T.H.I.R.D. M.E.E.T.I.N.G

Somebody…love me please…

 

                  Ri In looked up to the tall building in front of her; she squint her eyes to have a clear view of its top. “This is SM building, Jang Ri In…”

                 She touched her chest, finding her heart beat was abnormal compare to always. It was supposedly treated like a normal job she always have; taking pictures for final year student for example except, she need to pour more than hard work in every piece she take. But it is not it, no matter how young SHINee group is.

                  “I guess I don’t have any choice…” She whispered to herself.

                Smiling to one of the tall guard that was looking at her suspiciously from the beginning she arrived, she quickly shows him a letter from SM entertainment and VOGUE magazine that was given by Mrs.Lee before, and they quickly punched in the password for her, allowing her to step in.

                “T…Thank you…” She stammered, and not before she was given chance to take a deep breath she was greeted by a woman, whom she recognized as a VOGUE person in charge.

                “You came just in time Ms. Jang; I am Lee Hana.”

                She take her extended right hand, feeling relieved that the girl in front of her looks less scary than two guards before.

                “SHINee and Dong Bang Shin Ki is still busy with their other schedule…” It feels like a heavy stone was lifted from her chest. “So for now we will work with So Nyeo Shi Dae and few other artist first.”

                Hana leads her to what she recognized as a makeup room and she finally face to face with Asia’s nine sweethearts, who was standing in front of her in a straight line. “So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!”

                She clumsily returns their greetings with more than 90 degree bow, and the girls find her amusing. “Wah, Hana unnie… this is the first time we get a beautiful photographer!”

                Awkwardly, she tuck her hair behind her left ear, doesn’t know how to react to the compliment from the one she recognized as maknae of the group, together with their synchronized agreement.  

                “Don’t make her shy, girls… This is her first mega project and I hope all of you can work together and create perfect pictures for VOGUE.”

                  They agreed in a harmonized “Ne” before sitting back to their place and letting the stylist to do their wonders.

            “From our earlier phone conversation you have planned to do luxury and nature as a concept. We have done the makeup according to the concept, so for now I think you might want to see the props we have prepared.”

                Following Hana to a giant room at another floor, she was surprised to see everything was almost finished prepared with a lot of workers in charged; and half of them still continue with the preparation.

“Luxury part will be taken indoor, while nature part will be outdoor. Just as both parties agreed.”

She just nodded as she quietly observed the enormous lighting and expensive furniture that has been setup. She was in awe at all the glamorous accessories and dresses that already prepared for the girls; it all shout luxury.

“I hope this special edition will bring a fresh look for the artist and for the magazine as well. We all know a photographer able to do wonders with every single click, and we all believe in your talent this time…”

Ri In finally returned her attention to Hana and for the first time in these days, her worries about Yunho-Ji Hyun-JongHyun was disappeared, replaced by an overwhelming excitement to produce great pictures.

*

It could be called perfection. The nine girls know exactly what they are doing, and just with a short briefing they were able to pull out the luxury feels that Ri In desired. But no matter how many times she look at it; Ri In still feels that the luxury feels too much, and she needs an indescribable aura to fit in with another image of luxury, even though these are already accepted with glee by Hana.

“Ri In, this is all still raw an unedited but it already looks great. You should join mainstream rather than staying as freelancer.”

Ri In smiles at the compliment; she always heard how good she was but she never takes it for granted. “But it seems like you are not satisfied with your own work?”

She raised her gaze and fixed it towards the other girl, the way she reads her makes it feels like she was talking to Mrs. Lee.

“It is just a minor lacking here and there; it is not about the models… “

“It is okay…” Hana giggled, patting her shoulder as friendly as a new friend could be. “Art people always have this complicated equation in their mind; it is not only about lighting plus models plus DSLR is equal too good pictures…”

Ri In chuckled. Finding it was agreeable. “Ri In-sshi, you know we are still having a photo shoot after this?”

She nodded. “I guess you should rest along with other staff. I’ll update you later our last model.”

Hana left her right after that, and Ri In dragged her tired body to the resting area, where she saw the So Nyeo Shi Dae members were interviewed. She smiles at herself, they all were as young as her age but their chirpiness were overloaded; she feels a little sorry for the interviewer.

“Most of you in SM have been really closed since you were in trainee days… you probably know the secret of each other in your circle; and maybe even the darkest one?”

