Aftermath

Come Up

Once the other two were gone, Peniel promised Ilhoon, "All I can say is I will do my best to make sure this will not happen again" and Ilhoon looked up at Peniel with gratitude and his eyes were shiny with the tears he was still holding back. Peniel saw his hands hold Ilhoon's arms in encouragement as a thought popped in his head, Ilhoon is really very attractive.

Ilhoon softly said, "Thank you hyung. I never knew it would go this far".

"Just becareful", Peniel said quietly as he let go of Ilhoon's arms and the younger one nodded. Peniel continued, "And you know what? I would advice you to cool it with those come on games of yours". Ilhoon nodded

"With anyone", Peniel precised and  Ilhoon nodded again. That was when Peniel truly saw what state Ilhoon was in. He was trembling, it was a close call. Ilhoon  was beginning to have bruises around his neck, wrists and arms. What Peniel could not understand was why seeing Ilhoon like this excited him. Enough!

"Go to bed!" he ordered and the other one obeyed.

Ofcourse, things became calmer between Hyunsik and Ilhoon, especially since Sungjae went to see his parents. Hyunsik could not face Ilhoon and finally it was the younger one who approached him.

"Will it now be like this between uS?"

"I nearly you".

"But you did not".

"Only thanks to Peniel. Instead of holding the macknae at bay, I joined him!", Hyunsik cried out his face in his hands. Ilhoon took Hyunsik's hands in his.

"You are not the only guilty one here. At first, I thought, how exciting. Both of you wanting me to that point.  I knew what was going on and wanted it to keep going on. It was only when I lost control of the situation, that I realised it was not a game. Worse, I was being manipulative. Forgive me."

"No", Hyunsik said, "you should forgive me instead. I messed up". 

Both looked at each other, then a tentative smile bloomed between them before the real smiles blossomed.

That is how Peniel found them and came to join them, hands in his jean pockets.

"Come eat", Peniel said. Ilhoon turned to go and as Peniel made to follow, Hyunsik held him back.

'Thank you", he simply said.

"You are welcomed". Peniel replied quietly then added, "you coming?"

"I am behind you". and he was, as they made for the kitchen.

"