I fell in love with a jerk chapter 3

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

 

I walk towards my bed and lay flat on it, staring at a blank space.  I don’t know what to do now… Past memories start to suffocate me….

 

It was Valentines’ Day that day. I prepare to give kangin a surprise but I didn’t know that I was the one who received a bigger surprise. I opened the door softly…yeah…I got his house key… maybe it was a big mistake to take it…

“Ah…open your mouth” I heard someone speaking. It wasn’t kangin voice, I’m sure, but I’m familiar to it.

 

“Yummy!!” A husked voice came out from the kitchen. It was kangin’s voice. I started to feel something was not right. My mentally was refusing to get close to the kitchen, but physically I can’t control myself.

 

When I reach the kitchen, I saw a scene that makes me tear up. Kangin was hugging someone from the back. The guy in front was feeding kangin cake. I dropped my present unconsciously. It caused a “thud” sound which alerts the couple in front of me. This was when I saw their face. It was kangin and leeteuk. Both of them were shock when they saw me. I felt giddy…

 

“Sungmin…I…” I didn’t manage to hear kangin’s words as I immediately rushed out of the house.

 

I heard kangin’s voice behind me, but I couldn’t stop myself from running. My heart is aching. I wanted to escape from this pain. Someone grab my hand…

 

“Sungmin…I’m sorry…” kangin said while letting go of me.

 

My tears flow down profusely when I heard the word “sorry”. I turned to face kangin.

 

“Why? Have I done anything wrong? Why do you have to leave me?” I cried while grabbing kangin’s arm.

 

“Sungmin…no…you are great…but…I just realized that…I have never ever fall in love with you…the one I love…was only leeteuk…”kangin said while lowering his head.

 

My knees weaken and I nearly fell on the ground but kangin catch me. I started to cry out loudly… I couldn’t hold on to it anymore…

 

“I’m sorry…” kangin said the last time and he let go of me and went off.

 

“We...can still be friends right?” I asked while sitting on the floor. I know I can’t get kangin’s love, but I did not want to lose him. At least, I want to have his friendship. I don’t want our relationship to get awkward…maybe at that moment…I was still hoping something… kangin didn’t answered me. He just stood there with his back facing me.

 

“Please…I promised I won’t interfere with both of you anymore…just…let us be friends…” I know kangin had a hard time answering. We both know that leeteuk get jealous easily. If kangin and I remain closed to each other this is going to create problems. To my surprise, he nodded his head and walk off.

 

I was left alone.

 

I closed my eyes and felt tear falling from the side of my eyes…

End POV

 

The next day

 

Today is Friday, students can chose to go back to their home or stay in school to spend their weekend. Of course, for sungmin, he has to leave the school to work.

 

Sungmin’s parents died when he was 14. Eunhyuk’s family was his neighbour and hence Eunhyuk’s parents decided to let sungmin to live with them. However, when both of them grew up, they do not want to depend on the elders. So, they went to get a job as a pub singer. When they met yesung and the others later, all of them decided to rent a dorm and stay together.

 

“Kyuhyun, are you leaving the school?” sungmin asked as he packed his bag.

 

“Duh…who would want to stay in a school when you know you can escape it…” kyuhyun stood up and walk off.

 

“What’s wrong with his attitude…can’t he just say a goodbye…” sungmin murmured as he locks the door.

 

School gate area

 

Sungmin POV

 

“Sungmin hyung!! Wait!!!” I heard someone screamed. I turned my head to look for the voice owner and saw that eunhyuk was the one calling me. He was running towards me with donghae catching up behind.

 

“Oh…eunhyuk…what happened?” I questioned eunhyuk.

 

“Hyung…I have found a new pub with a higher salary. The job is still the same, only as a pub singer and no others. Do you want to go with me tonight?” eunhyuk asked me and I naturally accepted this opportunity to earn more money.

 

“Ok! Hyung! Now, let’s go home!” eunhyuk said as he hang his arm around me and we walk home.

 

End POV

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

Aish…I feel so tired…I really don’t understand the rules of the school…why does students have to wake up so early even though they didn’t have school today…why must we have school…why must we wake up early...why…

 

Ha! Muhribootuh bal kkeutkkaji nuhreul gamssan Luxury da~~” 

 

I stopped my complaints as I picked up the phone.

 

“Yobuseyo?” 

 

“Yah! It’s me.” It’s heechul who called me.

 

“Since when did you wake up so early…?” I questioned heechul as I looked at my watch. This was the first time I had seen him waking up so early.

 

“Oh...is it early now?”

 

“7.30am…do you think it is early..?” I said unbelievably.

 

“Oh…that’s not the main point! The main point is…do you remember what is so special about today?”

 

“Today…? Erm…”

 

“Yah! You really forget!? Today is kibum’s birthday! How can you forget it!” heechul screamed through the phone.

 

“But I thought he is in Japan and he said that he will be back next week?”

 

“He changed his mind and decided to return today. Yah! You better go and buy something for him AND remember to go to “FIRE” at 9pm. We have a celebration! Deal! Bye bye!” heechul hanged the phone before I could speak…

 

Aish…it’s still early now…sleeping is more important…oh ya…my starcraft!!! Ah!! Must rush home now!!!

 

End POV