T.R.U.T.H

Somebody…love me please…

 

Jin Young taps the table slowly; her eyes are fixed on the pictures laid on the table. A smirk was clearly drawn on her lips; she feels like screaming in victory when she opened the envelop that was hand in by one of the maids in her house, telling the photographer shop sends the picture.

The door sprung opened and Ki Seuk stepped calmly inside the office, she was half expecting her father to come running the moment she hinted him her idea to snatched away the company from Ri In.

“What is the matter?” He asked as he took his sits across the table.

Jin Young simply pointed at the pictures before her, as he quietly picked up the pieces, and his frown slowly become visible. “What is the use of Ri In’s wedding picture?”

She stays silent, and her father continues checking the pictures one by one, before stops at the particular picture. “Yunho and Ri In exchanging vows…?”

Jin Young nodded her head before leaned forward and snatched the said picture. “This is going to be our jackpot…”

His frown ceased but still visible. “I am going to threaten Ri In with this picture, telling her if she wouldn’t sign the papers to give us full authority towards this company, I won’t have any guarantee that the marriage will continue keep as secret.”

It takes seconds before a smile slowly spread on her father’s face. “You finally have some determination to take what is really belongs to us…”

She smirked; and the devilish look in her eyes was so dark until Ki Seuk could feel his body shuddered. “What triggers you?”

She opened one of her drawer and take out a file, and Ki Seuk’s eyes widen in disbelief at the title patched at the cover. “We got the contract?”

“And the profit is half billion. And there is no way I am going to share a single cent with her.”Ki Seuk leaned forward for the file, but she quickly backs away. “And I am going to share this with you only if you tell me the truth… why is this company belongs to Ri In?”

He freeze but his eyes were on the project title, slowly swallowing the anxious spit.

 “Appa?”

“I will tell you… everything…” He said as their eyes met.

*****
 

                Ri In smiles to herself, ears are still listening to the caller on the other line. “Hana-ah… you are so funny!”

“I know already… everybody said the same…” Hana said proudly and Ri In could imagine her wide grin. “So, when are we going for shopping together? It is a little lonely without my fiancée…”

“Which is why you want me to always accompany you? When your fiancée come back, I’ll be forgotten?” Ri In playfully scolds her. They quickly become close friend after the photo shoots session, and Ri In was surprised how they easily connected to each other, it was a rare situation for her.

“An.ni.yo.” Hana emphasized. “I ‘ll gladly turn down my fiancée date request for a day outing with you… Lonely is one way to make you have a little pity towards me…”

Ri In nodded her head as she clicked the ‘fix’ button on the screen, it was pretty fun to finish her works while talking with the girl on the other line. “Arasso. After I finish with my job I’ll text you…”

“Hooray! Ri In dongsaeng is the best!” She laughed. “But Ri In, don’t you think you are a little early? The date line is still far away…”

“I know, but I got so much free time…”

Ri In frowned at the ‘tch’ sound.”Why is that?”

“I have a lot of male artist numbers…do you want me to introduce you to them?” Ri In smiles at her caring thoughts, but decide to play hurt. “Yah, do you think I am a loner?”

“Aniyo…” Hana quickly cuts. “Maybe you don’t meet your Mr.Right yet…”

A sad smile replaced the previous one, she opened one from hundred Yunho solo pictures, her husband is Asia’s Mr. Right. “I already found my Mr.Right Hana-ah…”

“Nugu? Dong Bang Shin Ki U-know Yunho?”  Hana replied playfully.  Ri In smiled as if Hana was seeing. “But he is already taken…” Ri In said, more like she was telling herself.

“Don’t give up on trying yet… it looks more like Ji Hyun was forcing herself towards Yunho these days… you still got chance…” Ri In arched an eyebrow to the statement.

“I thought I am the one who is a jealous , but few of my friends in the same line also telling the same… so you might have some chance!” Hana squealed. “And to think how romantic you guys have been on that day…”

 

Ji Hyun looks like holding her anger when Yunho stepped out the river with Ri In in his arm, carrying her as if she was a bride.

