P.U.Z.Z.L.E.D

Somebody…love me please…

Yunho still rooted on his spot when the elevator’s door is closed before his eyes, he still don’t know what he is doing right now. Bringing his finger to pushed the ‘4’ button he start to lecturing himself when he feels the elevator moving upward.

He remembered saying to s that he is going to take a short drive to revive himself after a long day of practice before heading to their radio schedule tonight, and he is surprised to notice he is already in front of her apartment building; his body was moving without his consent.

‘What are you doing here, Yunho-ah?’ He slowly asked himself.

But the ‘ting’ sound turned to be the only answer given, as he blows out air from his mouth before starts telling reason to himself. “Just say a simple sorry, and check if she is still sick or not… That’s all”.

Fixing his disguise, he steps out the lift with a hard beating heart as if he just finished a marathon. “Jung Yunho, composed yourself…” But his whispering chanting ended when a familiar beautiful woman wearing a complete business suit walked closer to him, speaking on the phone with quite clear details.

“That stupid daughter of yours doesn’t want to sign the document…” She roared, the I-Phone suddenly looks so small in her hand the way she gripped on it.

“Oh no, appa…” She continued after a short pause. “This will be the last time I handle Ri In, and don’t even bother to asked me to come to her nest anymore… We will cut her allowance each times she failed to show up during meeting, and just because this company is hers, it doesn’t mean everybody needs to be her slave…”

Yunho frowned. “That naïve girl owns a company? It couldn’t be right?” He asked himself under his breath.

He waited until the woman completely vanished inside the elevator before striding to Ri In’s house, only to find she was crying hard on the floor with an uncontrollable shaking shoulder, and without any thought he walked to her and pulled her into his hug, just wanted her to stop crying.

He feels like his a stone was thrown on his heart looking at the sight of her crying, but it was for indescribable reason. Why?

*

Ri In sat on the bed with her knee pulled close to her chest. Her face is still wetted by the tears she shed before; her round eyes still glistening by the remaining of sad memories, faint sniff can still be heard by Yunho who seat at the toe of the bed, didn’t know where to start the conversation.

“Ri In, a-are you okay now?”

Ri In slowly wipe her wet face, her mind is still confused with his appearance since the moment he stepped inside the house and calming her before bringing her to her bedroom.

“I am okay…”

Yunho looked at her direction; she was staring at her lap still hugging her knees. “The woman just now, is your sister, right?”

Ri In slowly nodded her head, as Yunho falls in his thought for a while. “Speaking from my experience, well as an eldest child, I will never want to harm my little sister…”

She looked up to him, but focused on anywhere on his face rather than his eyes. “My sister, she also never wants to hurt me… it is just she is too tired, and I am getting on her nerves…”

He frowned when his mind trying to grasp her words. He listened to her sister’s conversation just now, and he instantly summarized that her sister, even if it is not a lot, does not like her. Plus with Mr.Jung’s phone call to her sister the day she fainted at his house, ‘her sister said she needs to be taught for not be too childish and depends on others’…

Either Ri In is too kind or too dumb to realize that her sister hold something bitter towards her.

 He took a short glance towards her who looks tired and confused, Yunho decided to let the topic go. “Do you drink tea?”

“Eh?” Ri In raised her curious gaze, and accidentally locked with his.

“I mean, I am thinking of making something that can makes you…relax…” He said nervously while rubbing his nape, her innocent round eyes suddenly send an electric feeling running along his body. “Some people did allergic with tea…”

Ri In felt sudden warmth spreading in her chest. The sight of him talking nervously while looking down to the pure white bed sheet makes her feel an instant ease compare to seconds ago, plus, he was thinking about her...

“Ri In?”

She quickly looked away the moment he caught her long stare towards him as he moved before sit beside her. “Are you okay? You were spacing out…”

He sighed when she looked down at her lap again, before slowly patted her knees as it managed to send shiver along her spine. “I’ll make you a cup of tea… it seems like you don’t have any allergies against it…”

Yunho walked out from the room before she even said anything, or at least telling him the position of the tea pot or the tea leaves, she chuckled only at the thought of how he will be drenched by her broken pipe.

She stopped at the thought. Yunho looked more like a passerby who accidentally saw her during her bad time, thus giving her a helping hand.

