chapter 18

Half of a Love Song

[Aaron POV]

 

After class, the guys and I decided to go for 'icecream', which we all know means 'where were you this morning, and why do you have lipstick marks on your uniform'. We all walked into Icey Ice. We placed our orders at the counter and walked towards our favourite table in the shop.

 

"Aaron my man" Calvin starts, placing his hand over my shoulder. " So who was it this morning?"

 

"Hey Aaron, how come you never tell us anything anymore. I thought we were friends" Jiro says fake crying.

 

The waitress then comes and places our orders on the table, flashes a smile at me and hands me her number on a serviette. As she was walking away, being the stupid, erted male that I was, I gave her arse a nice slap. I looked up only to see that Guigui had been looking my way, and judging by her facial expressions, she had just seen what I had done.

 

 

[Guigui POV]

Wang Zi and I walked into my favourite icecream store in town Icey Ice.

 

"Wang zi, I want an extra large half strawberry  half milk icecream with fresh strawberries okay?" I tell Wang Zi.

 

"Gui, are you sure that you are going to be able to finish it?" Wang Zi asks me

 

"Of course I am!" I say proudly, "I can finish it as long as its strawberry. I LOVE strawberry, its my fav"

 

"Ok then. If you say so. Gui why dont you go find us a seat while I go and order?"

 

"Ok" I walk away from Wang Zi to find a seat for the both of us.

 

I sat in the corner of the store and wanted for Wang Zi. Not long after Wang Zi came back, our orders arrived. I dug in, eating like a pig, while Wang Zi just sat there laughing at me.

 

"Gui, um, you have icecream all over your mouth" Wang Zi says while laughing

 

"Its not funny Wang Zi. Just you wait till I come back from the bathroom. I'm going to settle this matter of laughing at me with you." I say getting up from my seat.

 

As I was walking to the bathroom, I happened to witness a very immature seen. Some stupid erted guy just had to go and hit the waitress' arse. How immature. As the waitress walked away with a smile of her face, I noticed that the immature playboy was none other than Aaron! He stared at me with his eyes wide open.

 

I didnt know why but at that point in time I felt angry. What is Aaron to me? Why am I feeling angry that he did that?

 

I ran out of the icecream store, forgetting about Wang Zi. All I could think about was why did Aaron do that