C.H.E.R.R.Y B.L.O.S.S.O.M

Somebody…love me please…

 

It was a cheerful morning; indeed a very cheerful start when the kitchen echoing the voice of the young Jung ladies and the eldest can only shook their head.

“Unnie! Unnie. Unnie.. I’ve told you I am going to prepare the scrambled eggs! You just sit over there or help me prepare the table!”

“But I’ve done setting up the table Ji Hye!” Ri In groaned helplessly. “And I don’t think you should add more breakfast, I’ve done more than enough pancakes for all of us!”

Ji Hye abruptly turned her body to face her sister-in-law, pointing the spatula to her face. “That is the problem unnie. I am just ten minutes late for my usual routine and when I step in here you already prepare everything. Appa and grandfather is going to accuse me for being lazy. I hate it. Shiro!”

Ri In laughed at her cuteness as the small lady turned back to face her pan, scrambling the eggs. “Then should I leave you alone?”

“Y-Yes.”

Ri In nodded before walking out from the spacey kitchen. “But unnie!”

“Eh?”

“Could you please help me to remove the croissant from the oven?”

Ri In’s laughter was heard again, but she realized that Ji Hye is not acting like usual this morning. She shrugged her shoulder, “Maybe it was the movie effect.”.

*

They were almost starting their breakfast when the bell rings, “Are we expecting anybody?”

The whole family was a little surprise as they shook their head at Ri In’s question, before Mrs. Jung step out and open the door.

“Oppa!”

It was almost the same, Ri In thought. Ji Hye’s reaction never fails to amuse her. Ri In watched as the younger sister throws herself into her brother’s arm, he almost fall back, unstable.

“Yah.. Yah! Don’t over react; we just meet each other yesterday.” YunHo playfully scolded her as he took off his sweater. Ji Hye pouted as she walks his brother to the table, and Ri In accidentally catch her sister-in-law looking over her shoulder, as if she was expecting someone appearing from the front door.

“Are you coming…alone?”

The whole table turns their attention to the hyper active girl who suddenly lost all her hype seconds after her brother’s arrival. “I thought you were coming with…”

“Jaejoong-ah, quickly come in!”

And as on cue everybody divert their attention to the new figure walking in; except for Ji Hye. Ri In on the other hand for surely saw a beautiful shade of pink coloring Ji Hye’s cheek; who shyly fixed her hair.

The beautiful man takes a place next to Ji Hye; purposely emptied by YunHo that choose to sit beside Ri In the moment he steps in. Ri In feels a pinch on her waist and suddenly feels warm all over her body when she realized YunHo’s arm snaking around her petite waist.

“Look at Ji Hye.” He whispered before taking a mouthful of pancakes.

The heat on her face wasn’t giving any chance to go away; especially when she realized the small distance between them.

 “Why?” She bravely whispered a question, shyly looking at her side and offered a chance to see his small face from a short distance. “Jaejoong is Ji Hye’s crush since we debut.”

Ri In was dumbfounded for a while, trying to analyze the simple word he uttered. “And I guess this pancakes is yours. It tastes familiar.” Ri In was frozen on her place when YunHo suddenly turn his face, and for a moment Ri In could feel his warm breath hitting her lips.

“Ehem.”

The married couple looks away from each other’s eyes and quickly turns their body to face the table, noticing they were lost in their own silent conversation.

“We are talking about Ji Hye’s wish to see cherry blossom blooming, by any chance if anybody among us who didn’t listen to our conversation.” Grandfather Jung spoke; Ri In look down to her lap due to embarrassment, and YunHo’s infamous laugh later heard.

“The park isn’t far away from our home; we can go now if she wants.” YunHo replied before winking at his group mate.

“Me, your appa and your omma have another place to attend.” Grandfather Jung carelessly said as he finished his plate. “I think it will be just four of you going.”

