I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

“Hankyung hyung!” Eunhyuk and sungmin greeted hankyung.

 

“Oh! Sungminnnie~~ Eunhyukkie~~ yah! You all did well just now!” hankyung smiled at them.

 

“Thanks hyung!” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“Hannie~~ do you mind introducing?” heechul signalled to hankyung. 

 

 

“Ah…okay okay…erm...Chulie, this is sungmin and this is eunhyuk. Sungmin is my martial arts junior while eunhyuk is my dance club student.” hankyung smiled again.

 

“Oh…I’m hankyung’s boyfriend~ Kim hee chul~Just called me heechul hyung.” heechul smirked.

 

“Hi heechul hyung.” Greeted sungmin and eunhyuk.

 

“Yah…Is he that lee sungmin you and kyuhyun are talking about last time?” heechul whispered to hankyung and hankyung nodded.

 

“I’m kibum.” Kibum smiled his killer smile.

 

“Hi kibum hyung.” Greeted sungmin and eunhyuk again.

 

“Ha ha…no no…kibum is younger than the two of you.” Hankyung stated out.

 

“Oh…hello hyungs!~” kibum said as he reached out his hand towards sungmin and eunhyuk and did a handshake.

 

*Silence……*

 

“Erm…gamekyu? It is your turn to introduce now.” Kibum nudged kyuhyun.

 

“Tch…no need…he knows me, right?” kyuhyun smirked at sungmin.

 

“Yeah…”sungmin said as he glared at kyuhyun.

 

“minnie hyung…who is he?” whispered eunhyuk.

 

“cho kyu hyun…that guy who has mental problem..” sungmin whispered back to eunhyuk.

 

“Oh…that new student?” eunhyuk whispered again and sungmin nodded his head.

 

“Okay! It’s time for celebration!!!!~~~” heechul yelled and started to run on stage to sing.

 

“Today is kibum’s birthday.” Hankyung explained as he saw sungmin and eunhyuk being blurred about the current situation.

 

“Happy birthday kibum-shi.” Sungmin and eunhyuk said in unison.

 

“Drop the shi. Just called me kibum. Thanks anyway!” kibum smiled again.

 

 

 

“Testing! Testing!!!” heechul said as he speaks into the microphone.

 

“Today is kibummie birthday!!~~I will be presenting this song to him! ‘CLOSEURMOUTH’!!!” heechul shouted as he plays the CD player.

 

Everyone present clapped for heechul.

 

“I seriously can’t get heechul hyung’s mindset… singing ‘close your mouth’ during somebody birthday…” kyuhyun said as he take a sip of his wine.

 

“Ha ha ha…If he doesn’t do this…Then he is no longer kim hee chul! ~” kibum said.

 

While heechul was singing the song, he will come down from the stage and interact with his ‘audience’. Everyone was very “high”. When the song ended another song was started – Rokkugo. Heechul brought many others fast melody song and all of them was excited now.

 

“Hyung, do you all always celebrate birthdays like this?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Not really. This time was like this because kibum just came back from Japan and we wanted to celebrate his birthday while welcoming him back to Korea.” Hankyung explained.

“Oh! Kibum, you went to Japan before? I have always wanted to go there!” sungmin exclaimed.

 

“Yeah… I spent most of my time there.” Kibum replied.

 

“Wah!!! So cool!” sungmin exclaimed again.

 

“Minnie hyung has always wanted to go to Japan but his financial problems stops him from going…” eunhyuk explained.

 

“Ah…I see…maybe next time we can go together?” kibum suggested

 

“OMO! Really?! Thanks kibum!!!” sungmin said as he showed his sweet smile towards kibum.

 

“Tch…over reacting...” kyuhyun murmured.

 

“Yah kyuhyun! Why don’t you go up and sing a song for us. It has been so long since u last sang.” Suggested heechul who just came back from the stage.

 

“No way hyung…I don’t want.” Kyuhyun said as he takes another sip of his wine.

 

“Come on gamekyu! For me~ okay?” kibum requested. Kyuhyun hesitated. His eyes unconsciously look towards sungmin and saw sungmin with his round big eyes opened widely.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

Maybe…I should sing and shock this little pinky bunny, make his eyes go bigger~ ha ha ha ha~~

 

“Okay! I go” I said as I stand up and I heard hyungs cheering.

 

As I walk pass that bunny, I felt like teasing him again.

 

So, I lean towards him and whispered, “listen carefully, bunny”. After confirming that he blushed, I smirked at him and went to the stage.

