Our Lips Finally Met

Giving the Best of Ourselves for the Best of Us.

 

Ara's POV:
I was elated for Nichkhun. The opportunity for a main role in a movie wasn't always easy and he worked hard to earn it. Jealousy wasn't the case but it did sting my heart a bit because truth is, we've never kissed before and him kissing some another woman before me was hard to accept. Nonetheless, I didn't want to upset or discourage him for such a childlike reason. How ignorant was I being? Very, I suppose.
 
"When does shooting start?"
 
Nichkhun didn't answer me. Instead, he scrutinized me closely, surprised at my response. 
 
"What's wrong? Aren't you excited?!" I chirped. He sat up instantly.
 
"Ara. Don't act like you agree with me doing all this." He had a sympathetic expression plastered on him.
 
I tried to cover more of my feeling with a bright facial. "No I'm not-"
 
"Look, I know we..." He choked. "...we haven't you know, kissed and I know that a part of you isn't too fond of that. I don't want you to feel as if I'm kissing another woman before you. We're both new to the whole relationship concept and I didn't want to rush our physical needs. I want you to understand that this is all work only and the things between you and me is on a different level. I consider us on a serious note and I don't want to go wrong." 
 
"Hey, it's okay. I comprehend. I'm not angry or anything like that. I know you haven't dated for years because of work and neither have I. I'm perfectly fine with it. As long as we both know where we stand, I'm fine. Plus, our relationship is kept on the down low." I pulled my knees into my chest wrapping my arms around them.
 
Nichkhun looked sorry even thought he tried to be accepting of my answer.  "I really wish I could show you off openly without hiding you or  disguise myself and such. I wish I wasn't in my position. I wish my life didn't have to be so secretive all because of my career." His lips pursed together showing his frustration and disappointment.
 
"Khunnie, don't say that. You should be grateful. I don't need to be showed off. If I make you feel that way about your career then I shouldn't be in the position of your girlfriend. I don't want you to ever feel that way." I palmed his face trying to paint a smile.
 
He placed his hands over mine which still resided against his flesh. "Gosh, why are you always so reasonable?" 
 
Khun's POV:
She was right. I should be grateful for my career and especially her. Something inside of me pushed me forward. Never have I thought this would happen so soon. It's kind of ironic as well because we were discussing how we've never had any contact besides a hug. There has never been a kiss on the lips, cheeks, or forehead.
 
"Can I prove to you that you're the first before the other woman?"
Confused she responded, "It's already proven that I'm yours first already. We are dating. What do you mean-"
 
I decided to show her what I meant without words. I did it. I finally did it after 10 months. I went in for a kiss. I wanted to assure her that she had no competition. Afraid for it to go wrong, I was careful and considerate to pull back after a good expand of time just incase she didn't want to smash lips like I did. My heart desired to let her know that no one was going to steal her spotlight.
 
"I can't believe I've waited so long to do that." My voice came out a whisper.
"I can't believe you just did that." Her voice also responded in a low, soft tone as she bit the side of her bottom lip.
"Don't get me wrong. It was worth the wait." I winked.
"If it was only to make me feel better, then I don't accept that as a kiss." She removed herself from my space and stood up. "It's 11:30 and you should get going. It's late." She directed me towards the door.
"So you WERE upset?!" I jokingly stated. "Usually you'd be right and I'd admit it, but this time you're wrong. The kiss was a pure movement from my heart." I smiled cheerily.
"Out. Go. Curfew time Mr." She popped open her door.
"You're going to kick me out after I stole a kiss? Well actually I didn't steal it. You seemed to have responded which means you agreed that the kiss was amazing." I kept tantalizing her.
"Oh gosh Khunnie. You're so full of yourself. Get some rest okay?"
 
Before I knew it, she returned the sweet treatment.
 
Ara's POV:
Nichkhun was making me blush nonstop. His ways are just too darn good at making my heart pound like crazy. I bid him goodbye for the night and shockingly, I tiptoed to give him a peck on the cheek before I closed the door. My eyes widened realizing my action! It has somewhat became normal all of a sudden. Skinship isn't that bad after all. 
 
I jumped around for awhile after replaying what had all happened. 
"We kissed! We kissed! We kissed! Oh God, we kissed!"
 
I was sure I'd fall asleep happy. Heck, I'd even die happy.
 
Khun's POV:
Did she just steal a kiss from me?! My world was spinning and I couldn't help but stand in front of her door to recollect everything before taking my leave. Blushing like an idiot, I placed my finger on my cheek longing to feel that sweet kiss again. I think I've fallen hard for this woman more than before. I want to keep her close and will fight to make things right.
 
 
---------
2 months passed and the film shooting was finally here for Nichkhun. 
 
"Nichkhun, you ready for today? We're going to meet with actress Jin Yee and her manager for breakfast then head over to the shoot together. Be prepared." Manager Lee informed Nichkhun in the living room.
 
"Yes, sir." He placed his socks on with his shoes following after. 
 
 
 
To be continued . . .