Ri In unconsciously knuckled her forehead; she just realized she was peeking at the conversation between the girls and the young reporter.

“Maybe?” TaeYeon replied playfully; earning a slap on the shoulder from Tiffany.

“Do you ever find them as attractive?”

“Yuri likes Minho hoobae!” Hyoyeon chimed in and she later tickled down by Yuri.”And Hyoyeon first crush here is Eunhyuk oppa!” Yuri attacked.

The interview continues with many secrets spilled one by one as she almost choked her drinks with TaeYeon brave statement. “The report back then about me and two SM artists during Hollywood Bowl is almost correct. I dated one of them at that time.”

“So it is either Junsu or LeeTeuk…” Ri In whispers in her heart, in rhymes with the reporter.

“And what about the hottest issue right now; Yunho-sshi and Ji Hyun-sshi?”

She stunned on her sit, her heart thumps a beat faster than before. “What do you expect?” Soo Young asked back; teasingly.

“From all the fancams, fanaccount…” The young reporter listed. “The whole K-Pop lovers believed that an official announcement is going to be made in a matter of time…”

The girls laughed in agreement. “They are really closed.” Soo Young revealed. “Me and Sica is the oldest here, and we know Yunho oppa and Ji Hyun unnie very well…” Jessiica agreed.

“Their closeness was suspicious at first; but later we noticed it is actually as crystal clear…” She added.

Ri In bit her lips; the reporter should ask her instead.

“We all feel that Yunho oppa and Ji Hyun unnie would make a great couple, if they are really dating.” Sunny said wisely, pressing at the word ‘if’.

“Ri In-sshi.”

Ri In looked up to the person calling. “Hana-sshi called, we are going to have a short briefing again with the last model.”

Walking outside the room; she was surprised looking at the last model. It was Ji Hyun.

*

Ji Hyun was surprised at first looking at Ri In; even though their two previous meeting was too short, her face was printed well in her mind and it is for an unknown reason.

“So, are you new here?” She asked carefully as Ri In was looking down at her camera, pretending as if she was fixing the lense.

“I work for VOGUE special edition, collaboration with SM.”

“I see…” She whispered, tilted her head  a little giving the makeup artist to fixed her mascara. “You are Yunho’s friend? Am I right?”

Ri In bits her tongue, not knowing what to answer. “More like an acquaintance of his family…”  

She nodded in understanding, but for a reason she looks unconvinced. “I am happy to know you. People who are related to Yunho is related to me as well…” She speaks a little louder all of sudden, as Ri In quickly noticed the previous reporter is in a close radius.

Ri In look every where to find a reason to stop the conversation; and she ins more than relieved when she saw a clue from the lighting person; signaling everything is ready. “I guess we should start the photo shoot right now, Ji Hyun-sshi…”

Ri In bend a little as she aimed her lense, finding a nice angle, and Ji Hyun noticed the pendant of her necklace, she feels like she had saw that ring somewhere.

 

***
                It was almost midnight when Ri In arrived at her secret work place; she slight pain of headache pricking her head.

“I think I am getting older… few hours standing and I am this tired…”

Switching on her laptop and other equipments; she take her time viewing the pictures she had taken. And realized Ji Hyun’s picture was fitting her target.

The softness in her gaze plus with her natural luxurious persona emitted in each picture she took. Making her pictures most stand out among all.

“Maybe this is the reason why Yunho loves her…” She said to herself; her hand unconsciously playing with her pendant. A habit she developed since the ring was hanged on her necklace.

“She is unique, so talented and beautiful, she is so precious…”

Sighing; she opened her file and take out a few piece of paper that given by Hana regarding her next schedule. Skimming between the lines, she sighed again. It can’t be voided after all.

Her tired gaze later diverted to find her ringing phone; and after a second she grinned.

“Busy for the whole day; are you busy too? Take care of yourself. You are still sick. Remember?”

It was Yunho.

 

****
                Two hours; only this long… sigh. I don’t know much about SNSD. So I am not stating any facts up there. I tried to make the whole process as real as possible, but I am making it too dull and unfortunately unrealistic…  GOMENASAI!!

And I feel like my story here is a little outdated to have SHINee as SM youngest boy group; where should I put EXO boys? heehee....

Comments are loved; Subscriptions are appreciated!! Chu! <3