Now You See Me...

Fate is Present

당신이 나를 지금 보여...
 

 

  Tess pushed past Yoojung into the room to see a perturbed idol standing there with his hands on his hips.

"Heechul-ssi."

"Yah, who are you bringing here? This isn't a place you can just drag anyone into!"

"Heechul-ssi, calm down. This is a friend I met in Canada. She won't tell any one any thing, all right?"

"No, It's not all right." He pointed his finger at the door. "Yah, naga! Anga? Naga!"

Yoojung backed away as Heechul strode forward only to be restrained by Tess. "That's enough Heechul-ah!"

Heechul stopped struggling and took a step back with an incredulous look on his face.
"Mwo?" The idol gave a sharp laugh and ruffled his hair.

"Mwolago hasyeossjyo jigeum?" 

"Heechul-ssi, Yoojung-ah is my friend. I am not going to send her away when she just got here. She knows how to keep quiet about things like this. Geogjeonghaji maseyo." Tess said in an exasperated voice, blowing the hair out of her eyes that had gotten loose during the scuffle.

Heechul looked at them for a moment and then turned and sat back down at the computer.
"Just don't go in our rooms, touching our things."

"Algess-eo, come on Yoojung-ah let's go see my room." Tess said holding out her hand for the girl to grab.
They disappeared behind the closing door under the watchful gaze of Cinderella.

"Isanghae." Heechul said cocking his head to the side, after dragging a sharp intake of breath over his teeth. "Where have I seen her before?" With a shrug, he turned back to the screen and typed in a comment response to Eeteuk via twitter.

 

 Tess sighed as the door latched. "Sorry about that Yoojung. I should have realized he'd have a melt down the moment he saw you. Gwaenchanh-a?"

"Oh my... Heechul oppa! That was Heechul oppa yelling at me! Neomu meos-iss-eo!" Yoojung said as she flopped down to lie on the bed spread eagle.

"Geuge geuleohge joh-a ?" Tess said as she sat in her desk chair, grinning at the young girl.

"Mullon-iji ! " Yoojung said turning her head and giving her Eonnie a snarky look.

Tess made a awu sound as she picked up one of her pillows and threw it at the girls head, hitting her in the face. They both began laughing.

"Yah!"
Heechul's voice cut through the wall giving them a brief pause, then the two burst out into even louder giggles to the idols annoyance.  

She waited until hearing Heechul's door slam shut before the two giggling females breached the safety of Tess' bedroom to explore the rest of Super Junior's dorm.

Tess had to admit, it was fun watching the young girls excitement over the simplest things, like Donhae's sneakers and Eeteuks hair care items. It reminded Tess of her first venture into the world of the 'male idol'.

After a while though, she realized they were just messy guys with erted minds like most men she knew.

The two females discussed Eunhyuks cleaning habits and Yesungs reported infatuation with turtles, which Tess cleared up quickly. He didn't obsess over the turtles, they were just expensive so he had to show them off.
Not that he didn't like them, far from it.
Tess felt she was digging herself into a hole on that subject and quickly changed it to something less intensive. Like Shindong's penchant for sleeping in the buff.

Yoojung winced at that topic so they just snooped for a while.
On a positive note, Tess finally found her old cell phone that Heechul had snatched about a week ago, in a fit of childishness, after she told him off about leaving the toilet seat up. 

Soon, however, it was time to see Yoojung home. Tess left a sticky-note on the TV screen letting the others know she'd be back since Heechul refused to answer her calls through the door.

It took around twenty minutes to get to Yoojungs neighborhood riding the bus, and from the bus stop about a ten minute walk to her house.

"Do you have to travel this far everyday?"

"Yes. Well not quite this far. I usually don't leave from that bus stop." Yoojung giggled.

Tess felt silly and shook her head. "Right. You know me and directions."

Yoojung laughed outright. "Yeah Eonnie, you are pretty bad at finding your way."

"Yah, you don't have to say it like that." Tess whined. They linked hands and swung their arms back and forth as they walked.

"Yoojung-ah." 

Yoojung noticed the serious tone in Tess' voice and stopped walking to look at her.

"I know you will keep your promise and not tell any one about me for now." Tess' eyes glittered in the street light.

"Eonnie..."

"Especially your oppa." 

"Geuleol geyo. If that's what you want?"

"It is." Tess said with a nod. "That way he won't get upset or worry."

Yoojung understood the older woman. That she didn't want to cause her brother worry made Yoojung even more certain Tess was the right choice.

"Don't worry. I hardly get to talk to him much anyway." Yoojung said with a slight sadness in her voice. Tess looked at the younger girl and hugged her.

"I'm sure he misses you." She said in an effort to cheer her up. Yoojung just nodded and they continued on up the steep street, following a low stone wall around to Yoojung's house. 

The two said goodbye at the gate and, with assurances that she would meet Yoojungs mother later, Tess waved making her way back down to the stop to catch the return bus.

On the ride home she fell deep into her thoughts about Jaejoong. She missed him of course, but they had gone their separate ways with the understanding they would probably never be together.
She didn't want to dwell on it too much. That way only lead to depression.

The bus window was cool as Tess leaned her head against it, looking out at the lights of night time Gwangjin-gu . A sigh hung heavy within her chest and she thought it was the perfect time for a rain shower.

Fighting the tumultuous feelings welling up inside, she let out the pent up breath and inserted her ear buds to drown out the memories and the melancholy that threatened her peace of mind.

Super Junior's Don't don filled her head and Tess smiled.
She had just recently filled her newly acquired i-pod with songs of various Korean idols and groups, in one instance it was to understand more of what she had gotten herself into and another because Hong PD told her to learn about them so she didn't stumble during spur-of-the-moment press op's.

