I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

“Guys, I have something to announce.” Sungmin stop eating his lunch and look at the rest. The others put down their forks and spoons, signalling sungmin to carry on. Sungmin make an eye contact with yesung before taking a deep breath.

 

“I’m going to Japan.” 

 

All of them widen their eyes. Yesung blinked his eyes a few times, not believing what sungmin had just said.

 

“You mean…with us?” donghae asked carefully.

 

“No. I’m going alone.” Sungmin shake his head.

 

“May I ask why?” Eunhyuk raised his hand.

 

“Actually, just before this holiday, my form teacher, Miss Kim, told me that kyuhyun and I was given the chance to further study at Music University School in Japan. She told me that if any of us is interested, just pass her the application form and everything is done. I have the air ticket with me and I’m sure that kyuhyun is not going…so, I think this is a good opportunity for me to further study in music and also…” Sungmin stopped.
 

 “To forget about him.” He looks at yesung and smiled weakly. Feeling relieved that sungmin heed his advice, yesung replied sungmin with a smile.

 

“When are you leaving?” yesung asked.

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

“bwo?! Are you serious?!” donghae yelled.

 

“I know it’s a little bit too rush, but...i’m really leaving tomorrow.” Sungmin shrugged and look at donghae apologetically

 

“Then, when will you be back?” yesung asked. Sungmin shrugged. The others immediately lowered their heads.

 

“C’mon! It’s not as if I’m not coming back. I’m just not sure when I’m coming back.” Sungmin smiled.

 

Yesung and siwon exchange glances, shindong keep his head down while donghae and eunhyuk nodded their heads slowly.

 

Sungmin didn’t want to carry on looking at their sad faces, he stood up and grabs his bag.

 

“Okay, I’m done! I’m going to school to hand in the form! Cya!” sungmin said cheerfully and leave the house.

 

                                                 * * *

 

Sungmin walk slowly towards the school’s general office. Even though its holiday, the teachers are still in school. He greeted every teacher that he saw and smile politely at them. When sungmin reached his form teacher’s office, he knocked the door lightly.

 

“Come in!” sungmin heard his teacher’s voice. He turns the door knob slowly and bowed immediately when he saw his teacher.

 

“Ah! Sungmin! You’re here! Come in and sit down!” Miss kim smiled. Sungmin nodded his head and smiled politely.

 

“So, you have decided to go to Japan?”

 

“Yes…This is the form.” Sungmin nodded and hand the application form to miss kim.

 

“I know the leaving date is tomorrow…I’m sorry for being so sudden…it was kind of a last minute decision…” Sungmin lowered his head.

 

 Miss kim shake her head immediately.

 

“No worries! It’s okay! I’m glad that you decided to go. It’s a good opportunity.” Miss kim smiled and look towards the door before turning back to sungmin. Curiosity gets the better of him, sungmin look towards the door but he saw nobody.

 

“Miss kim, are you waiting for someone?” Sungmin uttered.

 

“No! It’s just that…kyuhyun didn’t come with you?” Miss kim asked sungmin innocently. Sungmin flinched at the name. Sungmin shake his head and smile bitterly.

 

“I guess he’s not going…”

 

Miss kim noticed the sudden change on sungmin’s face but before she could ask, sungmin stopped her.

 

“Miss kim, I will take my leave now.” Sungmin stood up and Miss kim followed him.

 

“Okay. Take care.” Miss kim send sungmin to the door. Sungmin nodded and bowed before walking away. Sungmin sighed as he pushed the glass door open. At the moment when his foot landed outside the office, he heard someone calling him.

 

“Sungmin?”

 

Sungmin turn his head to the left to seek for the voice owner.  He smiles when he recognises the figure.

 

“Ryeowook.”

 

                                                        * * *

 

“Why are you here?” Ryeowook asked as they walk side by side around the school.

 

“I came here to pass Miss Kim the application form. I’m going to Japan for further studying.” Sungmin fake a smile.

 

“Why?!” Ryeowook burst out. “I mean…you can always study in Korea. You are doing well in here too…” Ryeowook trailed off when he remembered someone. Ryeowook hesitate to ask sungmin whether the person in his mind was the reason why sungmin is leaving. To his surprise, Sungmin seems to be able to read his mind.

 

“One of the reasons is because of him.” Sungmin answered without ryeowook asking.

 

 

Ryeowook POV

 

“I’ve figured it out. Maybe both of us aren’t fated to be together. I should give up. There is no point holding on to it.” Sungmin said as he kicked a little stone that is on the ground.

 

“Sungmin…”

 

“Ryeowook ah, you don’t have to say anything more. I’ve decided it. I have already hand up the form, haven’t I? There is no going back anymore.” Sungmin smiled weakly.

 

“Does kyuhyun knows about it?”

 

Sungmin shook his head. Duh…kim ryeo wook…what a splendid question you have asked…of course that wouldn’t know about this…

 

“Ryeowook ah, can you give me kyuhyun’s address?” I widen my eyes when sungmin asked that question. Why all of a sudden…

 

“S-sure…but why?”