Yunho placed her carefully on a chair and kneel before her. “Do you hurt anywhere?”

She quickly shook her head. “Stop saying you are okay when you are not…” He whispered before reaching out for a bottle of water. “Drink.”

She obediently chugged down the content while trying to avoid his stares, or more like to avoid Ji Hyun’s. Ri In bit her lips in nervousness when Yunho held up her feet and put it on his knee, checking for any injury. “Is your ankle hurting?”

“No.” She quickly replied as she quickly tries to remove her feet but he holds it tighter. “You scratched your skin.”


 

“Yunho-sshi is always a gentleman, but he always careful with his actions since camera is always following him… that is the first time I see him like that…”

Ri In stares at the picture of Yunho on the screen, and make it her desktop background. “I just hope he won’t get any problems with Ji Hyun-sshi…” She whispered.

“Don’t worry… tch… he really is your Mr. Right isn’t?” Hana laughed, and Ri In swears it does have similarity with Junsu in few notes. A dial tone later was heard signaling a waiting call, looking at the screen; she frowned. “Hana-ah… I’ll call you back later ne? I have an incoming call…”

“Arasso. And don’t forget our shopping date…”

She hung up on her, and answered another line. “Hello, Yunho…”

“Ri In-ah… where are you?”

“In my working room…”

“Then why are you not opening the door?”  He asked back. “I ring the bell for few minutes already…”

“You are in front of my house?” Ri In shrieked, as she quickly save all the opened files on her desktop. The humming sound answered her questions and she knocked over few of her things as she rushed out from her working room. “Where are you exactly, Ri In-ah?” Yunho asked again when he heard the rustle sound.

“My work room, but it is not in the house. Give me few minutes, Yunho…”

“Okay. I think few people here start to check on me. But don’t rush. Be careful…I’ll wait.”

Ri In paused on her feet; she likes the tone of his last sentences.

*****
 

                Grandfather Jung laughed heartily as he continues looking at the wedding pictures. “Ri In…my granddaughter in law is very beautiful in these pictures.”

Mr and Mrs Jung look at each other, not able to say anything since they were highly amused by their father happiness. “Su Hyeon must be happy to know her daughter is this beautiful…”

“Ne. And he also needs to know that we are glad to have her in our family.” Mr Jung added.

“It is a lost for him for not able to see his daughter and it is a lost for me too, for losing him…”

Grandfather Jung looks away; he lets the old memories to come back into his mind…


 

*


 

Ki Seuk and Su Hyeon are two siblings with two different personalities. The former is a lazy brat, only knows to enjoy his father’s wealth to the fullest, and he never cares that the company is slowly collapsing, due to internal factors and current economical condition. While Su Hyeon, is a responsible hyung he always be. Despite his less talent in business, he always takes care of the company as well as their sick father. And Su Hyeon knows very well they are losing every single cent they left, the day their father passed away.

Jung and Jang families are well acquaintances, they have created a bond deeper than business partner. But he himself has loved that boy like a father could love his own son. Su Hyeon captured his heart and he feels a little bad since his own son didn’t show the same amount of interest like Su Hyeon.

That is why he doesn’t think twice to help Su Hyeon as much as he can to rebuild the collapsing company.

And the argument between two brothers starts the endless war.

“Hyung. Do you think I don’t know your selfish act? You sell the land under my name to keep yours, isn’t?”

“It is not like that Ki Seuk-ah. I sell mine, but it is not enough. We need to cover back the amount disappeared, or we will lose appa’s company forever!”

“Like I care!”Ki Seuk says selfishly as he finds his way out.”Just because I am still underage you think you can do whatever you want? And only because your share is higher than mine… please hyung, your greediness is too clear.” He accused as he walked out from the room, not wanting to listen to his hyung’s explanation.