As soon as the song finished another song, Lie from the band F. T. Island, came on and she almost sang along. Tess listened to it frequently (don't tell the boy's), but it had gotten to her and for some reason she really liked it.
Her foot was tapping by the time the bus pulled up to her stop. She got off and bounced a little on her walk back to the dorms, her earlier foul mood forgotten for the time being.

Tess burst through the apartment door bobbing her head and singing U, unaware of the filming crew and group members standing in the main living area. She came to a rapid stop when she saw everyone and her face turned tomato red in seconds.

 Heechul started laughing at the look on her face, which set everyone else off into a mirthful fit.

Tess felt herself heating up for a different reason then. She stomped into the room and put her hands on her hips.

"You think it's funny that I'm listening to your music? I'm taking an interest in your work and your laughing? Maybe I just won't listen to any more of your songs then!" She said as she stomped off to her room to slam the door.

The members laughter had already died out and they were looking at each other in dumbfounded confusion.

"Did we just piss Tess off?" Donghae asked quietly.

"Neh hyeong, I think we did." Sungmin said, placing his hand on the others arm. 

"That has never happened before." Kyuhyun said astonished.

"I think we should apologize to Tess-ssi. She might not cook for us later." Eunhyuk panicked, poking Yesung in the side.

The other man smacked his hand away and agreed, crossing his arms over his chest. They moved, almost as one to crowd around her door. 

"Tess-ah, we're sorry!" Eeteuk said pounding on the hollow wood.

"Yeah, you know we really like that you listen to our songs." Siwon said from behind him.

"Nunim, please come out, yeh?"

"Nuna! It makes us really happy that you like our music. Nae ma-eum-i jinjeong-eulo dangsin-i ulicheoleom haengbog neukkim."

Every one looked at Donghae as he stood there knocking on her door with a sincere look on his face.
His words must have gotten through because seconds later an embarrassed Tess poked her head out of the room.

"Do you... really mean that Donghae-ssi?" She asked a bit timidly.

He smiled warmly at her. "Of course Tess-ssi.

Tess stepped out and embraced the thoughtful idol before her. "Thank you."

Donghae hugged her back, and soon everyone was in a huddle, hugging each other and laughing.

"All right guys, we need to start filming soon!" The PD announced.
The group broke apart and smiled at the, yet again, red faced woman in the center of them.

"Nuna sorry about laughing at you earlier. You surprised us is all." Eunhyuk said with a gummy smile.
Tess just shook her head in understanding and went to the kitchen to begin cooking. 

As they ate, Heechul wound up telling everyone about Tess letting in a stranger. There were a few grumbles but they let it go after she explained the girls relationship to her. 

The production went smoothly after that, with another strange game played and more learned about everyone. The staff seemed really pleased by something, which puzzled Tess because she found them being overly nice at times during the late filming. 

Soon the day was at an end, with the crescent moon hanging high in the inky sky over Seoul.

Tomorrow a new day would dawn, and with it, a situation that would rock the house of Super Junior.

________________________________________________________________________________________

To end it with a cliff hanger, oh don't you just hate me. Ahhahaha! ...sorry. *Cough* Any way, here are the latest words I stuck in here. I hope I got the translation right on the sentence. If not I apologize and wouldn't mind a correction. I'm good with separate words and small phrases but, long sentences... well, I haven't got the structuring down just yet. Here you go! 

 

 

 Hangul:                             Rominization:                              English equivalent:

뭐라고 하셨죠 지금?       Mwolago hasyeossjyo jigeum?      What did you just say?

걱정하지 마세요.            Geogjeonghaji maseyo.                 Don't worry.

이상 해.                          Isang hae.                                      Weird or That's strange.

알겠어.                           Algess-eo.                                     I know or allright.

?                                 Mwo?                                             What?

나가.                              Naga.                                             Get out.

안가?                             Anga?                                            Not going?

괜찮아?                         Gwaenchanh-a?                            Are you okay?

너무 멋있어                   Neomu meos-iss-eo                        He's so cool

그게 그렇게 좋아?         Geuge geuleohge joh-a?               Do you like it that much?

물론이지!                      Mullon-iji!                                        Of cource!

그럴 게요.                       Geuleol geyo.                                 I will.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a long one. So I will do this sentence separately.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hangul: 내 마음이 진정으로 당신이 우리처럼 행복 느낌.

 .Romanization: Nae ma-eum-i jinjeong-eulo dangsin-i ulicheom haengbog neukkim.

English translation: In my heart, I'm really happy that you like us.

If you need help with pronunciation the use Google translator. They have pretty accurate pronunciation most of the time, on these words at least. Don't worry, I checked.

http://translate.google.com/#

 H

Have fun and leave me a comment.
I have no idea if you all like this story or not because no one tells me.
If you hate it, tell me why so I can improve!


   
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

뭐라고 하셨죠 지금?
 뭐라고 하셨죠 지금?
 걱정하지 마세요.
 이상 해.
 알겠어.
 뭐?
 나가.
 안가?
 괜찮아?
 너무 멋있어
 그래
 그게 그렇게 좋아?
 물론이지!
 그럴 게요.
 내 마음이 진정으로 당신이 우리처럼 행복 느낌
 뭐라고 하셨죠 지금?
 걱정하지 마세요.
 이상 해.
 알겠어.
 뭐?
 나가.
 안가?
 괜찮아?
 너무 멋있어
 그래
 그게 그렇게 좋아?
 물론이지!
 그럴 게요.
 내 마음이 진정으로 당신이 우리처럼 행복 느낌
 뭐라고 하셨죠지금?
  

."  ." 

 

." 

 

." 

 ?".??"?." .  

.".."