H.E.A.R.T

Somebody…love me please…

 

Se Kyung rubbed her palm together; trying to create a friction that may help heating her cold hand. She was waiting for JongHyun at a park not far from his dorm for their first date that she insisted to have. Call her selfish, but she didn’t have any much time left…

A sound of footstep coming closer wakes her up from her trance and later the long awaited figure appeared in front of her.

“You finally came!” She exclaimed, standing up from her seat.

JongHyun watched the surrounding, afraid of the fans that may passed by the park.

“Don’t worry. I don’t think your fans are expecting you to be here at this time.”

“Do you know we only have today to rest?”

“Then… how? Your pack schedule will only ended in two weeks time…” She looks down to her feet, feeling dejected.

JongHyun rolled his eyes before start walking forward. “What are you waiting for? Hurry up!”

Se Kyung raise up her gaze; and a small smile slowly formed on her lips. “De!”

*_*

Ri In arrived early at the shooting place, and the working team she knows from their previous working session, and Hana, is already there; except the models.

 She bits her lips; she wasn’t sure how everybody will react once they arrived: DBSK and Ji Hyun. Yunho didn’t come for visit for few days but he constantly call and message her between his busy schedule, but she never tell him about her being the photographer for today.

A clear sound of people exchanging greeting later was heard; and by instinct she hides herself behind the rows of hanging clothes as the owner of the voices start to appear.

“Please take good care of us…”

Ri In pursed her lips as she see her husband greeting the staffs, and it was proven why media always refer the Dong Bang boys as polite and humble. The atmosphere turned great, more because of Junsu who was busy telling the staff the new gag he learned, and the bickering Soulfighter; but she still not yet ready to come out from her hidden spot.

Her remaining courage was blown away when the filming director that was in charge for Behind the Scene, caught her at her awkward position.

“Ri In-sshi. We need to start right away.”

Nodded her head weakly; she steps out from her hiding place and she instantly met eye and eye with Yunho; his surprise expression can’t be hidden at all.

*_*

JongHyun just watched as Se Kyung come running to him between the small crowd bringing two tickets in her hand. “Where are we going?”

“A secret place…” She simply said while keeping her purse back into her sling bag.

He reached down her hand for the ticket; he frowned as he reads the destination printed on it. “Sokcho?! Yah, are you crazy? It is three hours from Seoul!”

“Don’t be too loud, people might recognize you!” She hissed as she starts looking around; luckily nobody was paying attention to the bickering couple.

“Yah! Shin Se Kyung!”

The girl looked up and find his furious gaze. “What to do, I’ve already buy the ticket…”

Her pleading eyes soften his heart a bit. And he doesn’t know why it can affect him already twice today.

“Just…just whatever plan you have in mind make sure I’ll return to my dome before midnight.”

The girl smiles, revealing her perfect teeth; and JongHyun swears his heart skip a beat at the angelic face. “Arasso.”

She fixed his cap before lifting the hood over it; making him covered almost perfectly before linking their arm together. And JongHyun was totally stunned by her effortless gesture. “Kajja!”

*_*

None of the Dong Bang boys knows how to react with the current situation; they can’t greet Ri In properly as Yunho’s wife since the cameramen who recording for their behind the scene is almost everywhere.

The photo shoot continues with Junsu as the small crew, together with Ri In went to a grassy areas not far from them; even so his laugh is still heard from the others spot.

“Hyung…” Changmin whispered as he scanned his surroundings; quickly taking the chances of finally being alone with his hyung. “That is Ri In noona. Isn’t? What she is doing here?”

Yunho keeps silent. “Hyung...” The maknae called again; this time tapping continuously the older male knee.

“Min-ah. She is taking our pictures; means she is our photographer for today…” Jaejoong quickly said, stopping the eager to know boy. Changmin look at YooChun for support; but the latter just shrugged and continue fanning his sweaty body; his theme needed him to be bathed under the sun.

Jaejoong turned his attention to Yunho that was watching at the direction of Junsu’s photoshoot. She knows Yunho wasn’t looking at Junsu since that boy is already disappeared in the grass; only Ri In is visible as she was on a ladder; shooting Junsu.

“She didn’t tell me anything about… today.” Yunho started, and Jaejoong could see a faint hint of disappointment on the leader’s face.

“Are you disheartened?” Jaejoong asked as he scooted closer to Yunho; right after glaring to his ‘children’ for eavesdropping. “Ri In needs more time to adapt that she got you by her side.”

Yunho keeps silent, and seconds later his eyebrows furrowed. Jaejoong followed his gaze and a small smile spread across his face. “Don’t say you are jealous towards our dolphin. Obviously he was helping his sister in law…” The beautiful man’s word turned into whiper at the last sentences.

Yunho his lips awkwardly, before clearing his throat. Jaejoong glanced at his best friend in a knowing gaze and later his melodious laugh could be heard. “Our Yunho is jealous…”

“With who?”

Four of them look up to the owner of the not so angelic voice; and silence takes over.

*_*

Se Kyung takes a deep breath as she stretched her hand right after she step down the bus. “It is so refreshing!”

JongHyun eyed the girl movement from behind, looking more energetic than him who spends almost half of three hours journey by sleeping.

“Don’t you like the smell of sea, JongHyunnie?”

He gawked at her. “Who is JongHyunnie?”

“You. And you should find me a nickname from now on.”

JongHyun rolled his eyes in annoyance before start walking; his long legs quickly leave her behind.”Wait for me, JongHyunnie!!”

He ignored her call. “Yah! Can’t u wait! I am tired…” She whined.

