Most Wanted

Come Up

The person in question was having words with Hyunsik at that moment. "Are you by any chance crazy?" Ilhoon demanded

"Why? Because I kissed you?"

"It is the way you kissed me!",  Ilhoon exclaimed.

"So I upped the ante",  Hyunsik shrugged.

"I don't want you to", Ilhoon declared and at that Hyunsik got mad.

"You got some nerve. What did you think would happen when you kept playing like that with me, huh?"

"You played with me too",  Ilhoon yelled.

"Not as much as you did since you initiated all our games",  Hyunsik yelled back, "I think I am beginning to understand what Sungjae is going through".

"Don't you dare compare the two" Ilhoon warned.

"Why not?" Hyunsik challenged, "What if I said I desired you Ilhoon? What would you do then?". Speaking so agressively, Hyunsik had walked right up to Ilhoon towering over the rapper who was not sure of anything at that moment.

Objectively speaking, Ilhoon found Hyunsik virile and very handsome, yes. But he had never looked at him that way ever. Some thought Hyunsik a muscle pabo because he loved to smile blankly and was into body building. But Ilhoon knew it to be far from the truth. Hyunsik was a critical thinker. Now here he was in cut offs and a muscle t shirt that showed his bronze muscular body to perfection. Him and Sungjae were taller than Ilhoon with Sungjae being the tallest of the three despite being the youngest. Yet, when both approached Ilhoon, he never felt threatened or initmidated, he felt... dare he admit it to himself? He felt excited and sometimes, it frightened him, the thrills he got from it.

Hyunsik was now directly in front of Ilhoon who was looking at him from beneath his lashes. He did not dare look up at Hyunsik or in his eyes and that one got angry as he said, "For once, have some balls Ilhoon and tell me if you have ever thought about me in that way or not"

"Sometimes" Ilhoon admitted softly still looking down.

"So are you going to do something about it or not?" Hyunsik demanded, still aggressive in his frsutration at Ilhoon's reticence.

"It does not mean anything, Hyunsik hyung" Ilhoon said taking a step back, "It is true that sometimes I forget we are just playing but it does not change anything in our relationship. I don't want to start anything with you",  He ended.

"Even if it is to avoid Sungjae?"

"As you said, I need to get some balls. No more subterfuge with Sungjae".