Good morning Seoul

Fate is Present

The next morning Tess woke to a silent apartment.

She sat up and stretched, free of the jet lag she thought she'd have for at least a few days.
Apparently Korea agrees with my internal clock, she thought.

She figured that all the members were out today seeing as how quiet the apartment was. She hadn't been there a full day yet but still she could tell they were a loud bunch. She wondered if they ever stopped talking.

I wouldn't want to watch a movie with them, if they are like this all the time, she thought offhand.

That thought made her giggle as she pulled on her clothes, opting to take a shower later. Right now she was thirsty.
Tess walked out into the kitchen for a glass of water, when she noticed the sun streaming in to the living room through the large window that over looked the city below.
She slid over in her socks, not used to wearing slippers yet, with drink in hand and took in the beautiful view.

The rising sun was covered by thin clouds,  drenching the city in a soft glow. She smiled as contentment filled her.
"Good morning Seoul", she said to herself. "I think I have fallen in love with you already."

 

He awoke to the sound of a door being shut.
Well, not really awoke because he was already awake, but the sound told him that their house guest was up, so he decided to not be rude to her, for once, and go ask her how she slept.

He stretched his body, raising his arms above his head with a yawn.
Stopping to check his hair, he smoothed down the sides with his fingertips then went out.

As he left his room, he just happened to glance through the window that looked into the main area of the apartment and stopped dead in his tracks.

Tess was standing in front of the large windows bathed in soft sunlight. She wore a long white knit sweater that stopped at the thigh, and her hair, though still in a bun had several curling tendrils flowing about her face. She had one of the sweetest smiles he had ever seen upon her face at that moment, to him it seemed as if she were glowing.

He pulled his eyes away and cleared his throat, shaking his head as he strode into the main living room. With the sound of the sliding door slamming shut, Tess spun around, startled, and the glass slipped through her fingers, shattering on the floor.

She quickly knelt to pick up the pieces.

"I'm so sorry, I thought everyone had gone out already. I'm such a clumsy... Ah!" She jerked her hand back and looked at the blood oozing from her finger. He immediately walked over and grabbed her by the wrist, helping her to stand.

"Babo, let me see." He said quickly. Tess just stared at him as he examined her cut. He then steered her around the broken glass and pulled her to the bath room for a bandage.

"Don't worry about the glass, we have plenty."

He's so cut and dry. I don't think that's the real him though. She thought watching him fuss over her little cut.

She smiled and he glanced up at her.

"What?"

"Do you always wear pink pajamas with Tom and Jerry on them?"

He looked down at his long shirt and smirked.

"Neh." He said as he walked out, leaving a snickering Tess in the bathroom.

When she followed him out he a brush and dustpan at her and gestured to the broken glass on the floor.

She chuckled and went to sweep up the glittering pieces. "Hee Chul-ssi."

He turned back to her and she smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said holding up her bandaged digit. 
He nodded then went back to his room to get dressed for the day.

Tess quickly cleaned up and put the dustpan on the laundry room counter for the cleaning ahjumeoni to find later.

After showering and drying her hair, she put it back in it's bun, and left the room to see Hee Chul walking down towards the door with his pink hand phone glued to his ear.
He turned and waved to her and she walked over to him.

"Ah, I got it. Neh." He snapped his phone shut and turned to her.

"I'm going out to meet some people. You going to be all right here?"  he asked adjusting his shades and fixing his hair, as he looked in the mirror at the door of the apartment.

"Yes. I might go out for a walk. I need to get familiar with the subway and everything anyway." She said grinning at his primping.

"Ok!" He said in overly happy English, as he gave her two thumbs up.

Tess snorted and gave him a push towards the door. "I'll see you later Hee Chul-ssi. Have a good time." She watched him nod and put his shoes on.

"Yeobo, I'm leaving!" He said with a wave and a wide smile.

He could hear Tess laughing as he walked away from the apartment which put a huge grin on his face.
Maybe living with her won't be so bad, he thought as he pushed the elevator button.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: A little something to tide you over. Probably not enough huh? Well I'll see what I can do about that.
If you haven't guessed by now, I'm planning on having Tess interact with all of the guys at some point.
Like this one here with Hee Chul. I went with him first because I needed then to become friends for latter occurrences. So keep reading and commenting and hopefully I'll be more motivated with this story. I seem to be running out of juice for it.
I don't want it to get boring. Tell me what you think! Till next time!

Yeobo = honey  (sounds like yahbo)
Neh = yes
Ahjumeoni (in respectful terms) =  ma'am; the equivalent of. Older, married Ladies are called this. Another form: Ahjummah
 Babo = fool  (sounds like pahbo)