i fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

“Minnie ah, you are finally home! Where have you been?!” yesung exclaimed when sungmin pushed the door open.

 

“hyung..” sungmin smiled weakly.

 

“What’s wrong? You look weird?” Yesung frown.

 

Sungmin shook his head and smiled. He walked straight to his room with his head bowed. Sungmin really doesn’t want his hyung to worry about him anymore, but as he tries to hide everything inside, he felt suffocating. He needs someone to hold on to. Sungmin finally gives up, he stop right in front of his room.

 

“H-hyung, can I talk to you for a while?” His voice shakes as he tries to hold his tears. Spotting the tears that are glistening in sungmin’s eyes, Yesung nodded his head immediately.

 

Yesung POV

 

“Hyung…” Sungmin hugged me tightly once I closed the door. He sobs uncontrollably as he buried his head in my chest. I was right. Something is wrong with him…

 

“what’s wrong? Can you tell me?” I whispered as I bring him to sit on the bed. He continued sobbing for a while before releasing himself from the hug.

 

“H-hyung…my h-heart hurts s-so t-terribly now…w-what s-should I d-do? I can’t t-take it anymore…” he looks at me with his watery eyes as he clutches my arm. My heart aches as I watch his tears roll down from his cheek profusely. I don’t even need to guess what happen, cho kyuhyun must have hurt him again.

 

“H-hyung…I feel like dying…like what k-kyuhyun had said…I’m better off dead…” he lowed his head as he loses his grip on my arm.

 

“What nonsense are you talking about?! Listen, I don’t want to hear this again.” I hold his shoulder to make him sit straight but he stayed in that slouched position.

 

“Sungmin…I know you are deeply hurt but I’m sure you can walk out from it like you did before. We will always be by your side…please don’t say that you want to die again…”

 

There was a moment of silence, neither I nor sungmin talked but it didn’t last long.

 

“Yes sungmin?” I whispered to sungmin as I heard him murmuring something.

 

“No one loves me… first kangin and now kyuhyun…” I finally heard what he said.

 

“Minnie ah…it’s no-”

 

“No one cares for me…I don’t deserve to be loved…”Sungmin kept on uttering those words as if he was being possessed. It scared me a lot…

 

“Sungmin?” I shake his body lightly, trying to wake him up from whatever it is.

 

“No one loves me..no one cares for me…” he continued as he stares blankly at the ground.

 

“Sungmin! Stop it!”  This is really scaring me…I shake his body again but he continued. At that moment, I have a bad feeling…without a second, sungmin pushed me away and ran out of the room.

 

“Sungmin!”  Damn! I immediately chased him. When I found him, he was holding on to a knife and was aiming the knife at his abdomen.

 

“Sungmin!” I dashed forward and snatched the knife away from him. He didn’t utter a word and look surprisingly calm.

 

“What the hell do you think you are doing?!” I shouted at him but he didn’t reply. He kept staring at a certain direction. When I followed his stare to find out what he is staring, I swear I felt my blood boiling. He was staring at the knife that I snatched away from him earlier.

 

“Lee sung min, do you want to die?”

 

“Yesung…” siwon tried to pull me away but I pushed him away.

 

“Answer me! Do you want to die?” I raised my voice.

 

“Yes.” Sungmin look right into my eyes. The next thing I know was, sungmin’s head was facing my left and his cheek turn red. I slapped him.

 

“Lee sung min, don’t you think you are too much? You try to kill yourselves just because of that idiot bastard! Did you even think about us?! I know you are hurt, but don’t we feel hurt too? Do you think we feel good looking at you crying? And what do you mean by no one cares for you, no one loves you? What about me? What about us?! Our loves for you, our concern for you, is it all fake?! Huh?! Tell me!” I throw the knife harshly on the ground which causes an alerting sound. Everyone was silence. No one dares to make a sound.

 

“I’m sorry hyung…” Sungmin look at me regretfully. His big, round eyes are filled with tears and…sadness. His pale skin makes the redness of his cheek even more obvious.  Suddenly, guilt filled me. It must have been hard for sungmin…I should be more understanding…I shouldn’t have hit him…

 

“No…hyung is at fault too...i’m sorry…” I caress his soft hair lightly. After a few seconds of silence, sungmin spoke.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I hug you?” sungmin asked me timidly. I smiled softly at him and pulled him into my embrace.

 

“H-hyung…Thank you…” Sungmin sobbed.

 

“Silly boy…” I smiled softly. Sungmin ah…just how can hyung help you?

 

End POV

   

                                                     * * *

 

 

 

“Damn it!” Kyuhyun cursed as he slammed his laptop shut. It has been the nth time he lost in this game. Incredible huh? Game master, cho kyu hyun, lost in a game. Most importantly, not once not twice, but a lot of times that kyuhyun can’t even count. He threw himself on bed and stare at the ceiling. He felt frustrated, very frustrated. He is frustrated that he lost in that game. He is frustrated that seohyun came in the picture. He is frustrated that he can’t forget about sungmin. He is frustrated that whenever he is acting mean to sungmin, there is still a certain spot in his heart bleeding.

 

Why? Just why did seohyun appear? Everything was going fine till she appeared. If she didn’t appear, sungmin might be with him now. If she didn’t appear, sungmin would be his. If she didn’t appear, sungmin might be right here, right beside him, cuddling with him…Why did seohyun came to mess this up? And why…why did he can’t forget about sungmin even after what had happened? Didn’t he said that he hate him? Didn’t he said that sungmin make him feel disgusted? Didn’t he said that sungmin was acting it all? Then why, why did kyuhyun still miss sungmin? Why did his heart ache when he was being all mean to sungmin? kyuhyun swear that he just wanted to be cold towards sungmin and break all the ties between them. But when ever Sungmin appear in front of kyuhyun, that scene where sungmin and seohyun was together will popped up in his mind and without any seconds, rage will took over him.

 

Kyuhyun walk towards the mirror in his room. He stares at the mirror for a long time but he wasn’t looking at himself.

 

“Kyu, stop all this…please…I can’t take it anymore…the one I love is really you. What you saw that day was all planned by seohyun. Please…believe me…kyu…you’re hurting me…”

 

What he sees inside the mirror is no other then sungmin. kyuhyun laughed when he notice something. Kyuhyun laughed at his own self.

 

“cho kyu hyun…you really are a failure, a loser. You still love sungmin, don’t you?” kyuhyun smiled bitterly.