 

“I want to see him for the one last time. Treat that as a…farewell.” Sungmin lowered his head but I didn’t fail to notice the tears that are glistening in his eyes. Sungmin still loves kyuhyun and kyuhyun still loves sungmin. It will take forever to let kyuhyun solve his stupid problems. Looks like, I’ll have to give him a push.

 

“Ryeowook, I’m leaving now.” Sungmin smiled at me and I nodded as a respond.

 

“Take care.”

 

When I was sure that sungmin was far away from me. I fished out my phone and dial kyuhyun’s number. It took a while before kyuhyun answered

 

“Yeah?” I heard kyuhyun whispered lazily.

 

“Are you sleeping?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Ya… Faster get clean up and come to school now. I’ll be waiting for you at the school gate. You better come or else you will regret it forever!” I hang up the phone before kyuhyun got any chance to speak.

 

                                                * * *

 

“What took you so long?!” I dragged kyuhyun along with me once he reached the school gate.

 

“The bus…why did you called me to come to school when there isn’t school today?”

 

“Don’t ask any questions.” I ordered. Once we reached the school garden, I told kyuhyun to hide behind a wooden bench. Initially, he protested but after glaring at him he had no choice but to keep his mouth shut. Well, I’m in my demanding mood now. Who ever disobey me will get it from me.

 

I smirked when I saw the one I’m waiting for.

 

“seohyun? What is she doing here?”  I heard kyuhyun’s voice behind me.

 

I turn my head and glare at kyuhyun, indicating him to keep his mouth shut.

 

“Ryeowook. You are looking for me?” She asked.

 

“Actually, I have something to ask you. Why did you do that?”

 

“What do you mean?” she frowned.

 

“You know what I meant. Kyuhyun and sungmin.”

 

She laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

“I don’t understand.” She smiled.

 

“Drop the act! The incident between you and sungmin, you fake it, right?”

 

“How can I fake it? Kyuhyun saw it. Sungmin force himself on me.” She crossed her arms and smirked.

 

“Stop lying. Sungmin told me everything.” She widens her eyes when she heard my words. It was what I expected.

 

“Why did you do that?” I asked her. Everything is going well now. The next thing she would say is…

 

“I hate him. I hate lee sung min.” Bingo! I cleared my throat to hide my laugh of victory.

 

“Yonghwa cheated on me. I caught him red handed. I thought he loves me a lot, but he didn’t. He was just playing with me. I wanted kyuhyun back. I wanted to be loved again. I believe if I apologize to kyuhyun, he will forgive me and patch up with me. Then, I found out that kyuhyun is studying in this school. I came here to seek for kyu hyun, to seek for his love but I didn’t imagine that kyuhyun is in love with another person. More over, it’s a boy.” She paused for a while before continuing.

 

 

“Whenever I saw kyuhyun with sungmin, I felt jealous, very jealous. Kyuhyun was once mine and I will make him mine again. I would never lose to a damn stupid boy! I started to do whatever things that will make kyuhyun to come back to me but that only increase the hatred kyuhyun have on me. I know I will never get kyuhyun back. Since I can’t get kyuhyun back, I will never let sungmin have kyuhyun.” She smirked. I glance at where kyuhyun was hiding and saw him with his eyes wide open.

 

“I told sungmin that you and kyuhyun suits each other better and he should give up. But guess what? Kyuhyun came and shouted right in my face that he love sungmin and that he is going to confess to him. I felt my blood boiling. I went to find Sungmin. I hit him and told him to stay away from kyuhyun. I didn’t know kyuhyun was going to find sungmin. Well, not that I mind. It was much better for me if kyuhyun appeared at that moment. As long as he didn’t see me hitting sungmin, everything is going to be in my control. I hurt myself and kissed sungmin. Of course, he pushed me away immediately. I fell on the ground and faked that sungmin was the one forcing himself on me. Most importantly, kyuhyun believed it.” She smiled at me.

 

“I was an idiot for believing you.” I heard kyuhyun’s voice. I turned and realize kyuhyun was standing up with his eyes burning with fire.

 

“k-kyuhyun?” seohyun stuttered.

 

“To be honest, sungmin didn’t tell me anything. It was all a lie. A lie to make you say out all the truth. Thank you for your cooperation.” I smirked at her as her eyes go even wider, if it was even possible.

 

“K-kyuhyun…i…” seohyun went to grab kyuhyun’s arm but kyuhyun shoved her away.

 

“I was really an idiot and bastard for believing you. Don’t ever appear in front of me. If sungmin and I can’t get back together, I swear I’ll make your life suffer.”  Kyuhyun glared at seohyun. Seohyun gulped and move backwards.

 

“Kyuhyun, I think sungmin will be coming to your house pretty soon. He asked me for your address just now. Try your best to get him back. He is leaving for Japan tomorrow.” I said and patted kyuhyun’s shoulder. He nodded his head and uttered thanks before rushing off.

 

Cho kyu hyun, this is all I can do. The rest is your job now. Don’t make me disappointed. I smiled.

End POV

A(BB)/N : i'm sorry for not updating for a long time!!!! *90 degree bow* I'm really really sorry!!! I hope you guys like this update. The next chapter would be the last chapter of this fanfic! stay tune! :)