미안 해요.

Fate is Present

"Yah, it's quite the coincidence isn't it?" Heechul leaned over to Donghae with his arms crossed over his chest, speaking in a low voice.

Donghae shot him a speculative glance and turned his eyes back to the two across the room laughing and talking animatedly to each other. Tess reached over and playfully nudged Henry's shoulder and Heechul's eyes shifted from amused to hard for a split second.

"I don't know hyeong. It is kind-of strange." Donghae whispered back, rubbing his chin.

"What are you two over here gossiping about?" Eunhyuk strutted over flinging his arm around Donghae's shoulder.

"Just that you've lost your OTP Hyukie, now that Hae has Tess-ssi. You must feel heartbroken." Heechul said with a pitying look as he placed a comforting hand on the younger mans shoulder.

Eunhyuk, always willing to play along for a laugh, sighed deeply while looking down as if in shame. "Yeh, it hurts so much." He said grabbing his chest then, looking up with glassy eyes, he turned to Donghae. "I hope you two will be happy, my fishy!" Then he turned and cried on Heechuls shoulder while the other man patted his head, shushing him.

They all turned when they heard someone clearing their throat.

Tess was staring at them with one eyebrow arced up in questionable expression.

"Are you guys done?" She asked. Like a mother who has seen everything, she just let it go. They were always up to weird acts on, and off camera.

"Henry and I are going to meet up later to catch up on some things, so for now I'll head back and start on dinner for everyone." she said as she grabbed her bag off the chair she had sat in earlier. Just before leaving she eyed the other members and zeroed in on Donghae.

"We also need to talk later Donghae-ssi. The company wanted us to do this for a reason, so I suppose we need to make a schedule and figure out how to behave in front of everyone."

 

Donghae nodded and told he he would see her later at the dorm. After she left the youngest member of Super Junior M was surrounded.

Henry looked at his hyeongs faces and cowered in the center of a circle of fierce eyes. The barrage of questions began then, and the next thirty minutes went to him spilling the beans about how he knew their female house mate.

 

_________________________________________JYJ____________________________________________

 

  His hand shook as he watched her laugh and joke with them, the remote in his hand making a cracking sound under the pressure of his grip.

Nothing had prepared him for this. Seojung hadn't said a word when he'd called a few weeks ago. As a matter of fact she had told him Tess was doing fine, never letting on that she was, in fact, living in Korea. With Super Junior no less!

With a roar of frustration, he threw the remote across the room. It made a satisfying crunch as it smashed into the far wall.

Yuchun, who had just walked through the door, looked over at the shattered plastic heap then turned a concerned gaze to his hyeong.

"JaeJoongie, gwaenchanh-a?" 

The older man huffed and stood in front of the large windows, looking out over Seoul with his hands on his hips.

"She's here Chunnie. I didn't even know it. She's living with Super Junior, on a television show! How did I miss that?"

Yuchun sighed and walked over to him, standing just behind him. "Hyeong don't get too worked up over this. Maybe she decided to come here for you."

Yuchun didn't know too much about what Jaejoong had gone through while in Canada, only that he'd been different after returning. He reluctantly told them about a girl he'd met, who was friends with his sisters, but there was a sadness in his eyes that neither he nor Junsu had ever seen before. It was nothing like how he was with the whole separation ordeal.
 Yuchun could only stand in support and hope for s happiness. He also hoped what he was telling his Hyeong was the truth. Jaejoong was a sensitive man, he didn't like to show it, but they all knew he was dealing with a lot right now.

"Is that her?" He asked pointing to the prettily laughing woman on the screen.

Jae looked over and smiled wistfully. "Yeah. That's Tess-ah. She's gotten so much better with her Korean. I'm glad she is doing well."

Yuchun looked at him in awe. That sweet expression on his Hyeong's face was something else. He looked back in time to see Tess knee deep in a pillow fight with assorted members of SuJu, her engaging smile pulling one from him as he watched. It might be wishful thinking but he wanted to find a way to get them to meet, with out the media, fans or even Super Junior finding out about it.

His Hyeong deserved some happiness in these tough times.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I am so sorry that this is such a short chapter after so long! I have to tell you I meant to post this up a long time ago, but we had such a rash of thunderstorms around here! It knocked out the power, trees everything. Then a truck hit my cable line that connects my internet. I was down for weeks!
Any way after I came back I was so in a slump. Hopefully I can get back into writing this because I hate leaving things left undone.

Leave some suggestions in the comments and I might get inspired faster!

You never know it might just work. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ 

Until then... ♥~Kimjade