Jung Yunho and Jang Ri In

Somebody…love me please…

It was breezy. The weather. But it doesn’t able to chase away the sadness in his heart.

“I am getting married tomorrow…”

He turned his head, and looking over to her side. There was a hinted of happiness in her voice, but other than that, it was her trade mark of plain, normal sentences.

“What does it feel to be married?” She dreamily asked.

“Are you happy?”

“I am already happy since the first day I know about it…”

He can’t restrain himself from getting burned in the fire of jealousy. “Who is this guy, Ri In-ah?

Their gaze finally locked together, and a soft smile later drew on her lips. “You know…him…”

Jonghyun heaved a heavy sigh. “I didn’t know if you have any other male friend except me…are you saying you are getting married…with me tomorrow?” He shamelessly pointed his index finger to his face.

And soon a small chuckle escapes before turned to a wonderful melodious laugh in his ears. “He is definitely not you, Jjong…”

“And why can’t it be me? My debut day is just around the corner, and I promise I’ll work hard so I can be the best singer in the country. Can’t you wait for me? Can’t you wait for me to show you another part of Kim Jonghyun you never see before, Ri In?”

“I love Kim Jonghyun in front of me…”

“But why always as a friend?”

“Because I love another man…”

There was a distance between them, but the meaning of her soft reply came very clear into his ears.

“Jonghyun…”

He looked back to the girl beside him. “For loving me…thank you…”

“I will always love you, Ri In…”

She shook her head, letting a few strands of hair fall down her forehead. “You should give a chance to Se Kyung…”

“No…I can’t…”

“Jjong…”

“I can’t give a chance to her when I already have you in my heart, Ri In…”

He stands up and checks his watch, not before he gave his warm smile to her. “Maybe we should attend your last class as a single but not available girl…”

He extended his hand to her, as he always do since the past years they had become friends. “I can’t give up on you, not yet, Ri In-ah… but I never want our friendship come to an end just because of my love confession, chingu…”

She smiles again, before reaching out her hands for his.

*****

Yunho sits in front of his group member, in front of the people who know him the best after his family. He placed his palm on his knee, sitting upright facing his friends who was reading him like an interrogator.

“Hyung… you do know what you are doing right?”

He looked straight to Changmin, the youngest from five of them. “Which one?”

“For agree to get married with an unknown girl, and for still seeing Ji Hyun noona even on a day before your marriage?”

He arched one of his eyebrows; the youngest for sure is an observant. He took a deep breath to answer the question statement, but his attention was halted by another attack.

“Are you planning to become a two timer, hyung?” This time it was Junsu.

The dorm was air-conditioned, and it wasn’t broke, but Yunho feels like the square is getting hotter.

“I can’t say no to grandfather request…”

“Yet you can’t say bye-bye to your first love…”Now it is Yoochun’s turn.

“Then what should I do? Marry both of them?”

“If Ji Hyun wants to marry you…” Jaejoong continues as he came from the kitchen with his cereal bowl.

“Why not? She loves me…”

“You thought she loves you…” Jaejoong pick up the remote control and start changing channel, trying to find his favorite.

“Jaejoong…both of us know her for years…she plays around, hanging around with many guys, but she never get serious with any of them…”

“What is the point of saying this when you are going to get married tomorrow morning?”

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin sits closer to each other, the vibe emitted from both guys seems…dangerous.

“I don’t know why you dislike her, Jaejoong…”

“I never hold anything against her. I just don’t think that both of you suit each other well, that’s all…” Jaejoong placed the full cereal bowl on the coffee table.

“Your grandfather said you know this girl…”

“I never remember seeing her anywhere…” Yunho reached for the bowl, before take a spoon of it. “I never knew the Jang have two daughters…”

“Jung…Jang…Jeon… I can smell the triangle thingy just by name...”

Yunho stops chewing the food inside of his mouth. “Triangle won’t form with only two sides. I love Ji Hyun. She loves me too.”