YunHo shrugged his shoulder and copied his grandfather doing, cleaning his lips with the napkin. “I guess we should start moving now, it will be more people on the afternoon.”

A shy smile formed on Ji Hye’s lips while Jaejoong hide his excitement by complimenting the croissant; Ri In is still unaware by the double date when YunHo took the chance to admire her from her side profile – cherry blossom is actually blooming in their heart.

*

Ri In never knows this kind of place did exist in GwangJu. The cherry blossom trees were blooming proudly and hundred thousands of pink petals scattered on the road; she was half heartedly stepping on it due to the beautifulness.

Ji Hye on the other hand was too excited being there despite the countless time she ever been there; except this time it is much more special. She is with –

“Yah, Jaejoong-ah!”

Ji Hye bite her lips in disappointment, this is not the first time YunHo disturbed her silent moment with her Jaejoong oppa since they arrived. “Jaejoong-ah, we are going to this direction.” YunHo said as he pointed to the opposite road; and quickly catching up with his wife that already few steps ahead.

“He don’t have to tell us, four of us have cell phone…” Jaejoong look down to the grunted girl who pouted at her brother’s disturbance. “He keeps calling us, nonstop…”

“Why can’t we be disturbed?” He asked teasingly, and the girl looked up to him, with a hurt expression on her face. “I… I wantedtimealonewithyoustupidflowerboy!”

Jaejoong took few minutes to figure out the answer and by then she already strides away from him, trampling the cherry petals on the ground harshly. Jaejoong laughed at himself, he has successfully make the female version of Jung Yunho getting mad at him. And to get her back to normal is a tedious job.“Yah, Jung Ji Hye, wait!”

 

YunHo follows closely behind Ri In who walks few steps ahead of him, happily snapping pictures of cherry blossom and azaleas, and cutely admiring her own work. He feel neglected a bit, but other than that he enjoy the moment.

They finally stop at a small stream with cherry blossom petals floating on the fresh flowing water and the scenery couldn’t be more beautiful than this. He close their distance and despite the rapid heartbeat in his heart, he braved himself to put his chin on her shoulder, bathing in her sweet scent and enjoying her soft hair tickling his right cheek.

“You totally abandoned me, Ri In.”

“Emm?” YunHo noticed her stiffen shoulder and her shuddering reply, and it excites him. “I want to take a look at the pictures too…”

He pulled her deeper in his embrace as he hold both of her hands, together viewing the pictures she took. He needs to admit, she got a Midas touch.

“Every pictures you take turn out to be very beautiful, is that how you view this world?”

She wonder when his hand went down to both sides of her waist, but she isn’t complaining, at all.

“Have you ever heard of ‘a pictures hold a thousand words?’”

YunHo nodded against the softness of her hair. “A picture save the emotion in it, memories, perception…”

He slightly frowned at the explanation. The camera change hand and he smile as he randomly pick a picture. “So what is the emotion, memories and perception in this picture…”

Ri In pouted and look away, “I thought you are not aware of it.”

He laughed and quickly hide his face in her hair, noticing people start looking at them. “DBSK is in Guinness World Book of Record as the most photographed artist in the world. We simply can detect camera flashes even in our sleep.” He whispered, and Ri In could feel the hair at the back of her neck rising at the warm friction.

“Explain the picture…please…” He nagged, playfully stomping his legs to the ground.

Ri In cover , trying to restrain her laugh at her husband aegyo. YunHo know he almost succeed. “Ppali….”

“I saw a kiddy Jung YunHo, blowing air to the petals as if he was imitating U-Know YunHo dancing to “O” blowing the feathers…”

“Memories?”

She fell into silence, and even with his aegyo, it seems like she wasn’t answering.

“Ri In?”

She turned around and face his small face, YunHo could feel his heart drowning in the depth of her round eyes.  “For a moment I have Jung YunHo close to me; the memories won’t fade, and I’ll continue reminiscing it especially during days without you…”

The words sank deeper in his heart; and the next movement was a pure instinct.

