Miroir

Come Up

Their group was on holiday and most of them had either gone back home or pursued other activities. When it was time for all to return to the dorms, they decided on a welcome dinner amongst themselves. Changsub and Peniel wanted to show off their culinary prowess so Minhyuk and Eunkwang, the eldest, ceded the kitchen to them. Ilhoon had put on music and was making parodies of the music that played to the grand amusement of the others. Eunkwang had already set the table up with Hyunsik's help. So Minhyuk and Ilhoon were entertaining while Sungjae looked on. In the video of the song they were listening to at the moment, the original singer has his shirt torn open at some point and that is what Minhyuk did to Ilhoon, laughing. Hyunsik saw and came over to them. He stood behind Ilhoon grinding his pelvis against the younger one while Minhyuk caressed Ilhoon's exposed chest and nuzzled his nape. Eunkwang commented, tongue in cheek, "I do not remember this part in the video".

"Cause you did not see it to the end hyung" Hyunsik replied as he let go of Ilhoon and went to join Changsub and Peniel in the kitchen. Minhyuk was still nuzzling Ilhoon who had let his head fall back from all the exertion and his hair was covering part of his face. He looked so sensual at that moment, he did not know it. Minhyuk lifted his head to look at Ilhoon and Sungjae would have sworn that Minhyuk was thinking the exact same thing as him at that moment. Ilhoon's skinny jeans had ridden very low on his slim waist, his torn shirt left only two tantalizing buttons to hold the shirt together and his hair was sticking to his face from sweat. Then he pushed his hair back as he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. Minhyuk and Sungjae were transfixed until a quiet voice said, "You can let him go now".  It was Eunkwang when he noticed the glaze in Minhyuk's eyes. He did not see Sungjae who was drooling a little as his hands clutched the seat's edge with so much force, his knuckles were white. But Hyunsik did and Sungjae's excited state was clearly visible from Hyunsik's angle of view.

Hyunsik was often very scandalous with Ilhoon but neither had crossed boundaries. They were buddies, that was all, so they were very comfortable with each other. So it meant nothing but for SungJae, HyunSik could see this was another story altogether.