 

End POV

 

Sungmin POV

 

I was shocked when I heard heechul hyung telling kyuhyun to sing. He can’t…possibly…Sing right? That mental guy…how would he possibly know how to sing…cursing will be better for him… I looked towards him, thinking that he will keep on protesting. But to my surprise, he agreed.  I started to shiver when I saw him walking towards me. 

 

He leans towards me and whispered “listen carefully, bunny.”  I’m sure my cheek is red now…I felt…so shy…but…I couldn’t stop myself from stealing another glance at him. When I looked at him, he smirked. This was the only time that I think his smirk looks so attractive…VERY GOOD LEE SUNGMIN… YOU BLUSHED MORE AGAIN…

 

“Starcraft, starcraft.” Kyuhyun said to the microphone.

 

“Aish…that kid… he really is a game freak…can’t he just say ‘testing’ instead of ‘starcraft’…” heechul groaned.

 

“Hyung, he is gamekyu.” Kibum smiled.

 

I wanted to ask what they mean by “game freak” and “gamekyu” but I couldn’t as the song started.

 

I have to admit that…I am attracted to his voice…cho kyu hyun’s voice…

 

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uC32_l-YTk

 

It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely

Whenever I think of you

A smile spreads across my face

 

It doesn’t matter if I’m tired

Whenever you are happy

My heart is filled with love

 

Today…I might live in a harsh world again

Even if I’m tired,

When I closed my eyes,

I only see your image.

The dreams that are still ringing in my ears

Are leaving my side towards you

 

Everyday my life is like a dream.

If we can look at each other and love each other

I’ll stand up again

To me, the happiness of those precious memories

Will be warmer during hard times

 

For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.

 

His voice is totally different from mine. His voice is deeper then mine. He sounds so soothing…unlike the cho kyu hyun that I know… he sounds like an angel. He looks so different when he sings. I can’t take my eyes off him. I have to admit that he sings better than me, he is totally like a singer who has a lot of experience. He also has a voice that won’t allow people to get sick of. Okay…lee sungmin...just once…just this time, I allow you to fangir--- …erm… I mean fanboy-ing over him.

 

Like a shadow by my side

You always quietly come to me

 

To see if I’m hurt, to see if I’m lonely everyday

With feelings of yearning

You come to me

 

Even if the world makes me cry, I’m okay.

Because you are always be my side.

 

Omg…did he just looked at me…yep…he did...OKAY LEE SUNGMIN...STAY CALM STAY CALM! But…his eyes…are melting me…

 

Like dust, will those good memories change and leave?

I’ll keep smiling to ease my heart.

 

Everyday my life is like a dream.

If we can look at each other and love each other

I’ll stand up again

To me, the happiness of those precious memories

Will be warmer during hard times

 

For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.

 

No matter how many times I stumble and fall

I’m still standing like this. I only have one heart.

 

When I’m tired you become my strength

My heart is yours forever.

 

He reached the high notes perfectly. His voice is still so soothing through out the whole song…I find myself…falling deeper… and deeper for him…

 

So I swallowed the hurt and grief,

 I’ll only show you my smiling form

It doesn’t even hurt now.

 

I’ll always hold on to the dream I want to fulfil with you

I’ll try to call for you at the place I cannot reach

With all my heart,

I love you

 

 

I clapped my hands once he ended his song. He really did sing well. He walked down the stage and went straight towards me. I start to panic…what he wants now…

 

“Ya…so how was it bunny?” he leaned closer to me and whispered. I started to blush again and I realised that everyone was looking at us.

 

“I-It w-was erm… g-great…ya...great…” ah! Lee sungmin! Why did you shuttered!!

 

“Really? You like it?” he whispered again and lean even closer. OMG!!! NOW I FEEL LIKE I’M SUFFOCATING…

 

“erm…y-ya?” I blushed even more. As I sense that he moved away from me, I raise my head to look at him. He smirked. HE SMIRKED. So…was all those actions just to embarrass me or something?

“HA! You are all red now, should I call you tomato bunny?” he smirked again.

 

“What the..!!! Yah! Chokyuhyun!! You-”

 

“Okay Okay…stop it guys…have some drinks.” Hankyung hyung hand me my drink and I gulped it all at once. Tch…that cho kyuhyun…he does really have mental problems huh? Ah!!! Why did I even fan boy over him!!! Pabo lee sung min!!

 

“Yah…kyu, not bad huh? You are still so great.” Kibum said

 

“Of course~~who I am? I’m cho kyuhyun~~” kyuhyun said as he take a sip of wine. Tch…arrogant…

 

“Okay! So what’s the rest of the programme now?” heechul asked.

