Truth will win

Story about us

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

After the set, I went home to pack my things. Sunny was calling on my phone. I didn’t want to answer the call. I kept on crying. I know what I did was right. I let her go for their sake. I sat down on the floor and I froze. I felt all the pain in the chest and I couldn’t think straight. I was regretting and empowering myself at the same time.

I felt like a crazy person. I did the right thing. They kept on sending each other messages and I saw Sunny responding to it well. During the week, I all I did was cry. I knew she just got tired of it every day because the times on the text messages were after our fights. She’d seek comfort in Jessica’s attention and I let her go befor she could do it first. I hear a loud banging on the door.

 

“TAEYEON-AH! OPEN THE DOOR”

 

I knew it was Sunny and I think she’s drunk. I opened the door. She gave me a smirk like nothing had happened and she smells of beer but she’s not that drunk yet. I know Sunny when she is drunk.

 

“I’m leaving Sunny. I need to go.”

 

“You…you’re not going anywhere Taeyeon”

 

I’m sorry”

 

“See? *laughs* you are leaving. You GAVE UP ON ME AND THEN YOU TELL ME *mocks taeyeon* pleassseeee, suuunnyyyy don’t leave meee huhuhuhuh. You just sound STUPID”

 

I was crying inside. I could hear Sunny but my heart is in so much pain. I could feel that I couldn’t breathe again. I wanted to just die because Sunny can’t feel any remorse for me.

 

“YAH. You think it’s easy leaving? HUH??! I didn’t give up on you because I gave up on us. I LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO LET YOU GO BECAUSE I SAW THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY SUNNY. WHY IN THE WORLD WILL I FORCE MYSELF INTO YOUR HAPPINESS? I will do it first before you’re the one who gets tired of trying to be happy”

 

“You speak like that TAEYEON! BUT YOU ING LIED TO ME. YEAH YEAH! I SAID IT! JESSICA TOLD ME EVERYTHING! You’re just here because I was supposed to go back to Jessica and you tried to hide her from me so I could be just yours RIGHT?!”

 

I couldn’t breathe. `Jessica? I was lying about what?` I couldn’t understand the situation plus my breathing is just getting worse now. I felt my heart having a hard time taking in what Sunny is saying to me but I stay understanding. I want to understand Sunny. I felt my tears go down my face. I didn’t bother wiping them. I held my bag tight as Sunny was telling me such foul words.

 

“I..I lied? WHAT!? JESSICA SAID THAT?! THAT IS NOT TRUE! You left her in the park and you followed me home.”

 

“I DON’T BELIEVE YOU! Jessica will never lie to me to get me! She is not that desperate. UNLIKE YOUUUUUU”

 

“What happened to you? How come you don’t believe me? How is it..”

 

 I stopped. I breathed deeply and wiped my tears. I took out my ipod. I hanged the earphones on my neck as I prepare to leave.

 

“I’m going now Sunny. Thank you for everything”

 

“HA! LEAVE. I DON’T NEED YOU. WHO SAID I DID? LEAVE YOU ING !”

 

“Okay.”

 

I put on my earphones. I am deaf to the world now. So is my heart to Sunny. As I close the door, I hear Sunny cry. I couldn’t leave at once. I sat on the side and waited for Sunny to come out and follow me. I couldn’t stop crying. I still wanted her to run after me. `Sunny, Come out. Please` but she is still not coming out. I decided to write a note for her and left it by the door. I stood up and left. I knew that what we had is now gone.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

`She is soo clingy. She keeps on crying. She always rants. She always complains. She is such a liar.` Taeyeon has closed all the door for me and her. IT WAS JUST TEXTS! Jeez. She had to do that in public. She had to humiliate me? HOW COULD SHE!?

But.. `Taeyeon-ah`. I went out the door then I saw a letter. I knew it was from taeyeon. On the envelope she wrote, `don’t open it until the 3rd day`. I threw the letter on the table. I just wanted to get some sleep.

 

“Aghhhh.. A big bed only for me. So good.”

 

It felt good that no one was hogging the bed all night but it felt a bit lonely to feel that no one will hug your back when both of you are pretending to sleep. `AISH SUNNY` My phone started to beep, It was Jessica calling.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Hey Sunny!”

 

“Hey, look I’m drunk and I’m just about to sleep so…” then I hear taeyeon on the background shouting and I realized they were already fighting because Jessi wasn’t responding anymore. I put down the phone. I ran down and I saw the two fighting.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

`SHE DARE GO HERE?` As I saw her outside the apartment gates, my body went on fire.

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE? You lied to Sunny, Jessica! She left you. She never wanted to go back. I heard it all. You lied to her!”

 

“Aish. So now you left her? What does that have to do with me?”

