Compromis

Come Up

After showering both young men came to join the others for breakfast in the kitchen. It smelled good and their stomach growling , bore a great testament to it. Everyone was there except Changsub and Ilhoon and then Ilhoon came in. Peniel sent Hyunsik a surreptious glance,  who then got up and casually walked toward Ilhoon. He took Ilhoon in his muscular arms and kissed him in front of everyone else. Ilhoon was so surprised, he did nothing at first, but once he felt Hyunsik's tongue enter his mouth, he jumped. Hyunsik hoped to hide his reaction but he knew Peniel had seen it. Game day had started.

When Hyunsik stepped away from Ilhoon, he looooked around and saw that what they had done had absolutely no effect on the rest except those concerned. Their hyungs still thought them in their scandalous games. But the macknae looked like he had his teeth kicked in and Hyunsik felt bad having to hurt him like this. Peniel was standing behind Sungjae's seat, squeezing his shoulders in comfort. Usually Sungjae did not take Ilhoon and Hyunsik's games to heart but their kiss seemed so real to him and he got up to leave. As he was about to exit the kitchen, Changsub walked in saying, "I hope I did not miss the interrogation".

"We were just about to start" Minhyuk said as he passed Eunkwang the bread basket. But Sungjae was not up to it and told them so.

"Are you feeling alright?" Minhyuk asked gently

"I am a bit tired" Sungjae replied.

"Eat something at least" Eunkwang encouraged

"No hyung, I think I will go lie down". The others looked at him with varying degrees of compassion as he left. Only Changsub looked confused as he sat down to join the others for breakfast.

Later that day, different lessons had to be attended as assigned. Dancing, english, music, all those lessons had them being driven to and by evening they were back at the dorms, ready to crash. Sungjae was doing his english homework with Peniel's help that night, it was routine. But this time Sungjae could not concentrate.

"Are they really together, hyung?"

"Of course not. It was simply theatre for our benefit, as usual".

Sungjae disagreed, "I don't think so Hyung. Hyunsik really seemed invested".

But Peniel was shaking his head no as he said, "If you still want Ilhoon, I will help you provided he is of the same mind of course".

"Really?!" SungJae's handsome face lightened up.

"Really" Peniel assured him with a smile, "But first you have to start taking charge. No more sullen looks or sulks. Be confident, understood?"

"Yes I do".

"I say this Sungjae because I realised that Ilhoon himself does not kow what he wants. That is why he plays all these scandalous games and goes around being a tease. It is safer for him. So it is up to you to wake up feelings in him and lead him to you".

The more Peniel spoke, the more confident Sungjae became. He will have Ilhoon.