Her eyes got moisten when the wounded heart starts to bleed again.

*

And as if everything wasn’t enough.

JongHyun’s practicing session was disturbed again, and this time by the ringing tone coming from his bag, he quickly bow as apology to the dancers and his team members, before heading out of the room.

A frown formed on his forehead before he answered the calls, he didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello…”

“JongHyun-sshi… this is Se Kyung speaking…”

He walked to the closest window that directing his views to the staff cafeteria before opened his mouth for replying. “What do you want?”

“Can we meet?”

“No, I am busy practicing…”

“I know, but it won’t take much time…. I just want to see you…”

“Se Kyung-sshi, I am tired and I don’t have much time to spare for meaningless conversation…”

“Please, JongHyun-sshi… I’ll wait for you in front of your dorm tonight… I’ll wait until you come…” She rushed before ended the conversation.

*

Yunho comeback few minutes later with a cup of tea in his hand, and as she predicted, he have a big wet spot on his front shirt resulted from the damaged pipe.

“Ri In-ah…”

He sat beside her who was lying on her side, letting her back facing him. “Are you already asleep?”

“I am going to sleep already… don’t you have any schedule tonight?”

Yunho looked above her shoulder and he quickly noticed her trial to hide her face under a pillow. He chuckled at the sight. “Ri In-ah, wont you get yourself suffocated if you covered your face like that?”

She keeps silent, and it quickly sends worry to him.

“Ri In-ah, if you feel like telling me anything…”

“You are supposed to be busy… just go to your schedule…” She quickly pulled the cover over her as the force makes Yunho jerk from his place.

He frown to the order, she looks okay just now, what happened in just a split second? Taking one small steps towards her, he bend down a little before softly patted her covered shoulder. “I can’t leave you in this condition… you not look well to me…”

A faint sniff later heard coming under the covers. “Just go, I want my time to be alone…”

He wanted to try again, but later stopped by a double message tone coming from his pocket. He quickly reads it, which is a reminder by Jaejoong about their radio schedule that will start in an hour, followed by another reminder from his manager.

Sighing, “Ri In-ah… I need to go to my schedule… you didn’t eat anything yet, right? Do you want me to order foods for you?”

“No need, thank you…”

He rubbed his forehead; he for sure heard her cracked voice. Checking his wrist watch again, he knows he is going to be late to their schedule.

“Ri In-ah. I’ll go first…call me if you need anything…” Yunho said naturally before walked out from the room.

He stays behind the door for a moment, trying to ease his heart. For some reason, he didn’t feel like going anywhere looking at her current condition. But he wasn’t started yet when he heard sound of sobs coming from her room, it immediately halted his plan.

He needs to do something, his heart and his brain wasn’t functioning well like always.

*

SHINee boys finally arrived at their dorm after a long tiring day, but the journey back to their dorm also not easy either.

“I don’t know how I am going to bear with all this forever…” A guy with models features started before taking out a drink from the refrigerator.

“Come on, MinHo… we just debuted, barely a month… and don’t say you want to back out now…” Key said.

“That’s not what I mean…” MinHo replied while opening his bottle. “But does all that girls didn’t have house to go back? Why they gathered in front of our house? We also have neighbors….”

Onew come from the toilet and sit beside MinHo who looks troubled. “This is the life we choose, dongsaeng-ah… gwenchana, tomorrow let’s tell this to Super Junior hyung… they probably can help us to advice the fans by using their twitter…”

 The four of them finally decided to grab their supper, and they were just about to call JongHyun when Key quickly hushed the clueless boys.

“He was looking outside since the moment we stepped inside the house, he not even wash-up. What is wrong with him, hyung?” TaeMin asked in curiosity.

Pulling the maknae to the kitchen, Key just smiled to the innocent kid. “Something or probably someone disturbed his mind. Until he found the solution, just let him like that tonight, ne?”

The others quickly agree to his suggestion, as Key always knows the best.

*

A sound of squeaking tires echoed an empty street startling few pedestrian that already have their eyes on the black Audi that seems rare on their road, when Yunho forcefully put the vehicle into a rigid position, he was lucky there are no vehicle behind his.