He pulled down his hood, revealing his face that was purposely hidden before, and gently, he place the cap on the top of her head. Despite his messy hair, Ri In still find him perfect. “Y…YunHo..?”

Taking her warm hands he bring it to both of his cheeks. “Jung YunHo wants to get out from his confinement for a second…”

She could feel her heart getting warmer for each second passed, and YunHo is not in any better situation. Leaning closer to each other, they are only a breath away…

 

*

Jaejoong follows the grumpy kitten obediently, she reminds him of JiJi in many ways – her pretty eyes, cute act to have everything on her way and claws. Well, she clawed him for each time she needs attention or angry and Ji Hye is just the same.

“Ji Hye-ah…” He called again, his melodious voice in anytime could make ChangMin kick his for being so girly. “Why are you walking so fast? You don’t even have long legs…”

She abruptly stop, turning around he become the sole witness of the girl fuming anger. “You are the worst man I ever met oppa. Are you just call me short?!”

Jaejoong slapped his forehead, his slanted beanie almost fall to the ground. “I don’t remember calling you short Ji Hye-ah. I just want you to stop walking and look at me…”

“For what?” She retorted, chest heaving as she pushed herself closer to him, unfortunately he is only the same level as his chest.

“This…?” He waved the cotton candy in front of her and smile toothily.

She snatched the cotton candy and strides away from the still blank guy, before choose an empty bench to sit.

“Can I sit here?”

“No.” She replied as she swiftly lifted her legs and occupy the whole bench, forcing the older male to squatted down. “Ji Hye-ah…”

“Shut up, oppa. You are no romantic.”

He smirked. “I hate it when you smirk like that. Do you think I am not serious with my feelings towards you?”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at her bluntness “Jung Ji Hye. You are a kid and you are probably regretting whatever you said later…“

“I am not YunHo oppa.”

Ji Hye look down at the forgotten cotton candy, couldn’t afford to look Jaejoong into the eyes. “I am very sure with my feelings since the first time I met you.”

“The first time we met each other, you were only 14, Ji Hye.” He reminded.

“But the feeling keeps growing oppa.”

Jaejoong lifted her chin and force her to look into his eyes. If not because what he had promised with her brother, he probably has asked her to date him.

“You are too young for me Ji Hye-ah.”

“You can’t even give me a chance?”

Jaejoong was reluctant, but for the sake of her future, he shook his head. “No.”

Ji Hye shifted her gaze back to the pink cotton candy. “You are a heart breaker, Kim Jaejoong.”

He irked an eyebrow.

“And you are the worst!” He was helpless when she shoved the cotton candy on his face before pushing him down causing him sprawled on the ground. Her strength, was expected. She is Jung YunHo’s little sister after all.

“Yah, Jung Ji Hye!”

He planned to catch him when he noticed whispering voice mentioning his name and Jung YunHo, looking around he just realized the park is already crowded by people. Few teenagers walk closer, trying to inspect him, and he could foresee bad things when some of them start taking pictures.

Pulling his beanie down, he fasten his steps walking away from the sudden crowd. He quickly notice YunHo across the small river, and he pray for the couple forgiveness later but for now his priority is save their image first.

 

*

As if the ringing sound wakes them up from their fantasies. Ri In carelessly stepped away when YunHo clumsily reached for his ringing phone inside his pants pockets.

YunHo take a deep breath, stabilizing his breath before answering the phone call, later he frowned at the calm yet serious tone.

He saw Ji Hye come running to them and he quickly take Ri In’s hand into his, he finally realized the commotion around him.

“I get it, Jae.”

**

Ri In bite her nails in worry. Everything happens to fast. In no time they exchanged partners and half an hour later Jaejoong dropped her at the Jung’s residence.

“Some of fans notice us. If they start any rumors we can deny by saying YunHo is with his sister, and I am with one of my sisters. Fans couldn’t have all of my sisters’ schedules, aren’t they?”

