I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin pov

 

“Bunny, can you stop murmuring…” kyuhyun look at me with an irritated face.

 

“I’m nervous kyu! What if I failed the test? What if I forget everything you taught me? What if I can’t finish? What if I can’t even do a question? What i- ”

 

“STOP! Bunny…relax…chill…You can do it. Yesterday, after coming back from the orphanage, I had gone through all the questions again and you can do it perfectly. So, stop panicking okay? I’m trying to level up here…geez…” kyuhyun rolled his eyes and continue playing his PSP… gosh…how can he still play his psp?! I know his maths is good but doesn’t he need to revise?

 

“kyu…are you sure I can do it?” I questioned kyuhyun. He nodded his head.

 

“kyu…are you very sure I can do it?” I asked him again. He nodded his head again.

 

“kyu…are you very very sure I can do it?” I inquired him again. He nodded his head twice.

 

“kyu…are yo-”

 

“BUNNY! Relax okay?! I’m VERY VERY VERY VERY sure you can do it! Okay?” kyuhyun put his hand on my shoulder as he speaks to me. I nodded my head cautiously.

 

“Class, keep your books away. You are going to have your maths test now.” Mr Lee said as he clean the whiteboard and write down “Mathematic test” on the whiteboard. Man…the moment finally came… I can’t seems to remember anything…what should I do…I turn to look at kyuhyun. Coincidently, kyuhyun turn to me and mouthed “fighting!” before smiling at me. My heart rate accelerated as I move my gaze to the front. Gosh…this is not the moment to blush…Lee sung min…

 

                                                    * * *

 

“Stop your pens, times up! Pass up your paper.” Mr Lee hit his table with a ruler. I slowly pass my paper to the student seating in front of me. After passing, I immediately close the distance between my forehead and the table. Gosh…I feel sooo tired…it’s as if I just came back from a war…

 

“So, how was it?” I heard kyuhyun asking me.

 

“Fine…I guess…” I answered as the questions from the maths test appeared in my brain. I shoot up immediately.

 

“Kyu! How did you know those questions will come out?!” I exclaimed and I can see kyuhyun was shock by my action.

 

“W-well…It’s because I’m smart.” Kyuhyun smirked. Yeah…he is smart.

 

“Oh…thanks kyu! You helped me gain 30 marks for sure!” I smiled.

 

“Just 30 marks?! It should be more than that!” kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

“Some of the questions are too hard…I don’t have enough time…I approximately lost 40 marks….” I lowered my head. It’s true…alien words again…

 

“You have enough time to count how many marks you lost but you don’t have enough time to complete the questions?!” kyuhyun look at me unbelievably. I smiled awkwardly at him.

 

“geez…” kyuhyun shake his head.

 

“C’mon! Let’s go home!” I pulled kyuhyun’s hand and walk out of the classroom. That’s right! I. Pulled. Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

                                           *  *  *

 

I packed my bag slowly as I peek at kyuhyun. He’s folding his bedsheet. Today is Friday, so we’re going back to our home. This means I can’t see kyuhyun for 2 days.... Man! Since when did I became like this…it’s just 2 days! I’m not deeply in love with him yet…am I?

 

“Kyu, are you going to FIRE tonight?” god…I asked him…

 

“I think so. Why? You miss me?” kyuhyun smirk at me. I blushed and face the wall.

 

“O-of course not…” I shuttered….

 

“Are you going to perform tonight?” kyuhyun tapped my shoulder lightly. Reflexively, I turn around and I met his eyes. I stared at his eyes and I could feel myself unable to move my gaze.

 

“Hello?” kyuhyun waved his hand in front of me.

 

“Y-yes?” I startled.

 

“Are you going to perform tonight?” kyuhyun asked me. I nodded my head.

 

“Why?” It’s my turn to question him.

 

“If you’re performing, then I will be going.”  I blushed at his answer.

 

“Why?”

 

“To laugh at you!” kyuhyun laughed.

 

“Yah!” I punch his arm lightly. So, he is coming tonight!

 

                                            *  *  *

“You fell in love with kyuhyun?!” yesung hyung and eunhyuk exclaimed together.  I nodded as I hide my face into the pillow.

 

“Are you serious?” yesung hyung asked me and I nodded again.

 

“I knew it!” eunhyuk smiled.

 

“Well…I don’t know what to say but…at least you have step forward!” yesung hyung smiled. Yep! I have stepped forward! I’m going to forget about kangin! The one I like now will be cho kyuhyun.

 

“So, when are you going to confess?” eunhyuk raise his eyebrow.

 

“Not so soon!” I looked at eunhyuk unbelievably.

 

“Why?” gosh…do I even need to answer him…

 

“I will be scaring him away if I suddenly confess like this…”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Lee hyuk jae, you can ask a even stupider question…”yesung hyung rolled his eyes and eunhyuk pouted.

 

“So, what are you going to do now?” yesung hyung asked me. I shrugged.

 

“You’re getting closer with him, right? Take this opportunity to know him more and then when the time comes, confess!” Yesung hyung said enthusiastically.