Yoochun put the tabloid carefully on the desk. “But the news doesn’t seem like it, Yunho.”

The news definitely shut Yunho’s lips tight. It was the picture of Ji Hyun attending a movie premier with their well known’s senior, Bi. The pictures are not just them watching the movies; it included pictures of them holding hands, whispering dangerously close to each other, a gesture Yunho never share with her on the public.

“You can’t judge anything by only looking at the picture, guys…-”

“I guess you need to give your soon to be wife a chance, Yunho…” Jaejoong said calmly while retrieving the bowl back into his hand. “Don’t be such an to become a two timer- furthermore with a woman that never replied a proper ‘I love you too’ to you…”

The three others, who were unconsciously, nodded in agreement stops their action immediately once they saw Yunho’s sharp glare. He quickly took his jacket and walked out of their dorm.

“I just hope that Jang girl can knock some sense into his head…” Jaejoong slowly said before resuming his cereal session.

*****

“I never meet a situation where the groom tries his suit a night before their wedding day.”

Yunho just looked at his babbling mother lovingly, who was busy fixing his bowtie. “Did your son look good in this suit?”

“My son always looking good in any clothes he wear…”

He looks at his reflection in the mirror. He knows he always look good in a suit, he even crowned as the best Korean male artist in suit, beating any other male artists, including his band mate. And this suit wasn’t an exception.

“This suit fits me well…thanks omma…”

“Thanks your grandfather, he chose it for you…”

He heaved a sigh that he already holds for a long time. “Do you know the girl that I’ll get married, omma?”

Her mother sits at the nearest chair. “I saw her while she was fitting her dress.”

“You never go to her house? She never came for a visit or discussion for this marriage? Curiosity was clear in his tone.

“You also never involve with any discussion regarding this marriage, son…” He brushed his hand through his hair, as he sent his mother a sheepish smile.

“All the discussion involving your marriage was attended by her father and sometimes accompanied by her fierce sister.” His eyebrows arched. “I just saw her once. Well, we can’t judge people in twenty minutes meeting, isn’t?”

“In those twenty minutes, what do you think of her?” He removed his tuxedo, before sits next to his mother.

“She looks like a good girl, she has a long hair and her eyes were beautiful…” Mrs.Jung her chin thoughtfully. “But her eyes looked sad, too sad for a 19 years old girl; I mean your SNSD hoobaes have bright eyes to match with their age…”

“They all agreed that this marriage needs to keep as secret, isn’t?”

“The Jang easily agreed with anything we requested, I almost feel that her father was selling his kid…”

Yunho somehow feels bad for his future wife when he sighed in relieved. “It means only our family, the Jang…”

“Your management company and your group members know about this marriage…” She continues.

Their mother-son conversation stops when they heard footsteps, signaling someone is walking in, it was his father. Yunho quickly stands up and bow politely to his smiling father in front of him. “Appa…” He said as his father placed his hand on his shoulder.

“My son is getting married.”

He look at his father’s face, his playful gaze when he talks with his mother turned into a respectful, serious gaze that only emitted when he talked to his father.

“Tomorrow, you will become someone’s husband… you will have someone as your responsibility…”

“I understand appa…”

“And even though you don’t love her, she is still a part of you; you vowed it with god…”

He saw his reflection in his father’s eyes; he was raised up in a family with high moral principles, as he also considered himself to be a man of principle.

“I understand appa, I promise, I won’t bring disgrace on the family…”

*

And at the same time, somebody else was also thinking about the wedding day tomorrow, except, she was thinking alone.

“I’ll be an obedient, understanding wife to him… maybe he will love me back…”

*****

Hello darlingzzzz…

I am sorry for late updates, I am busy with my younger brother’s project… this chapter wasn’t supposed to be cut at this point…but, you know, I love you girls…

Hehe…

I’ll try to update fast, I hope you’ll love this chapter!

:)