 

“It’s the reason why she talked to you because she thinks she owes you. IF YOU REALLY LOVE SUNNY, YOU WOULDN’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER MEMORIES BEING LOST. I TOLD HER THE TRUTH”

 

I threw my bag at her. I was so angry that because of her lie Sunny will never be mine again. I was never going to let her go but it was painful seeing her smile at the texts she gets and never smiles at me who was always infront of her.

I saw Sunny coming out of the elevator.

 

“STOP IT! WHY’D YOU DO THAT?”

 

I see her hugging Jessica to protect her.

 

“I’m leaving now. Please be happy with all of your lies Jessica and Sunny keep listening”

 

I turned my back. I cried as I turned my back because now Sunny was protecting her from me. I wanted to die. I wanted to sleep forever with the picture still in my head. I heard them go and I heard the cry but the only difference is..Sunny was with her.

I decided to crash in Sooyoung’s place until I can find my own. Sooyoung was very welcoming enough to make me feel at home. Once I got settled, Sooyoung gave me a glass of wine and started asking about what happened.

 

“What In the world happened to you two? You were like peas and carrots.”

 

“Sunny believed Jessica rather than ask me”

 

“What is to believe?”

 

“Sunny thought I lied to her by not telling her that she wanted to go back with Jessica”

 

“WAIT. IS THAT TRUE?”

 

I looked at her as if I would lie to her. I couldn’t lie to something like that. If I felt the need to tell Sunny something, I would without taking any consideration on who would get hurt more.

 

“WTH? That Jessica.. Desperate enough to get Sunny. Damn. Sunny is just so stupid to believe her”

 

“Desperate times call for desperate measures and I would rather go away from all of that than live side by side from it”

 

-------- The Next Night ----------

 

Sooyoung just got home from her day shift and I was going to mine now. I dressed up for work. As I got there I saw Sunny already seated on the reserved table. She was alone. I pretended not to see her. I just wanted to get over her. I need to focus on the job. My boss handed me a piece of paper. It was a gentleman who paid my whole set for one song. As I listened to the song, It was a sad break up song `how convienient`  

I was being called on stage. My partner said that it was a talent agent that paid for my whole set and he said to do a good job. I saw Sunny just sitting down. She just came by to listen to me sing tonight. She wasn’t with anyone. She was holding her hands as if nervous.

 

“Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight is a special song for me. Please enjoy!”

 

LISTEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BXyvAE0OcE

I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - M.Y.M.P (Filipino Duo Band)

 

I hear you're taking the town again
Having a good time 
With all your good time friends
I don't think that you think of me
You're on your own now 
And I'm alone and free

I know that I should get on with my life
But a life lived without you could never be right

As long as the stars shine down from the heaven
As long as the river runs to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me

I tried to smile so the hurt won't show
Tell everybody I was glad to see you go
But the tears just won't go away
Loneliness found me looks like it's here to stay

I know that I ought to find someone new
But all I found is myself always thinking of you

As long as the stars shine down from the heaven
As long as the river runs to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me

Oh no matter what I do
Each nights a life time to live through 
I can't go on like this 
I need your touch 
You're the only one I ever loved

And as long as the stars shine down from the heaven
As long as the river runs to the sea
I'll never get over you, getting over, 
I'll never get over you, 
I'll never get over you getting over me...


 

Sunny’s POV

I went to the club to see Taeyeon. I find it relaxing when she sings. Me and Jessica argued about something a little while ago and Taeyeon’s voice makes me forget about it well plus the attendance of beer. She sang a break-up song but only one. She only did one song then I saw Taeyeon coming out. She was coming at my direction but it turns out it was the one beside me. It was a man and he is a famous talent scout in Korea, Lee Soo Man.

 I could over hear their conversation about an audition at their company and to debut as a solo artist. After their conversation, They bowed to each other and the man left. Taeyeon was still standing there. I think she was thinking if she would go to me but she didn’t.

 

“Taeyeon –ah!”

 

“What are you doing here Sunny?”

 

“I came to see you sing and me and Jessica had a fight. I needed release”

 

She pointed at the beer “This is not a way to release. You should go home. I won’t be here to help you. Im sorry.”

 

I held her hand quickly before she left “But.. Taeyeon.. Where are you living now?”

 

“That’s none of your business now”

 

“Taeyeon-ah, With me and Jessica..it’s…but…”

 

“Sunny, this conversation is over. I need to go home”

 

Taeyeon will be cold to me and I accepted it already. I can’t blame her if she’d want to throw cannon balls at me now. I hurt her.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I went to the park where we buried the time capsule. I went to digging it and placed it in a plastic bag. When I got home, I didn’t know what to do with it.

`I want to read the notes then I will send it to Sunny`

The next day I sent the rabbit capsule to Sunny with a letter inside. I wanted her to open the note I gave her when I left home.

---------------------------------- NEXT CHAPTER ----------------------------

How will Sunny react ?

What did the letters say?

Will she still believe Jessica?

 

THANK YOU GUYS! Here is a chapter :D Next one in a few :D Keep reading!