Parlons

Come Up

The following day had Peniel and Hyunsik waking up late and having to rush to do their morning chore of washing the van before breakfast. While they were washing the van, Hyunsik said, "Peniel, we need to talk".

"Yeah we do".

"Ilhoon is not interested".

"Let him say it himself".

"He is embarassed".

"To face the macknae?",  Peniel was skeptical

"No, that the truth will come out".

"What truth?", Peniel asked suspiciously

Hyunsik does not know where he came from with that whopper, but he continued without shame or remorse, "That we are together".

Peniel considered Hyunsik for a moment then said, "Piss off!"

'I am not lying".

"Since when?! And we would have known".

"Not necessarily, especially if we pretended we were just fooling around"

Peniel was beginning to wonder if it was true because Hyunsik and Ilhoon did have the tendency of acting like lovers, even on the same bed atimes.

"If it is true, I want to see you kiss".

"Alright".

No, not alright" Peniel said, mid scrub and Hyunsik waited so he could explain what he wanted.

"When we go to the kitchen, I want you to go to Ilhoon, take him in your arms and kiss him".

"No problem".

"With tongue".

It took all Hyunsik had not to react and he nodded.

"But why?" Hyunsik asked

"If he accepts your kiss, I believe you and I tell SungJae to back off. If he denies you", Peniel paused, a dangerous gleam in his eyes, "I sic SungJae on him immediately and give him all the help he needs".

"But I tell you, Ilhoon-"

But Peniel shook his head as Hyunsik was speaking and interrupted him saying, "It is up to Ilhoon to say so not you, once they get a chance".

"You are wasting your time" Hyunsik warned

"Whatever, it is mine to waste" and they finished washing the van.