F.E.E.L.I.N.G.S (1)

Somebody…love me please…

It is two hours before TVXQ comeback performance, but Yunho has his attention diverted to somewhere else, or to be exact, to someone else.

His eyes later focused on his wedding band, Changmin gave it to him when they were choosing their accessories for yesterday’s rehearsal, and he received a good sharp glare from Jaejoong and a short honest comment from his maknae about how careless he is, including details how he will smack his head if he is Ri In.

He FINALLY realized his mind was actually occupied by his spouse.

Both of them woke up awkwardly in each other arms at the night when she have fever at his family’s house , the whole family is actually worried when she insisted to went back to her home. His parents forced him to make sure he finds some time to visit her at her apartment, and honestly he was planning to do it even without any force. But his schedule wasn’t his good friend.

Checking his wrist watch, his heart was beating in nervousness when their manager announced for a last rehearsal, the time for their comeback is approaching.

He inhaled deeply before blows the air, trying to focus all his attention and energy for their long awaited day. Walking to s, they all look at each other, the vibe of nervous, passion, impatient and many else more was felt, and it finally succeed to be the only wall from him thinking about his wife.

Putting their palms on top of another, the vibe circled around them, waiting to be exploded on the stage.

“Dong Bang Shin Ki, FIGHTING!”

*****

“Are you sure you can do this, Ri In?”

She nodded her head for the umpteenth time to the nagging woman, who was holding her camera in her hand.

“There will be many other freelancers out there for today; it is TVXQ’s comeback for god sake! Don’t force yourself; just help me do anything here and I’ll pay you as much as Daily Music.”

“Mrs. Lee…” She groaned, before politely took the camera from her hand.

“I am completely fine. Look.”

She makes a quick spin in front of her, planning to show healthy she is, but failed when she immediately lost her balanced.

“It is just a simple spin, yet you cannot stand well. How are you going to stand for hours to take DBSK’s photos?”

 She grinned. “I am a big fan of DBSK. No worries, ok Mrs. Lee?”

She steadies her steps to her scooter, knowing Mrs. Lee’s eyes were tailed behind her.

“Call me to pick you if you can’t stand the crowd!” She shouted.

Ri In gave her overly worried employer a thumb up as an understand signal, she is always thankful for her existence in her life.

She starts her scooter engine; her heart was blooming with happiness. It is a rare opportunity to meet him again less in two days.

*****

The comeback performance was beyond expectation. Everything went smoothly, their dance, ear piece, music, and even the lighting shine perfectly, forming the infamous ‘W’ symbol on the ground where they perfectly stand at each angle.

Earning the craziness from the crowd, they were showered by endless camera flashes along their way back to their waiting room, where almost all SM artist were gathered together to celebrate their comeback.

“You are really great, hyung! That was awesome!”

Yunho quickly turned his attention to a group of cute boys standing not far from other artistes who showering them with hugs and high five; it was easy to sense that they were still shy with their sunbae.

“Thank you JongHyun-ah…” He walked to the younger’s boy side and gave him a loose hug.

“You can be better from us on the future…” Yunho slightly ruffled JongHyun’s hair, who already looks down to his leg, feels shy with the brotherly gesture shown by the sunbae he respects the most.

Their attention later falls to a beautiful woman who was walking inside the room, lowering down the room’s volume. It was a rare sight for the beauty to join the singers’ crowd, since she usually hang out with actor and actresses rather than singers.

Yunho stumbled forward when LeeTeuk pushed him to her direction; they all know the purpose of her visit is for Yunho rather than congratulating Dong Bang Shin Ki.

“Congrats for the comeback, Yun…”

A loud “Aww” was heard from the SM family when they saw Ji Hyun quickly tiptoed to kiss Yunho on his cheek when their managers were trying their best standing in front of the door to avoid photographers from snapping the short connection.

 A grin suddenly formed on his face. “Thank you Ji Hyun-ah…”

Yunho assist her to his group members, who unconsciously have an uneasiness expression plastered on their face. And Jaejoong, being the eldest one, wasn’t planning to hide his discomfort to the couple.

“It is weird to see you among us today.”

Junsu nudged his arm for an earlier warning, but Jaejoong just smirked to the youngest guy. “How is our performance? Do you saw any flaw that we can fix for next performance?”

“You are doing great as usual…”

“Aah…” He melodiously cut off her. “Do you saw Yoochun use the wrong hand when we do the chin dance?”

“Yes…” She stuttered, before slowly turned to Yoochun before patting his arm. “It shouldn’t happen, Chun… You have practice for months…”

The whole crowd was sent to a sudden silence. “So you just come to send your congratulations?”

Yunho cleared his throat, but Jaejoong didn’t give any care while SM family silently asked each other what happened to the happy Jaejoong just now.

“None of us do any mistakes; we can even dance with eyes close without bumping to each other….”

He walked pass her to The Grace couple before starting a conversation with them, not even thinking to fix the awkward situation he just created, including the redness shame shade that smeared on her face.

“Ji Hyun noona…” Changmin called, while Yunho seems still in his daze.

“Jaejoong hyung is just joking around; you know how bad he is in joking, aren’t you?”

“Y… Yes…” She replied, her gaze roaming aimlessly on the floor.

The manager walked in seconds later, completely oblivious with the current situation. “Everybody, fix yourself. We are allowing the photographers in.”

 *

Everybody was naturally talking to each other when the photographers from selected magazine comes in, snapping the pictures of the huge family. Few artistes from other company also come to deliver their congratulations, including Jaejoong’s best friend, Kim Hyun Joong.

“Hyun Joong-ah!”

Jaejoong run across the big room to his well known best friend, a genuine smile left from Hyun Joong’s lips when he congratulating his friend.