 

“Saying is easier than doing…I’m really afraid that he will reject me…” I sighed.

 

“You will never know…maybe he like you too…” yesung hyung suggested. He likes me? I never thought about it before.

 

“I’m sure he likes you too!” eunhyuk smiled.

 

“What makes you so sure?” I raise my eyebrow.

 

“Remember that time you went out crying? Kyuhyun was worried about you. I can see it from his eyes.” Eunhyuk pointed out. He is worried about me?

 

“I can prove it too! Try it Minnie!” Yesung hyung encouraged me.

 

“But…I really don’t know what to do…” I pouted. I really don’t know! When I’m still with kangin, it was kangin who confess to me first…

 

“We will teach you!” yesung hyung and eunhyuk smile sheepishly. …I sense danger…

 

                                                          *  *  *

Eunhyuk and I had just ended our performances and just as what kyuhyun had said, he came. Hankyung hyung and heechul hyung came too. Kyuhyun wear a leather black jacket with a white wife beater inside and a black skinny jean. He looks extremely different today. To be clear, he looks extremely hot. Geez…LEE SUNG MIN!!  As expected, I keep glancing at him when I’m on stage. When our eyes met coincidently, kyuhyun would smile at me and I will blush immediately….

 

“Here’s your chance!” eunhyuk nudged me and pointed kyuhyun’s direction with his head. I understand what he meant, the plan. It’s very weird and I don’t have the confidence to do it…

 

“But…”

 

“No butts! Faster! Heechul hyung and hankyung hyung is not around. This is your chance! Go go!!” eunhyuk pushed me forward and shoo me off. I walk nervously towards kyuhyun.

 

“Hi! You came!” I said as I sat beside kyuhyun.

 

“Yep…you sang well.” Kyuhyun smiled and sip his wine.

 

“thanks.” This is so awkward…I look towards eunhyuk, signalling him what to say next. He mouthed some words that I don’t understand.

 

“Why did you decide to work?” I immediately return my gaze towards kyuhyun.

 

“Well…trying to afford the rent.” I smiled and ordered a cup of wine.

 

 “You live alone?” kyuhyun asked.

 

“Nope. With yesung hyung and the others.” I take a sip of wine. Ew…it taste horrible…

 

“Y-you? Do you live alone?” I asked while coughing a bit.

 

“Yeah…I like freedom.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Oh…” I look towards eunhyuk again but he ignored me. Stupid monkey! I turn to look at kyuhyun. He is drinking his wine. Yeah! Wine! I will use the wine to make me more daring. I immediately gulped down the wine and I felt my throat burning which makes me cough non stop. My vision starts to blur and everything seems to be turning round and round.

 

End POV

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“What the hell!” I heard sungmin hissed. I turned to look at him and realised that he drank the wine in one shot.

 

“haha! Are you okay? Nobody drink it like this!” I laughed and patted his back.

 

“kyu~~~” sungmin look at me with his watery eyes. Don’t tell me…

 

“kyukyu~~~” Sungmin hugged me and sat on my lap. Gosh! He is drunk! Seriously drunk!

 

“S-sungmin…you are drunk! C’mon! Get up!” I tried to push him up but he lean towards me even more.

 

“I’m not drunk~~” he sang. This silly bunny…if he can’t drink then don’t do it...I look around trying to find hankyung hyung or heechul hyung but to no avail. Then i spotted eunhyuk but he is talking with the manager. What should I do now…?

 

“kyu~~there is bunny EVERYWHERE!!~” sungmin shouted.

 

“shh…shh..yeah…bunny everywhere…” I sighed.

 

“kyu~~ do you have anyone you like?” sungmin stare at me with his big round eyes.

 

“No… why do you ask?” I raise my eyebrow. What’s with the sudden relationship question..

 

“That’s great~~what is your ideal type, kyukyu~~?” sungmin put his arm around my neck. I frozen at the spot. I can feel my cheeks burning and my heart beating very fast. This bunny is killing me…

 

“Somebody that is cute?”

 

“Like me?” sungmin smiled cutely.

 

“No?” I teased.

 

“kyu!~” sungmin pouted and showed me his aegyo. I felt like kidnapping him…

 

“Fine, Fine…like you” I smiled at him. He smiled at me and hugs me even tighter. It’s weird that I don’t feel like pushing him off.

 

“kyu~ do you know that, that’s a really good news for me.” sungmin look at me with his big, round and watery eyes which makes my heart skip a beat. I remained silent to allow him to continue.

 

“kyu~ don’t make my heart break, okay?” sungmin lean towards me, our lips just few inches away. I stare back at him. I didn’t know what to do…I can’t move. It’s like I’m frozen.

 

“Because…I love you…I really love you…” Sungmin closed his eyes and I closed mine too. After a few seconds, I felt a weight on my left shoulder. I widen my eyes and saw sungmin’s head on my shoulder. He fell asleep. I didn’t know why but I felt a little disappointed, like I’m hoping for something…

 

End POV