The shock woman keeps silent at his fail jokes, but Jaejoong understand her current condition. “They probably on their way, don’t worry too much.”

She nodded at the advice and dragged her trembling body to the empty house. She waited patiently for his arrival, her feet and fingers went cold despite the warm weather. Too many ‘what-if’ going through her mind, the current situation is too foreign for her and YunHo’s absence only make things worse.

“YunHo, where are you?”

“Ri In.”

His voice went softer than her whisper, but it sent a wave of relief and as if a heavy stone was removed from her chest, she feels her eyes gradually brimmed with tears.

She let herself engulfed in YunHo’s arms, sobbing without any particular reason. Either she was too angry for herself for be so careless while being together with him; or she is too worried for what will happen later, or anything else except –

YunHo lifted her chin and connected their lips together, wrapping his arms around her and glued her willing body to be more closer to him; both of them were thankful to the cherry blossom.

*

“It has been a while, Ki Seuk.”

The said man sipped his coffee calmly, not disturbed by the old man before him. “You are getting older, Jung-sshi.”

“And you are not getting younger yourself, Jang Ki Seuk.”

He chuckled. Since he was young he knows the old man never fond of him. “I guess you grasp the meaning behind my phone call very well, Jung-sshi.”

“Of course, the happiness of the innocent child is involved.”

Ki Seuk put down his cup, his attention is now full on the old man. “Then what are we waiting for?”

He throw a document on top of the coffee table, and it slide to Grandfather Jung side. “Jang family have been tied by the stupid rule of yours and now we want out.”

Grandfather Jung rose an eyebrow. “You are a greedy man, Ki Seuk. I wonder if you and late Su Hyeon are really brothers.”

He could feel his blood boil at the mention of his late brother’s name. “We are different. I am much more brilliant.”

“His honesty keep you from starving.” He challenged.

“His stupidity kills him.”

“And now you wish for this company by yourself?”

Ki Seuk send a glare to the old man, and it was returned with the same amount of sharpness. “Yes.”

“You know the rule very well. If you want this company you need to get Ri In’s signature, hundred thousand won for Ri In as a compensation, my approval and…”

“We’ve prepared everything, Jung-sshi. We even followed your private condition...”

A thin line formed on the old man’s lips. “You’ve raised her up, and you’ve married her to my grandson. Very well done, Ki Seuk.”

Ki Seuk could feel sweat formed on his forehead. “But the game isn’t ours to play. Your late brother have stated that the company can only be inherited by his daughter…”

“If she agreed to give it to me, then the company is going to be mine.”

“EVEN THAT,” Grandfather Jung stressed out, knocking the end of his walking stick to the ground. “Even that will not valid as long as we can’t prove that Ra Im is dead. The transfer process will only valid if we managed to find Ra Im’s grave and went missing as an excuse is unacceptable. Su Hyeon named his daughter and his wife as the real owner of his company.”

Ki Seuk could feel his body shaking at all the names that bring out the painful memories. “Do you think you hold all the cards, old man?”

Grandfather Jung stands up from his seat and dust away the unseen dust from his cloth. “I am. And I am doing anything for Ri In’s sake.”

Su Hyeon watched as the old man’s figure finally disappeared behind the door, before he screamed out all his disappointment.

“You bastard old man…” He growled, anger filled his insides. “You consider Ri In so much, and I am considering to destroy your grandson’s career…”

 

*

Hello sweetie pie~~~

Is this chapter long and boring? *puppy eyes*

I write a chapter, I delete it. I write again, and I delete it again. I delete and delete, and I kinda forget the story line. Bad me?

I can’t promise any quick update. Forgive me please.

I wish to know ur comment for this chapter! Thank U subscribers, thank u for all the lovely comments, and thank u readers and all the silent readers!!~~

Chu!!~~ <3 <3