Arrange

Come Up

The regular arrangement was Minhyuk and Eunkwang in a room, Peniel, Changsub and Ilhoon in the largest room and Hyunsik and Sungjae in the third room. That night though, Sungjae begged Hyunsik to exchange with Peniel.

"Why?" the older one demanded

"I need to talk to him".

"Alright then" and they did like that. Hyunsik climbed unto Ilhoon's bed which was over Peniel's and murmured so as not to disturb Changsub's sleep.

"I think SungJae needs to release".

"What?" Ilhoon asked, his eyes wide open and Hyunsik pushed him, "Not like that idiot".

'Oh",  Ilhoon felt a little  foolish as Hyunsik continued, "If he has Peniel's ears before we do, it will be harder to speak with him without embarassing or hurting Sungjae".

And Hyunsik was right because at that very moment Sungjae was opening his heart to Peniel. Usually that one took things lightly but he saw that Sungjae would not be able to handle his humour now, so he remained solemn as Sungjae told him everything. Peniel was rather surprised that SungJae's choice was Ilhoon because personally, he found Minhyuk hyung far more attractive. To each their own , I guess, he mentally shrugged.

"So what do you want from me?",  he asked Sungjae.

"Convince him to sleep with me".

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" Peniel asked a little shocked at Sungjae's directness, "Plus you went on a date with someone really nice tonight. I thought you liked her".

"Yes she is wonderful but it is Ilhoon hyung I want".

Peniel was quiet taking it in then he spoke, "Ok this is what we are going to do. But promise me that if Ilhoon is not on the same page with you, you abandon all pursuit of him immediately",  SungJae nodded but Peniel needed more than that, "Promise me!"

"I promise".

"Good".