Gros

Come Up

One evening, the hyungs invited the macknaes out and the latter rarely say no to a free meal. They were excited and after a great dinner, Peniel put cards on table.

"Ilhoon do you like Sungjae the way he does you?"

"Hyung?!", Ilhoon exclaimed but Peniel kept him pinned with a look.

"No, not as much", Ilhoon finally admitted and avoided the macknae's steady gaze.

"But you care at least a little for him", Peniel persisted, ignoring Hyunsik's questioning look.

"A little", Ilhoon answered.

"Maybe it is guilt", Hyunsik suggested and Sungjae finally spoke up. 

"Hyung, this is between Ilhoon and I. Please stop interfering". The older two looked at him a  moment before finally nodding. Ilhoon was becoming uncomfortable under this scrutiny so he excused himself a moment while Peniel when to take care of the food bill. This left Hyunsik alone with Sungjae at the table. They were quiet for a moment before Sungjae said clearly, "Don't think me dumb because of my youth, hyung".

'What do you mean?"

"You like having Ilhoon undecided and sometimes confused because you like him too". Sungjae said. Hyunsik was going to deny it but thought better of it.

"Perhaps", he finally replied

"So between us, let us be clear", Sungjae said.

"I am listening".

"Both of us are going to go for him and may the best man win".

"But it won't be fair towards you Sungjae, since Ilhoon and I are very close",  Hyunsik said in a patronizing way but Sungjae had him with this.

"Not as close as we have been", was the macknae's smart reply.

Hyunsik threw Sungjae a threatening look which the macknae met head on and as the other two were returning, Hyunsik calmly nodded, "May the better one get him". Sungjae nodded in agreement.

That night, every one went to bed early. Ilhoon was worn out and planned to be knocked out within minutes of hitting his bed. He had to go turn out the lights he left in the computer room first. He was getting ready to leave after turning out all the lights, when Sungjae appeared and pulled him back in for a very heady kiss. His only excuse was that he was sleepy which is why he allowed it.