And nobody knows how Su Hyeon works days and night just to bring back the company’s name, while the selfish younger brother just received money every month; even though he clearly knows two hands are better than one.

The cold relationship stays for a couple of years, Ki Seuk was married with a heir of company and blessed with a daughter, while Su Hyeon is madly in love with a girl he met in a bar; Gil Ra Im.

And that is when the disaster strike.

An accident takes away Su Hyeon life, and until now it is remained unknown if it was a true accident or killed by his business rival, and the case was closed.

If only he is a little clever at that time, maybe Ri In is having a beauty childhood she supposed to have…


 

*****

Ki Seuk sipped his coffee and his daughter was seated in front of her; still surprised with the little truth she finally know. He brings his eyes to trace the beautiful face of his daughter; she inherits all from her late mother.

He sighed. How much he thought he hated his brother, it is still hard for him to tell the world how much he hated him. How much he hated the attention Su Hyeon received from their late father, after all he is still his brother.

He was ready to come back to at least, help where ever he could with the company, but his plan was completely halted when he knows his brother was head over heels with his first love; Gil Ra Im…

 

She rejects me without thinking twice, as if I was a scumbag that needs to be removed quickly. How lucky my brother could be, he gets everything on his side.

I let myself married to a woman from Lee family; I look like a trash in the household for not having a company under my name. Even though in a short time we were blessed with a beautiful daughter, it doesn’t mean I forgot my first love. And the pain of being rejected by the woman I love was tattooed in my heart, and the pains deepens when I see she live happily with my brother, who even planned to marry her after she gave birth.

My hyung is having a child with the woman I love.

I doesn’t know what is exactly the feeling the day I receive the news of my brother’s death. A part of me feels numb; knowing the only family members I got was leaving me alone. And the other part of me feels the satisfaction when I know the company is going to be mine.

But it doesn’t go well as my expectation. Anger was overwhelming inside me when the shareholders tell me that the company was almost ruined again by the sudden death of my brother; I don’t know why the stupid brother of mine still keeps those filthy scumbag inside the company. The company was inherited to his child, and as if he knows he is going to die; he write clearly on the will that except his daughter, none will be the next successor. The company share will be divided back according the proportion.

His child. I smirked at the beautiful fate.

Ra Im was in labor and she was days early due to shock. The baby is beautiful, she have an equal trait of my lucky hyung and my first love; and it makes me hate her more. I bribe the doctor to tell Ra Im her daughter can’t survive; and the last thing I know about her is, she was insane the day she left the hospital.

I was devastated to save the company, after all it is my only source and luckily the Jung came. What an angel he is, he donates his money to revive the company, with two stupid rules.

Ri In must continue to be the owner of the company, and when she is legal, she needs to be married off with his grandson.

*****
 

                Ri In panted hard as they both already in the house, Yunho chuckled at her cute attire together with her cute behavior.

“Yah, did you speed?”

“Of course! I don’t want people to catch U-Know Yunho in front of my door…”

Yunho laughed as he walks closer and released her messy buns. “This fits you better with your Hello Kitty attire. Are you sure you aren’t sleeping in your working room?”

She tried to take back her hair ties, and it brings her face to face to her husband. She sticks out her tongue playfully before snatches it and quickly turned around, the unusual beat in her heart can’t be simply ignored.

“Why are you coming?”She asked as she tied her hair back, judging from the sound of his steps she knows he was in the kitchen. “No reason. I have my day off today.”

“You guys have a very short promotion…” Ri In replied, a bit louder as she walked to her living room, tidying it a bit. “It is. We are going to focus on our new album for Japan market…”

“I see…” She mumbled. “Yah, what is on your bottom?”

“Mwoh?”

She turned around to find the exact thing he was pointed at, and after struggling a bit to look behind her, she gasped. There is a faint red spot at her bottom. “I have my period…” She mumbled and a shade of pink colored her cheek before she stomped off to her bedroom. He laughed again.