 

“Huh? Shouldn’t it be us to ask that question?” kibum widened his eyes.

 

“Erm…mainly…I just wanted to sing…so….”heechul eyed hankyung.

 

“I prepared some songs, we can just listen to it and chill~” hankyung replied.

 

“Duh…I prefer my PSP…oh… I miss you…my starcraft…” that fellow commented.

 

“Guys, I got to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me.” Eunhyuk said as he carries his bag.

 

“Yah! Eunhyuk! What about me?” I showed my puppy eyes to him.

 

“You can stay with hankyung hyung~ I really have to go now~ bye everyone~~” Eunhyuk said and he patted my shoulders before leaving.

 

“Tch…that guy…” I pouted.

 

“minnie, are you that unhappy to stay with us?”  Hankyung hyung acted as if he is heartbroken.

 

“No! It’s just that….”I secretly glanced at kyuhyun. He is talking with kibum.

 

“I understand. Sungminnie, just stay here okay? Enjoy yourself here. Actually, he isn’t that bad.” Hankyung smiled.

 

“Huh?” I was curious about what he said at the end… ‘He isn’t that bad’…did he mean kyuhyun? When I wanted to ask more, I realised he was already gone.

 

Few hours later….

 

“Guys…I think it is very late now…time for us to go home…” hankyung hyung mention to us.

 

“Yeah…”kibum said as he stands up.

I was about to grab my bag when hankyung hyung suddenly said something horrible…

 

“Kyu, can you send sungmin home?”

 

“HUH?!” kyuhyun and I speak at the same time and we both look at each other.

 

“Kyukyu~~~~~ c’mon!!!Let’s dance!!” heechul hyung suddenly screamed…yes…he is drunk…

 

“Erm…kyu…as you can see… I need to send heechul home…It’s very late already, I’m worried to let sungmin go home alone…” hankyung hyung said as he tried his best to prevent heechul hyung from falling to the floor….

 

“DUH! HYUNG! He knows martial arts…what about kibum?” kyuhyun asked.

 

“I got a car.” Kibum smiled.

 

“Hankyung hyung… I can go home by myself...”I protested… I really don’t want kyuhyun to SEND ME HOME….

 

“No no…deal…kyu…you better listens to me or you will get it from your heechul hyung...Okay...bye...” hankyung hyung ignored me and hurried out…

 

“HYUNG!!!” kyuhyun cried. Am I really that irritating…

 

“Guys… gotta go…” kibum said and he pats on kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

 After kibum left, I earned a glare from kyuhyun…man…what did I do…

 

End POV

 

Awkwardness starts to surround them as they both walk together. The cold breeze brushes their cheeks and the silvery moonlight added to the coldness. Kyuhyun raise his head and look at the moon while sungmin stare on the ground. It was awkward yet peaceful, but the peacefulness didn’t last long. A group of teenagers that appeared to be drunk started to create chaos around the area. They shouted vulgarities loudly, kick anything that came insight, throwing empty beer bottles on the floor. Sungmin couldn’t control his anger as he watched the behaviours of those teenagers. He looks towards kyuhyun to see his reaction, but kyuhyun seems to ignore the surrounding and was still looking at the moon.

 

“Kyuhyun?” sungmin called as he looks at kyuhyun.

 

“What?” kyuhyun finally move his eyes from the moon and look into sungmin’s eyes. Sungmin swear that he nearly faint just by looking at those eyes but it wasn’t the right time.

 

“Look at those teenagers there. Don’t you think that they are too overboard?” sungmin said as he turns his head towards that certain direction.

Kyuhyun POV

 

“So? It’s not our business.” I glance at the scene. The teenagers are really making too much noise and it sort of irritates me… But, I’m right. It’s not our business. I might even get beaten if I went to stop them. Tch… why bother about them…

 

“Yah! Cho kyuhyun! How can you say this? I need to stop them.” That bunny left his words and run towards the teenagers.

 

“Yah! Lee sungmin!!” I tried to stop him but failed…he ran to fast…tch! that bunny…he really thinks he can stop them… …what if he got injured? AISH! PABO BUNNY!  I start to run towards them.

 

“Guys, look at this pretty boy~~ Trying to stop us huh?”

 

That was the first thing I heard when I arrived there.

 

One of the teenagers walks towards sungmin with a broken glass bottle hiding behind him. …is he trying to… Without a second thought, I ran forward and punch that guy right on the face.

