Hello... Hello!

Fate is Present

Well, it seems my story has not be up to par. So I will be taking a change in tone you could say. I hope you all enjoy and please leave a comment to let me know what you think ok? Now... upward and onward!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 The first month had passed, bringing them further into early spring and closer to Tess' eventual goodbye.

Heechul, who was sitting at the computer in the living room, shook himself from that thought.
Nothing good came of him thinking about the foreign beauty too long. As it was he already felt a connection with her.
Especially after how she had handled his latest meltdown in the dorm.

Two weeks ago, Friday...

 A crash shook through the noisy 12th floor apartment.
Most all the members were there, which happened nearly every day now that they had Tess to cook for them.
(Thankfully the camera crew wasn't there when the storm broke).

Everyone filed into the main room to find chaos erupting.

Donghae ducked as a small white mesh trash can flew past, narrowly missing his head.
"Ugh." He scoffed as he stood, placing both hands on his hips. "Hyeong he's at it again."

Eeteuk looked on with a concerned expression, his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulder.
"Something must have happened." he said quietly while Kyu just shook his head in silence.

Yesung decided to brave the tempest that their AB member left in his wake and approached him.
"Mwoya? Hyeong, why are you like this again? Did someone mess with you? Nugu?" He dodged a flying DVD. "Hyeong!"

 Tess stood there witnessing the whole thing, trying not to laugh but failing miserably.

When she burst into giggles every one's attention shifted to see her hunched over, trying to catch her breath.

"Yah! Is this funny to you?" Heechul yelled, panting with a red face.
The other's tried to get her to stop, seeing as his temper was so volatile.

Tess just stood with a snicker and directly stated "Yes."

Heechul walked up to her and they stood toe to toe, he glaring, she with dancing eyes.
Just then the door opened. Siwon and Eunhyuk stopped at the entrance, gapping at the scene before them.

"Hyeong?" Siwon's voice was uneasy as he eyed Heechuls position. His eyes grew wide as it looked like his Hyeong was about to raise his hand to Tess any moment.

"Did something happen?"
Eunhyuk tried to grab him but he was already walking over to them.
"Hyeong... Why are you like this? Hyeong."

Donghae grabbed him and pushed him towards the kitchen. "Naga! Come on, let's go."
Siwon went but his eyes were still on the two facing off.

"Hyeong..."

Then they were gone and Tess sighed. "Did you get your tantrum out?"

Eeteuk shook his head and put a finger to his lips signaling her to be quiet.

Tess just shrugged. "Well since your done now you can clean all this up." She told Heechul, motioning to the debris on the floor around them.

Everyone's eyes grew round as they continued watching. Even Donghae and Siwon stuck their heads out from around the kitchen corner to see Heechul's reaction.

"You know," Tess began, with her hands on her hips mirroring Heechul's pose. "You are one of the oldest here Heechul-ssi, you should be showing the others a good example. Instead your acting like a child. I know you don't care much about what others think of you, but you're disrespecting yourself and the ones that raised you acting like this!"

She poked him once on the chest. "Think about that next time you get angry, algess-eoyo? Now clean this mess up, the food is nearly done."

Tess just turned and walked back into the kitchen, smiling at the two there gaping at her.
She shook her head and turned to the stove, stirring the stew that was boiling.

Just then, from the main area, they heard Heechul laugh.

Now everyone's mouths were hanging open as they watched him bend to pick up the numerous DVD's he'd tossed.

"Yah, nuna! Are you gonna' spank me next time?" He called to her, making her laugh.

"Don't count on it Heechul-ssi. You'd like that too much!"

He broke into giggles and set to work.

Eeteuk stared at Tess in awe when he came up beside her.
"Nuna, how did you do that?"

She just smiled and turned off the burner.

Eeteuk shook his head in amazement, then turned to help Siwon drag out and set up a row of low tables they had due to the production, while Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin helped Tess bring out the bowls of rice and sidedishes.

