I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

After walking a short distance, I finally reach kyuhyun’s house, or rather…WE reach there. I glance at kyuhyun while he is taking out his keys. He doesn’t seem to mind me going to his house….Are there anyone inside? Does he live with his family? What are we going to do inside? Am I gon-

“Here. Come in” kyuhyun’s words wake me up from my thought.

 

When I walk in, I was shocked. His house is neat even though it is small. The walls are painted black. Mostly everything in there is black in colour…so...he does love black a lot huh? The house has a living room, a kitchen and one room. Just nice for a person to live. Does he live alone? How about his family? I walk towards the living room and sat on the white sofa. I look around and found out that there weren’t really a lot of decorations in his house. It is all basic necessities such as clock, fans, television, CD player, sofa, etc and that was the only things that are not in black but white. Even though his house looks plain, it is quite elegant.

 

“C’mon, give me your hand” kyuhyun said as he sat beside me with a first aid box in his hands.

 

“Oh…thanks…” I was about to take the first aid box when kyuhyun suddenly slapped my hand away. I look at him, puzzled by his action.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to give me your hand?” he said while putting the first aid box on the table and taking out the necessary medications.  After doing that, he grab my left hand and look at my injured palm. I shivered at his touch.

 

“Did I hurt you?” kyuhyun asked gently as he looks into my eyes. I admit…I was drawn into his eyes… his beautiful pair of eyes.

 

“N-no…” I lowered my head as I felt heat rushing up to my face.

 

“Bear for a while, I promise I gonna be as gentle as possible” kyuhyun said as he start to treat my injury. When the medication touches my wound, I swear, I nearly punch kyuhyun even though he looks so angelic now. It hurts like hell! I guess I had a deep cut…As kyuhyun continue to treat my wound, I keep staring at him. Despite those injuries he had on his face, He IS very good looking. I bet he received a lot of confessions. Who doesn’t want a boyfriend like him… erm…okay...maybe not…

“This evil game freak…” I murmured softly.

 

“What?” kyuhyun look up.

 

“Ah...Nothing...Nothing...” oops…nearly got caught…

 

“Erm…can I ask you one question?” kyuhyun continued to treat my injury slowly.

 

“Yeah?” I raise one of my eyebrows.

 

“Why did you bother to stop those people?”

 

“Why shouldn’t I?”

 

“Because you will get yourself in trouble!” Is he worried about me…?

 

“But…we are supposed to do something if we see people doing wrong things. It doesn’t matter if I got into trouble, as long as those people stop their actions, I will be happy.”

 

“Why will you be happy?” kyuhyun looked at me.

 

“Because…it will make me feel that my dad is with me…when I was younger, my dad always wanted to be a police and he had told me that we should stop people who are doing wrong things. Unfortunately, he didn’t manage to be a cop as his health wasn’t that good. So, he put all his hope on me. He brought me to martial arts lesson and hope that one day, I can be come a cop. There is even one time where my dad and I successfully caught a pickpocket. Even though we have minor injuries, we are very delighted. I really enjoyed that moment. We are even awarded by polices, the medal is still with me. Sadly, I didn’t fulfil his wish to become a cop, I was more interested in music so…yeah…”

 

I didn’t know why I told kyuhyun so many things about me. Those words just came out from my mouth naturally even though we barely know each other.

 

“So…did your father blame you? Like…you know...you didn’t fulfil his wish…” kyuhyun bandaged my wound.

 

I felt my eyes getting watery as my vision starts to become blur. It wasn’t because of my wound but my dad…

 

“I would wish he could blame me though…he died…both my parents died in a car accident when I was 14.” A tear drop down and landed on my injured palm.

 

“I’m sorry…” kyuhyun said as he wiped the tear off my cheek. I was startled by his action.

 

“Nah…Its okay…I was too emotional…” I removed my bandaged hand from his grab and wiped the remaining tears on my cheek.

 

“So…what about you? Why did you bother to ...you know…” I tried to change the subject. Honestly, I was very curious too. He doesn’t bother about the people right? But why…why he still rushed there. Was he trying to save me?

 

“What?” is he acting ignorance now?

 

“As in…erm…ran to me and tried to save me?”

 

“I was worried about you…” he whispered softly…ah…so he was worried about me? Wait…WHAT?! I was about to asked him again but he muted me.

 

“SO! Don’t you plan to repay me?” what did he say?

 

“Repay you?” I questioned him but he smirked at me. He pointed to his right cheek and smiled…wait…HE POINTED AT HIS RIGHT CHEEK?!  DOES IT MEAN THAT…HE WANTS ME TO KISS HIM?