“Who ask you for not sleeping?” JongHyun asked as he abruptly stops, causing her face to bumped his shoulder.

“You were sleeping on my shoulder. You are so heavy, I thought my shoulder is going to dislocate!” She replied, pouting as she rubbed her nose.

He hovered over her. “There is no way I am going to sleep on your shoulder.”

“You are!” She squeaked as she finds her phone in her pocket. “See. This is the proof!”

JongHyun’s eyes widen as the image of him shown, and it went wider as she scrolled more of the pictures. He was really sleeping with his head on his shoulder, lips slightly parted with a hint of drool at the corner of his mouth.

“Yah! Give this to me!”

He reached for the phone but she quickly keeps it in her sling bag and looked away, pouting. “No way. This will be my personal record.”

“You are going to spread it online aren’t you?”

“Nope. Why should I share my personal belongings online?”

“For attention, competition…”

“Competition?” She asked confusedly.

“Competition between sasaengs. You are one type of it aren’t you?” JongHyun asked, smirk was clear on his lips.

“I won’t go that low.” She replied, her excited gaze just now was disappeared. “I just don’t want to lose the memories…”

“One picture is enough.”

“I don’t want to forget any single of it…”

JongHyun remaining at his spot as her figure slowly retreat, and walked the opposite direction. The fuming dissatisfaction was completely vanished at her slumped shoulder as they were slowly distanced. His inside washed by… guilty.

“Yah, Shin Se Kyung.”

She stopped as she heard footsteps coming closer. “I’ll let you hold the pictures; but if any of it surfaced online… you’ll dead.”

Her face lit up almost immediately; and he feels warm inside.

“Arasso. I’ll keep this perfectly!”

*_*

Ji Hyun is now sitting between the boys; Ri In just come back with Junsu and she; just like the Dong Bang was surprised with her appearance there; even though she already know it.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Ri In-sshi.”

Ri In bowed clumsily to her; and still trying to avoid Yunho’s strong gaze who was sitting next to Ji Hyun. Her chest contracting looking the other female carelessly runs her hand on her husband’s thigh.

“Yunho-ah… it has been a while since the last time we take photo shoot together isn’t?” Ji Hyun asked, and Ri In exactly sees Ji Hyun was sending Yunho a lecherous look.

“Ri In-sshi… next should be Yunho-sshi and Ji Hyun-sshi…”

Ri In looked at her side; and returned Hana’s smile. “I get it.”

*

This is when she understands them as perfect couple. The two of them; Ji Hyun and Yunho works perfectly together; their bodies are in sync with each other giving out the needed pose and emotion and less word are needed.

“Is it okay with them being in the water?” Ri In asked Hana as she took a glance of her topless husband few feet from her.

“Of course.” Hana reassured her before went to the models. “This picture is to show purity in nature. This is a hard concept to understand. Maybe our photographer can explain it better to both of you…” She smiles to the couple. “Ri In-sshi.”

If anything could be harder than this.

It feels like the knot in went into her nostril; she couldn’t breathe properly.

“The concept…” She her lips awkwardly, tearing her gaze from Ji Hyun and Yunho’s linking hands. “About pure love that stands between obstacles…” She said as she pointed at the dirt that was covering Yunho and Ji Hyun’s chest. “And standing in the stream means how you are battling with your inner self to protect the person you love… it needs more than physical strength to stay in a stream… willingness, sacrificing yourself to protect the person in your embrace… I believe both of you can portray this image, just like how Hana-sshi convinced me…”

“I get it. I can do it.” She looked up to the owner of the cold voice; and their eyes locked more than seconds.

“Alright then. Let’s start moving!” Hana dismissed.

                *

 Ri In bits her inner lips as she takes the pictures. Ji Hyun was leaning closely towards Yunho as he kiss the skin of her neck; hands on her waist; eyes looking straight to the camera showing much determination to protect her love. The clicking sounds continue and this time her left leg was half wrapping him; lips dangerously closed to each other.

“I need Ji Hyun-sshi to lean against the rocks.” Ri In instructed; and she eyed in sadness the way Yunho carefully assists Ji Hyun to the mentioned rock while she herself struggle to climbs the other rock beside them.

And the passion was clearly shown in each of his picture as he pressed his and Ji Hyun’s body together.

‘Either he is too professional or he was showing his real heart…’

Ri In was too occupied with her thought and she wasn’t realized she was stepping the slippery area.

“Aah!”

She closed her eyes as she waited for her bottom to make a contact with the hard surfaces, but none of the pain was felt.

She was trembling as she opened her eyes; and she met eye an eye with Yunho. And did she sees anger?

“Can’t you be a little more careful?” She shivered at the hissing tone, and the way he circled her waist as he was slightly hovering her. “It is finally done isn’t?” He asked as he put her down, it feels like the world are only revolving between them.

“Yes…” She whispered, and without herself knowing she was touching the ‘dirt’ on his toned chest. “It is finally over…”

And Yunho… he felt pain on his chest. This feeling, it can’t be…

*_*_*_*_*

Oh my lovely readers… so sorry for leaving you hanging for days!! I didn’t mean it. Sorry. AND sorry if this post is too long too.

Some of you scolded me for always saying that my chapter is dry, emotionless… I really mean it… I always imagined the feelings of the characters before I write; and I feels disappointed that the outcome wasn’t like what I had imagined…

So please drop your lovely and very appreciated comments about this chapter… I am bad in photography… and Se Kyung-JongHyun part is purposely left hanging.

Comments are loved; subscribers are also loved!!

<3