“Why are you smiling awkwardly, Jaejoongie?” He asked, as Jaejoong just motioned him to something above his shoulder.

“Aah…” Hyun Joong said before turned his attention back to his friend. “Don’t worry Jaejoong-ah… she has no effect on me anymore…”

Jaejoong looked away. “I always remember what she has done to you each time I saw her…”

Few years back, when Hyun Joong is also one of SM trainees, he has a big crush on Ji Hyun. And be a straight forwarded guy, he tells her sincerely about his feeling. Of course, Jeon Ji Hyun never turns any of her fans down, but it changed the day Hyun Joong was kicked out from the academy, due to the lack of improving.

She immediately stops contacting him, she didn’t even care to invite him to her debut party, Hyun Joong was automatically erased from her memories.

Everybody wasn’t aware by this situation, since Hyun Joong only shares it with him, and he has literally begged Jaejoong from telling anybody else, convincing him that she is only a crush. But since then, Jaejoong never feels comfortable to be around her anymore, especially when he knows Yunho was head over heels with her.

“What’s with that solemn expression?” Hyun Joong asked before swaying his arm on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Let bygone be bygone ne? Come on; bring me to the other Dong Bang Shin Ki…”

Jaejoong didn’t mind to hide his sour face even when he noticed flashes of camera from the corner of his eyes, just when he was about to walked, he heard a faint whisper of the cute SHINee maknae. “Key hyung, that photographer is so cute…”

He slowly turned his head to the mentioned direction, and later his eyes widen when he met with one familiar soft gaze.

*

If Jaejoong needs to use something to defined Ji Hyun today, it should be the word ‘plaster’. She keeps plastering on Yunho since she walked inside the room, and Jaejoong bet almost all of Yunho’s picture will have Ji Hyun at his side. Gritting his teeth, he walked to his group before loudly said, “Time for group pictures…”

But it is still, Dong Bang Shin Ki plus Jeon Ji Hyun.

Looking to his side, he met Yunho’s apologetic gaze, he suddenly pitied him. ‘You owe me this time, Jung Yunho’

“Daily Music!!”

The whole family quickly looked to Jaejoong who suddenly turned hyper, and he let go his melodious laugh upon their surprised expression. “Aah, I just want miss Daily Music to take our pictures…”

And it wasn’t only Yunho who was holding his breath at that moment.

Bowing slightly to the members who was looking at her with the surprised look, Ri In slowly lift her camera, and start aiming the lens to the men.

“Yun.” Yunho looked to Ji Hyun on his side. “Isn’t that a friend at your house few weeks ago?”

He reluctantly nodded his head, and his heart sighing in relieved when Jaejoong pulled his arm, making him accidentally look at Ri In’s direction.

“Ji Hyun-ah…” Jaejoong called. “This is for member only… guys, Kimchi!”

The other members were surprised but failed to hide their amused smirk from being noticed by Ji Hyun and Yunho, as she finally stomped her feet to the direction of Ara and Yeon Hee.

After few different poses, Ri In quickly turned her body to take other pictures, but quickly stopped by Jaejoong’s whine. “Daily Music, took our pictures with SHINee!!”

*

He is as handsome as always in his black outfit, and for a moment Ri In feels like her eyes already glued to him. Grinning, she slowly raised her camera, and start capturing the candid pictures of him. And by then she realized another woman standing closely to him. Her face fell.

Finding other objects for her lenses, she slowly noticed the other members of SHINee, luckily JongHyun was nowhere to be seen. “I need to work fast.”

One after another, she smile alone to see her works, it is full with unexpected angle of Dong Bang Shin Ki members plus few other artistes, making them look far more difference from the image they usually show on the stage. Taking the last silent pictures of Hyun Joong and Kim Jaejoong, she quickly turned her back, unfortunately, he already noticed her.

Walking to her, he randomly read her pass card that was hanged on her neck. “Daily Music’s photographer?”

“Jaejoong-sshi, I came here for work…” She silently replied, trying to make the conversation unnoticed.

“I know, so take Dong Bang Shin Ki group pictures…” He smiled mischievously, and seconds later, she is already standing in front of her husband.

*

Putting the camera down, she make a quick bow to them, she wants to quickly vanish from the square. Avoiding herself from looking at the woman’s hand on her husband’s arm, she feels like crying the moment Jaejoong asked a picture with SHINee.

Jaejoong was gathering the SHINee boys when she saw Yunho silently comforting Ji Hyun who seems like sulking over Jaejoong’s hardness shoving her away from the group.

“Ji Hyun-ah… this time is also for boys only… Mian…” Jaejoong said chirpily before calling for Ri In. “Miss Daily Music, we are ready!”

The other members were in awe; Jaejoong is already known as camera , but never to the limit where he shoved people away and forcing people to take photos together.

Biting her lips, she slowly starts taking photos of the junior and senior, she finally feels the taste of blood from her bitten lips. It is not easy when JongHyun and Yunho were captured together in the same picture.

Noticing other flashes from her back from other photographers that was using the free chance of nice pictures, she lowered her camera and bowed her head again, as she finally succeeds escaping the square.

*****

Hello~~

I think it has been a long time since I update this fic… I almost forget the story line… mian~~

This chapter is quite weird for me. I was trying to show from different angle, Jae’s and Ri In… but I don’t want to make it obvious with ‘Jae’s POV’ or ‘Ri In’s POV’ since it is also not hundred person theirs point of view… Aish, IDK how to explain.

I just hope you girls understand this chapter, and why Jaejoong seems so anti towards Ji Hyun from the beginning.

Next chapter…err… Let’s just wait for the next chappie!!

Comments are loved. Subscriptions are appreciated. Silent readers, one comment please!!!  ;)