 

“Kyuhyun!!” sungmin yell and grab my arm.

 

“Let’s go!” I hold on to sungmin’s hands, trying to leave that place but another guy block in front of me.

 

End POV

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

 

“Let’s go!” kyuhyun grab my hands and start to walk away but we are stop by another guy.

 

“Pretty boy~ your boyfriend huh?” that guy look at me and walk towards us. He has a knife on his hand. I have a strange feeling… I don’t want him to hurt kyuhyun, who is standing in front of me, protecting me…

 

“Don’t hurt him!” I move away and stand in front of kyuhyun with my arms open wide.

 

“Yah…lee sungmin…what are you doing?” I heard kyuhyun whispering to me. I didn’t reply to him immediately as I notice all the teenagers are surrounding us now. …what now…

 

“Kyuhyun, I will deal with them while you try to escape away, clear?” I whisper back to him.

 

“Stupid bunny…you really are stupid huh? They have weapons, how are you going to fight with them?” kyuhyun answered back, still whispering.

“Yah~ Yah~ Couple whispering is not allow here~~~” that guy kyuhyun punch earlier sang. I guess he is the gang’s leader?  I blushed at the word “couple”…pabo sungmin! It’s not the time to blush!!! I notice kyuhyun wanted to reply him…what if he said something bad again… I panic at that thought…I notice the circle they formed around us is not neatly packed, there is a big gap at the bottom right.  I pushed kyuhyun towards the gap with all my strength and block the others away from kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun!! Run!!!” I shouted towards kyuhyun and start to deal with the others.

 

“None of you are getting away!” the gang’s leader shouted and ordered some of them to catch kyuhyun. To my surprise, kyuhyun didn’t even start running from the start. He is now fighting with the others. Stupid kyu! Didn’t I told you to run…Aish!! 

 

I start to use my martial arts to deal with them. I was shocked that they know a bit of martial arts too, adding on, they have weapons…! Kyuhyun! I keep glancing at kyuhyun while fighting with them.  He’s not bad…At less he manages to dodge some punches and kicks. 

 

One of the guys knocks me on the ground when I wasn’t notice and he uses his knife to attack me. Does everyone have a knife? …kyuhyun! I wanted to look towards kyuhyun but I can’t, I need to prevent the guy, who is sitting on top of me, from stabbing me…I grab on to the knife’s blade and punch the guy off me. My left hand is now coated with blood. I ignored it and look towards kyuhyun. He is lying on the ground with his body curled like a baby who is not born while the others are kicking him as hard as they could.  My heart ache just by looking at it. I wanted to save him but I was being pulled back by another person. I was in a desperate state, I couldn’t care anything anymore! The only thing in my mind is to save kyuhyun! I knock down everyone that is around me as fast as possible and ran towards kyuhyun. 

 

I saw one of the guys trying to hurt kyuhyun with his blade. I punched the other people who are kicking kyuhyun and ran forward to block kyuhyun with my body. I was preparing for a pain but, instead of a cut, I heard a “bang” sound. I open my eyes and saw the guy falling on the ground. Ah…kyu tripped him with his legs? I looked towards him and he smirk.

 

“I’m smart, right?” he whispered. I giggled at his words and helped him up quickly. I notice some of them are getting up from the ground.

 

“Let’s go!” I grab kyuhyun’s hand and ran away.

 

I ran and ran without looking at where I’m going. From time to time, I look over my shoulder to check whether the teenagers are chasing us and glance at kyuhyun to see if he is okay. After making sure that the teenagers are not within sight, I immediately sat on the ground while breathing hard, so is kyuhyun.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked kyuhyun.

 

“Yeah…your hand...you are bleeding.” Kyuhyun said as he touches my palm.

 

“Ah…doesn’t matter…just a small cut….” I quickly remove my hand from his as I felt my cheeks burning. I don’t know whether it was because of kyuhyun or the run. I look around and find that…I don’t know this place…I totally don’t know this place…I’m lost… or rather...we’re lost…

 

“…” I murmured.

 

“Where?” kyuhyun replied. I didn’t expect him to hear it.

 

“No…No…I mean…I’m lost...we’re lo-”

 

“My house is just in front.”

 

“HUH?!”  What did he just said?!

 

“C’mon, let’s go. You need to treat your injuries.” Kyuhyun said as he stands up.

 

“Go where?” I asked while still sitting on the ground.

 

“To my house.” He grabs my hand and pulled me up.

 

I’m…going to his house?! 

 

End POV