*

Yunho pulled his mask to cover his face perfectly as she stepped inside the mini market. He looks around carefully before stops at a certain shelf, starting to examine the colorful packages in front of him.

“Make sure it has wings, and pick the blue and pink one. It have the words ‘maxi’ and ‘overflow’ on it.

There are more than ten blue and pink packages in front of him. And, how to know it has wings or not? He glanced at the woman beside her, who looks suspiciously towards her. Who won’t? He was standing awkwardly in front of the sanitary pad shelf with black glasses, a cap on and mask; he looks more like a ert.

Taking almost all the packet he could he rushed to the cashier. “Babo, Ri In… how could she asked me to buy her pads…” He mumbled under his breath.

While waiting for his turn his eyes later drew on a tabloid, and he wasn’t surprise at all to see his face and Ji Hyun on the cover.


 

“I’ve told you, wings!” Ri In cried from her room.

“How should I know? Should I open and check it one by one?” Yunho retorted from behind the door.

“You can read!” She squealed as the doors sprung open, and later she stands in front of her with her hands on her hips. “It is uncomfortable…”

Yunho feels like doing something to chase the pout away. It is too…cute.

“I am sorry… I never experienced buying one for Ji Hye…”

The pout ceased and Yunho couldn’t help from pinching her nose. “Just wear it ne?”

The bell sound signaling someone at the door, Ri In frowned as Yunho carelessly cover half of his face and went to the door. He walks in second later. “Can we have pizza as our early dinner?”


 


 

They both seat in front of each other, Ri In secretly grinned ear to ear. It feels like they were having a date. “Are we celebrating anything?” She asked as she starts eating.

“No. I just feel hungry and I can’t wait for you to cook anymore…” He said as he takes a big bite of his pizza. They continue eating in a comfortable silence; Ri In couldn’t comprehend the new atmosphere.

“Ri In…”

“Erm?”

She looks up and their eyes locked. “Why you didn’t tell me that you are going to work with us?”

“Is it…matter?” She replied as she looks down to her plate. “I think it will be more awkward if I tell you…”

Yunho slowly nodded. “There will be more photo shoot together in the future, right?” She wasn’t replying but her silence is a solid answer.

A vibrate sound breaks the silence, and they have their attention on his I-Phone, they both see the name on the screen. “I’ll fill up your glass…” She said as she stands up; but she couldn’t go anywhere as he was holding her wrist. “No need. We can share…”

She was surprised when she pushed the red button instead of green and tossed the phone in his pocket sweater. “Sit. Let’s continue eating…” He smiles at her he let go of her hand, and continue eating as if nothing has happened.


 

“I can’t believe you care about that girl more than me, Yunho-ah…”

Ji Hyun wasn’t in good mood since the photo shoot ends, she is obviously jealous with the attention Ri In gets from him; and he wasn’t in mood for her jealousy.

“It is better if you go in now Ji Hyun-ah.. I am tired…”

“You let me alone in the cold water, and I can’t believe you are all hero for her!”

“What is wrong with you, Ji Hyun! What is wrong for me to help her?” He snapped at her. “Don’t be so selfish Ji Hyun-ah…”

“What? Now you call me selfish? Yunho, I am your girlfriend!”

“Ji Hyun.” He called tiredly. “Please stop acting like this. I am tired. Please go in…”

Ji Hyun stares at him in disbelief. “Fine!” She got out of the car and slammed the door. Yunho sighed hard before follows her, he knows thing is not going to be easy.

“Ji Hyun-ah…”he holds her arm but she pulled away.

“You ask me to go, fine! I’ll go…” She punched the code number to her building apartment and went in, leaving Yunho alone.

 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+___++_+_+__+_+__+__+_+_+_+_+_++_

I am afraid to post this chapter. I think it is not clear enough. Sorry for keep you waiting~~

Pleas share your thoughts about this chapter!

Subscribers, comments, wall post..

<3 !~~