Marques

Come Up

"You know I am not a woman right?" Ilhoon commented to Sungjae laughing. The macknae had the habit of caressing his arms, holding him around the waist, even opening doors for him sometimes.

"I know" Sungjae replied, a little offended, "but sometimes you do my head in. You are so attractive" he admitted.

"Don't talk to me like this. I am older than you" Ilhoon said trying to smack the younger on'e forehead even though he was shorter. But Sungjae was right though. Ilhoon was very attractive and of a rather feminine beauty and the long blond hair he sported did not help matters. He also had these full pink lips and deep brown eyes of a limpid brown and most of all, his body was supple which was one of the reasons Sungjae loved holding him.

All this mix up in SungJae began the day, they and his best mate, Peniel, dressed like women. Everyone commented on how he, Sungjae was the most beautiful, but to him, Ilhoon was the most beautiful. As crazy as it was, that was the day he started having these feelings about Ilhoon.

Ilhoon used to fool around, coming on to his fellow members in a joking manner, especially Hyunsik, his own best mate. Those two, very scandalous, Sungjae thought while shaking his head. Anyway, when Ilhoon came unto Sungjae, he did it laughing. He never noticed that Sungjae was no longer laughing along with him. But since then, he tried to hold Ilhoon at every oppurtunity. Ilhoon did not mind it, he was very comfortable in himself and when others wanted to  hold him he let them. Or he wanted to hold others, he did so. Yet these days Ilhoon was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with Sungjae, which was the reason he had made the reminder about not being a woman.

Sungjae himself loved to hold people or be held, especially by their fellow member Peniel. There was nothing to it. When it came to Ilhoon though, he was not fooling around. Unfortunately, how to be clear about one's feeling's in words? That is why Ilhoon did not confront Sungjae directly, he rather used humour to dissuade some of the younger one's excesses towards him. Sungjae did get what Ilhoon was trying to do, but he could not help himself and as long as Ilhoon did not come out right and say it, he considered himself having carte blanche with Ilhoon. He did not say that to Ilhoon though, what he said instead was, "Stop being so attractive then" in a joking tone of voice.

Both were using humour so as not to make the situation very serious. But they both knew the truth. Sungjae desired Ilhoon and that one was having none of it.