M.A.R.R.I.E.D

Somebody…love me please…

The wedding went so fast, and quiet. It was held privately in Gwangju, forcing everybody to work very hard since morning. And it wasn’t even held in a church, Lee Soo Man let them used his personal bungalow, as it only attended by Yunho and Ri In’s family, Lee Soo Man and DBSK, who was under extreme disguise as they come by different transport to avoid reporters and fans.

            Ri In even forgot how sad her life was, after they were pronounced husband and wife by the priest. She holds into his hand tightly, and her heart fluttered when he kissed her on the cheek, even though she was expecting her first kiss.

            But the happiest man at that moment was Grandfather Jung.

            “My grandson looks so handsome…” He come to the couple and holds both of Yunho’s shoulder, shaking it lightly.

            “Treasure your wife, Yunho-ah…remember all your responsibility to her…”

            Yunho weakly nodded. He couldn’t look into her face when Grandfather Jung take his hand and put it on top of Ri In’s, as his heart feels heavy only by looking at their wedding band.

            “Yunho-ah!”

            He abruptly pulled his hand off her, when she almost linked their fingers back again. She looked at the direction her husband was looking, it was DBSK.

            “Yunho-ah…your wife is so beautiful…” Yoochun come closer and took her hand in a swift motion before placed a kiss on her knuckles. “The most romantic in DBSK, Park Yoochun imnida…”

            The others pushed him away. “Tch…tch…so old fashion hyung…” She shifted her attention to the tallest guy in the group. “The iest magnae ever, Shim Changmin imnida…” He introduced himself, and bowed politely in front of her.

            “Not good, Changminnie…” She looked over Changmin’s shoulder and saw someone standing behind him, with mischievous smile plastered on his face. “The most charismatic in DBSK, Kim Junsu imnida…” He spoke with a low tone, that wasn’t match with his playful appearance at all.

            Ri In found all of them are really funny; she never thought celebrity could be this funny. But she later noticed they were only four of them. “Where is Jaejoong-sshi?”

            Yoochun put his hand on his chest, faking a pain on his heart. “People always noticed Jaejoong more than me…” She let go a melodious laugh, as others was amazed by her smiling face. “No, it is always five of you…”

            Yunho felt he was left out by his group members. “Yah…where is Jaejoong? I saw him just now…”

            The others shrugged, not knowing where Jaejoong could be. But later a small gasp was heard from Ri In side. He was behind her holding a small bouquet of flower. “Kim Jaejoong imnida…”

            She hesitantly took the flowers as she glanced at Yunho first, but it seems like he was okay with it. “Hyung, where did your buy those flowers?”

            “Owh…I asked manager hyung to buy it for me… Yunho-ah…your wife is very beautiful…I feel very disappointed I can’t go out to pick the flower by myself...”

            “You for sure a playboy, Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho playfully smack Jaejoong’s shoulder as he said that.

            “Sister-in-law…” Changmin playfully call. “Since you are Yunho hyung’s wife, you are our sister from now on…” The others nodded agreed with what he said. “If Yunho hyung scold you, or messed up your home, or make you angry…”

            “Or date another girl…” Jaejoong interrupted. “You can call us…” Changmin grinned.

            “Either you call us or message…” Yoochun continues. “We will come and save you from the culprit…” Junsu ends the sentences, as both guys high-five with each other.

            “Or the third parties…” All of them immediately centered their attention to Jaejoong who talked absent-mindedly, and Yunho can’t stop himself from pulling Ri In away from his group members, he absolutely dislike the direction of this conversation. “Yunho-sshi…” She softly called.

            “Let’s greet our parents, Ri In-sshi. See you soon, guys…” They left, but not before Yunho shoot a warning glare to Jaejoong, who seems like he didn’t mind, at all.

            “Hyung, don’t you think you just make Yunho hyung mad?” Changmin asked while grabbing the food on the closest table.

            “No…I just want him to realize he is a married man by now…”

******************************

            It wasn’t her body that tired. Indeed, she feels really happy, and maybe in twenty years she live, today is the happiest day in her diary. Her parents in law are a very nice person, even though there was still awkwardness between them. And Yunho’s younger sister, she knows she needs to do more hard work to be a little more closer to her. She was distanced, cold and Ri In herself didn’t know why.

            And her father and her sister who went home right after the priest pronounced her marriage; she could only swallow the sadness in her heart. “They not even wait for me, even to say goodbye…”

            But her mind couldn’t stop playing the situation happened before. DBSK’s playful warning. “Is he already have a lover?”

            She watched from her room balcony, her husband was sitting at the edge of the pool, bathing his legs in the water. Maybe his expression is not so clear from her angle, but he did look like bothered by something.

            “Should I go down and ask his problem?” She played with her ring before decided, “No…”

            *

            Yunho went upstairs after relaxing himself at the swimming pool. To be honest, he feels guilty to his newlywed spouse. He cannot stops himself from thinking of Ji Hyun for the whole day, even when he was exchanging vows, with his spouse.  

            He entered his room, and met eye-an-eye with Ri In who was sitting at the side of the bed, she was waiting for him.

            “Hei…” The greeting sounds, awkward.

            He walked closer, and finally he saw her face clearly. And she indeed, was beautiful like what his friends said.

            “Why are you not sleeping yet? Aren’t you tired?” He take a seat beside his wife, it was quite a distance for a newlywed.

            “No, I am waiting for you…”

            Guilty washed his insides. Today is their first night as husband and wife, yet he left her alone in the spacious room. “Sorry for keep you waiting…”

            I’ve been waiting for you for years…

            “It is okay, I know you are tired…”

            He studied the figure next to him. Her face was innocent and her orbs like she was keeping many things to herself, there is no way he have heart to hurt her.

            He dims the light before closed their distance, and finally they are just a breath away. He slowly reached for the buttons of her cute pajama; he could hear her breath hitched.

            “Yunho-sshi…”

            Yunho bent down a little and reached her neck, as he gently bit the skin. Ri In understand what was happening as she closed her eyes, letting him pushing her body down to the mattress, as she feels him peeling off her night wear, letting herself to taste another type of…pain.

***********************

            Ri In wakes up early in the morning, too early for a newlywed. She looks at her sleeping husband on the other side of the bed, they were on a same bed, yet they are so far. She sits up, and her eyes caught the blood stain on the bed, it was hers.

            She fixed her pajama, and her head quickly replay last night even. It was quick, few touches here and there, he only removed the clothes that covers her private part before she feels numbers of hard and solid s into her . And that was it; he rolled to the other side of the bed after they finished, not before gently tucking her under the sheet. And she didn’t even have the taste of his lips.

            “I gave you the most precious thing in me… will you love me with all your heart, Yunho-ah?”

*************************************

As usual, please hold on with my boring start...it will be short, and maybe draggy in order to explain things...this chapter is quite rush, I hope U girls understand what I write.. 40subscribers for 1 chapter? I couldnt ask for more... love u girls!!!

My final sem is starting this monday, so it will be hard for me to update... but I'll try my best!!

N for the comments, I read it and I appreciate it...

:)