Heechul had cleaned everything up, even placing the DVD's back in the order they had been in previously.

"Thank you Heechul-ssi." Tess said as they all sat down to eat.

"Don't think I did it because you scolded me." He said as they grinned at each other.

"Of course not." She smiled.

The others just shook their heads at the two in disbelief.

...

 Heechul smiled again at the memory.

Tess-ssi was different from all the others he'd met. None of them had gotten away witrh scolding him the way she had.

'Speak of the devil.' He thought as he heard the door unlock.
He looked up from the computer when her voice sounded at the entrance way, and the smile fell from his face.

"Yah! Who are you?"

 

________________________________________SuJu__________________________________________

 Tess walked out of the language institute and took a deep breath.
The cold air perked her up and chased away the languid feeling that had cloaked her during her studies.

The day was illuminated by shallow beams of weak sun that broke through thick overcast gray skies. People were rushing by, attempting to keep warm on such a blustery day by physical activity.

Yet even with so many pedestrians passing, the darkening sky, along with the chilled air, made Tess feel isolated. It was a melancholy view to her eyes and she wanted to share her thoughts with someone. One who would understand and give her comfort.

She sighed deeply and took a step down, stopping suddenly when she saw a trio of girls walk past.
'Is that...'

"Yoojung!"

The shorter girl in the middle turned and Tess' heart filled with joy.

"Yah, Han Yoojung!" She called again, waving her hands.

The girl looked up and a wide smile split her face.

"Eonni!" She screamed running at Tess to catch her in a bone jarring hug.

"I can't believe it! You really came. Finally!" Yoojung was nearly running in place with excitement while gripping Tess' hands.

"I've actually been here for about a month now." Tess said with regret coating her voice.

"Ah, eonni! You didn't come find me?" The girl said with a pout.

"I couldn't." She said quietly. "Have you heard of that show 'Living with Idols'?"

"Yeh, but I haven't been allowed to watch it because I got into trouble at school. Wae?"

Tess leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'm the one that has been living with Super Junior."
She immediately put her finger to her lips.

Yoojung sqealed anyway.
"Jeongmal-yo? Lucky! Oh eonni, can I go home with you today? Geunyang hanbeonman?" Yoojung pleaded while waving at her friends to go on without her.
"Jebal?" She gave Tess the puppy eyes making the older woman sigh.

"Alright. We don't film until later tonight so you can come for just a little while, ok? Call your mom first."

"Thank you eonni! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" The girl said in English, jumping around in circles.
Yoojung hugged her and then called her mother.

Tess had to speak to her before getting approval, making Tess super nervous. This wasn't just Yoojung's mother, but Jaejoong's biological mother as well. Thankfully she kept her cool and Eomeoni seemed to like her well enough by the end of the conversation to entrust her youngest into Tess' care for the time being.

It was smooth sailing after that.

They got into the building without being spotted and made their way up to the apartment.
Yoojung hid her eyes when Tess keyed in the code and scanned her print, making the older woman laugh again at her antics. They walked in and kicked off their shoes.

The one thing that Tess had forgotten though, was that one of the members had no schedule that day.

"Yah! Who are you?"

Oops...

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok. Now I will put all the Korean words used in the story down here in Hangul, the phonetic pronunciation and their English counterparts. Once again, Thank you for reading Fate is present!


 - hyeong  - Older brother (said by males)
 언니
  -  eonni  -  Older sister (said by females)
누나  -  nuna  -  Older sister (said by males) 
뭐야? -  mwoya? -  What?
누구? - nugu? - Who?
나가!  -  naga!  -  Get out!
알겠어요?  -  algess-eoyo? -  Okay or Got it?
정말요?  -  jeongmal-yo?  -  Really?
그냥 한번만? - geunyang hanbeonman? - Just once?
제발?  -  jebal?  -  Please?
어머니 - eomeoni - Mother