I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

“Yeah…I saved you, you know? C’mon faster!” kyuhyun look in front as he continues pointing his cheek… I blush at the thought of me kissing him. Oh my god…do I really have to do it…

 

“Must I do it?” I asked him carefully.

 

“Yah! I treated your wound and saved you. Now I’m just aski- no no…telling you to do this simple thing but you refuse? Furthermore, didn’t I said before thatI want you to do what ever I want?” kyuhyun pout.

 

Oh my god…now he is pouting… I felt myself blushing even more… yeah…he is right. He saved me and treated my wound, I should repay him…okay! C’mon sungmin! You can do it!

 

When kyuhyun turn his head and look in front again, I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Oh my god…I’m really gonna kiss cho kyu hyun…My heart beat increased rapidly and I felt a heat rushing up to my cheek. I moved slowly towards him and I felt my lips touching something. Is it his lips? OH MY GOD?! I REALLY KISSED CHO KYUHYUN?!

 

“Erm…bunny? What are you doing?” did cho kyu hyun just talk? Wait a minute… something is not right…I open my eyes and realised something that cause me to jump up. Kyuhyun was looking at me strangely while my lips are on his palm. So I kissed his palm instead of his lips?! I KISSED HIS PALM?! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

I quickly move away and look away. Ah!!! How embarrassing it that?!!!!

 

“Excuse me? ~ Mr. Bunny, you haven’t reply me. What are you doing?” kyuhyun said as he moved nearer towards me, smirking.

 

…now how am I gonna reply him?

Oh…I thought you want me to kiss you so…yeah… like this?! Impossible!

Oh…I’m shy to tell you… this is even worse…

C’mon! I know you want it! WTH IS THIS!!!!!!

 

I cleared my throat and glance at him. He was still looking at me, waiting for my answer. I take a deep breath.

 

“I…I...” ah!!! Why can’t I say anything?!!

 

“You thought I want you to kiss me?” oh my god…he said it…

 

“Erm…yeah?” I smiled awkwardly at him. Trying to erase the “bad memory” …

 

“…..”  Kyuhyun didn’t say anything…is he angr-

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PABO!!!” okay…he is not… erm…can I dig a hole here and hide myself? Ah!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!!  

 

“YAH! Do you have to laugh that loud?” I pouted…my cheek continue to become redder.

 

“W-why do you e-even have t-t-that thought? Y-you like me don’t you?” kyuhyun asked me while still catching his breath. How straightforward is he… I can’t possible like him! Impossible!! This jerk! He is just making fun of me again...

 

“NO I’M NOT!”

 

“So you don’t like me but you love me?” kyuhyun asked, still smirking.

 

“YES! eh? NO!! NO!!! OF COURSE NOT! Y-YOU!! DON’T THINK TOO M UCH…” I blush even harder…ah!! Cho kyuhyun!! I wanna kill you!!!

 

“Ha~~ whatever~~By the way, all I wanted you to do is to treat my injury. Didn’t you see the cut here? That’s the reason why I pointed my cheek.” He pointed his cheek again. Yeah…there is a cut…stupid me…why didn’t I realise it earlier…

 

“Oh…Sorry…”

 

“So...are you going to treat my injury now?”

“Sure…sure…” I quickly grab the cotton wool and clean his wound.

 

“OUCH! YAH! BE GENTLER… It hurts you know…” kyuhyun pouted again.

 

“Sorry… so sorry…” I smiled awkwardly again and treat his injury gentler.

 

“I seriously don’t know what’s in your mind. How can you think it as a kiss…” kyuhyun teased again.

 

“Yah…stop it will you.”

 

“What?! You started it first!”

”yah! What I started it first?! Its you okay!”

 

“Whatever bunny~” tch…stupid game freak…

After cleaning his wound I helped him to pack the first aid box. I handed him the box and was preparing to leave.

 

“Sungmin, where are you going?” he asked me.

 

“Going home.”

 

“It’s already too late, just sleep here for tonight. You can leave tomorrow.” Kyuhyun walked towards me.

 

“b-but…”

 

“C’mon! I won’t eat you or…kiss you~” kyuhyun pulled me towards his room.

 

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you to stop it!” stupid kyu…

 

“What? I said nothing…” he smiled and pushed his door open.

 

“Yeah…as if…”

 

“Okay…as you can see, this is my room, you can sleep here tonight.” he took a pillow, blanket and some pyjamas from his cupboard. 

 

“How about you?” I asked him.

 

“I can just sleep on the sofa.” He turns around and pass me one of the pyjamas.

 

“b-but...”

 

“No buts! So, do you want to bath first?” kyuhyun asked me

 

“You can bath first.”

 

“Okay then~ good night!”  He said as he went into the bathroom. I lie on his bed and hug his pillow.

 

“Stupid kyu…” I whispered to the dark before drifting off.

 

End POV

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“Sungm-” I stop my words as soon as I saw sungmin sleeping soundly on my bed. He must be very tired. I walk towards him and knelt beside the bed, facing him. Honestly, he is very beautiful.

 

I pushed his fringe gently to a side to have a better view. But, he does really looks like a bunny…kkkkk!! A cute one though. This reminds me of the incident just now. Kkkk…

 

“How cute can you be…bunny?” I stared at him for a while and decide to let him have a good sleep. I keep the pyjamas that he placed on the edge of the bed into my cupboard. I turn my head to look at him for the last time.

 

“Good night…” I smiled and leave the room.

 

END POV