Tip 14

Write with your /21th Century Breakdown

The art of interaction and formation of sentences are important. Well, they aren't related at all but in my eyes they are.

As said in previous chapter, it's about 'putting it differently'. If you don't know what that means, let me give you an example. Would you rather me saying "You haven't grown." or "You haven't hit puberty yet." or "You're short." ?

A story is formed with interactions between characters and conflict. Various conflicts will push everything to a . Here's the question. How do you form and prevent conflict?

Putting it differently.

Basically, "You're short." and "You haven't hit puberty yet." means you're short. But saying that a person hasn't hit puberty yet sounds better than telling them theyre short no?

A hot tempered person will not be as hot tempered if they meet a calm person. A hot tempered person doesn't nessessary mean fights everywhere with everyone. The calm person will know how to phrase his sentences to not trigger anything in the hot tempered hothead. A simple change of a sentence can change alot of things.

And when you mastered the art of putting it differently, sacarsm is born.


not sure how to elaborate more on this....