He sighed tiredly when his mind continue playing the image of his crying wife, and for a reason he felt like he make a wrong decision by leaving her alone. He feels guilty enough for the days he abandoned her when she was heavily sick before, and he wasn’t sure if he can bear it again.

Picking up his phone, he dialed Jaejoong.

“Yunho-ah…where are you?”

Taking a deep breath, “I can’t attend the schedule… Ri In is sick…”

Silence take place, but Yunho know Jaejoong was listening. “No worries, our manager is in quite a good mood today, plus I don’t think Myung Soo hyung will be mad, a little curious maybe, just make sure you bribe him well next time… For now, just focus on how to take care of her, Yunho-ah…”

Yunho smiled, thankful to the existence of Jaejoong. “I understand. Please behave the kids…”

He hung up after getting the assurance of Jaejoong to keep his eyes on the boys, before make a swift U-turn, heading back to Ri In’s house.

*

Se Kyung rubbed both her hands, trying to overcome the coldness that starts to bite her harshly as time passed, more over it is winter. She knew SHINee is already in their dorm, she already there for too long.

Some of the fan girls are already back, but it is still crowded and enough to make chaos if JongHyun walked out from the building.

She pulled out her phone and start typing.

‘I’ll be here until the fans gone, even if it is already pass midnight, I’ll still be here…’

 

*

Ri In stares blankly at the pitch black scenery outside the window, her head tilt up trying to find the moon that supposed to be visible at this hour.

She slowly raised her hand and placed her palm on her left chest, surprised how her heart is still beating despite all the pain she already felt.

Pushing away the thought of her husband, she knows she left with nothing except counting the precious remaining she could be with the person she loves the most. Her lips suddenly formed a small sad smile; she already used to be deceived by the image of happiness.

Since her childhood days, her father granted almost everything she asked even she wasn’t finished asking, it is always “Butler Seo, bring young miss to her room and buy anything she had asked.” A child couldn’t asked more when she got almost anything she wanted almost instantly, but a child also can’t comprehend the image of her father taking care of her sick sister, where she only had maids and Butler Seo to take care of her fever.

                The small Ri In never understand even a tiny bit to all the harshness she received from her family, but she slowly joins the misplace puzzle when Jin Young meet into a bloody accident few years ago, Ri In can’t donate her blood even though they were siblings, as their blood is not matched, at all.

One of them wasn’t belong to the house.

 A loud knock from the front door save her tears from escaping her eyes, she quickly wipes it away, and walks out of her room.

Slowly opening the door, her eyes widens when she saw her husband standing in front of the door, as she took a step backward when Yunho launched himself in, holding both of her shoulders and slightly shaking her, with an expression that everybody could define as worry.

“Why you need to take so long to open the door? Are you trying to do stupid thing inside?”

*****

It wasn’t a comfortable place for them to have a talk, but it wasn’t the main reason for the thick awkwardness floating around them. JongHyun take a look around his surrounding, make sure there is no more fans left to see him sitting with someone at the most isolated bench at the park, or else tomorrow he is going to be a dead meat in front of their president.

“What is so important until you need to meet me outside the campus?”

A silent passed by, and he just assumed that Se Kyung is watching his face from the side as always. He makes quick glances towards her direction, and noticed tonight she doesn’t wear her spectacles.

“I come to ask you a favor.”

He turned to face her again, and this time his gaze stays longer at her face. “And what is that?”

“I want you to date me.”

His eyebrows knitted together in a quick second, never crossed his mind she was asking him out for something that she already knew the answer for years. “I think you have known the answers for years, Se Kyung-sshi. I won’t date you.” He answered, accentuating the last sentences.

“I am leaving; I have no time to waste on you.” JongHyun stands up but it didn’t take him more than few steps when Se Kyung reached for his arm, stopping him from walking.

“I just want some of your time.”He felt her hand slowly sliding down his arm, before letting it go.

“I’ll be leaving to the States in three months, and I swear I won’t bother you anymore after that, forever…”

*****

This is quite a horrible chapter, I thought I could deliver this chapter smoothly, but I think I’ve failed…

Anyway, for my readers who celebrated Aidil Adha, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha~~ I have mixed feeling just by looking at the cows~~ heehee…

I hope U guys can give me ur opinion about this chapter, new readers n silent readers, one comment please!!

Subscribers, I love u girls~~