My Wedding Dress - Jealous (1)

My Wedding Dress

I

AM

SORRY

FOR

THE

VERY

LATE

UPDATE

O

M

G

ENJOY

READING

MY

BELOVED

READERS

AND

DON'T

FORGET

TO 

LEAVE

A

COMMENT

.

/

SPREADS

LOVE

/

 

 

seulpeohajima~ no no no~

 


 

 

 

Chorong stared at Naeun with a curious face. Naeun, who’s still busy with the magazine on her hands, sighed hardly as she felt disturbed.

“Oh, sorry… I’m just curious.” Chorong shook her head and walked to the kitchen.

“Nope, it’s okay…” Naeun massaged her head and threw the magazine to the middle room table. “Finally I didn’t find any of the rumors again, but… I found the new one,” She said. “I think that Bae Suji is really evil…” She shook her head while mumbling.

“Who is she?”

“Myungsoo ex-girlfriend.”

“Oh~” Chorong sat next to Naeun. “You must be careful, Naeun.” She seemed worried.

“Don’t be worry, unnie… I will.” Naeun nodded and smiled a bit. “But, still… I think she want to take revenge to me…”

“Revenge?”

“Yup, I think… she’s really angry at me. I think she thought that me and Myungsoo are dating for real…” Naeun sighed.

“Hey,” Chorong grinned and hitted Naeun’s shoulder. She moved closer to Naeun. “Don’t you two are really dating?”

“We’re just act, unnie…”

“I don’t think so…” Chorong shook her head. “C’mon, Naeun… don’t you see? Last night you and Myungsoo ate dinner together… at a fancy restaurant. Not just that, these days Myungsoo often visits our cafe and I think it’s because he wants to meet you.” Chorong nodded. “He likes you.”

She widened her eyes and suddenly laughed. “How can you think like that? It’s impossible, Unnie!” She shouted while laughing. “Oh, really… I will take a bath first…” She got up from her seat and still laughing.

Chorong rolled her eyes and took the remote control from the table. “She laughed? Tsk…”

***

He likes you.”

Naeun brushed her teeth while thinking of what just Chorong said. Chorong is right. These days Myungsoo looks different from before. He talks and laughs more everytime he meets Naeun. Suddenly, something passed by Naeun’s brain. *He got the same card as me.*

She stopped brushing her teeth and looked to her shadow on the mirror. “Err…” She shook her head. *How can I easily believe on the fortune?* she rolled her eyes.

After finished taking the bath and wearing clothes, Naeun walked out from the bathroom with a confused face. Chorong who sat on the high chair at the kitchen raised her eyebrow as she saw Naeun’s face.

“Hey, Naeun.” Chorong putted a glass of milk on the table. “Here, drink it first. I think it will make you better…”

“Hm,” Naeun walked towards the kitchen and sat in front of Chorong. She drank the milk lightly and sighed. “Unnie, I think you’re right about that… It makes me confused…”

“Why you have to be confused like that, huh?” Chorong chuckled. “If I was you, I will be happy to have an admirer like him~”

“Admirer…” Naenu giggled. “Anyway, today I will meet him again… We will have a photoshoot.” She said. “Oh, what should I do?!” Naeun blushed.

“Naeun-ah…” Chorong shook her head and chuckled. “Why you look really confused? Just act normal~” She said.

“Yah, unnie…” Naeun glared at her. “You looked more confused than me when Woohyun Oppa confessed to you. Hing~” Naeun smiled widely and showed her teeth.

“Don’t smile like that!”

“No, I don’t”

“Yes, you are.” Chorong nodded. “Now, it’s my turn to use the bathroom. Have you flushed the toilet?”

“Yeah, already.” She nodded and took a piece of tuna sandwich on the kitchen table.

“Good, then…” Chorong walked in to the bathroom. “Naeun?! You used my soap?!” She shouted from the bathroom and suddenly groaned. “It’s expensive, you know?!”

***

“Good morning, Naeun.” Myungsoo smiled to Naeun.

“Morning…” She bowed and smiled awkwardly. “Anyway, have a nice day!”

“You look a little stiff today… why?” Myungsoo asked. “Today we’ll do the photoshoot, right? You don’t have to act as my girlfriend in front of the others and just act normal as usual, ok? So, don’t worry about that…”

Naeun rolled her eyes. “I won’t”

DING!

The lift opened. Myungsoo gasped. Naeun took a step back. The man on the lift grinned. It’s Kai.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“Hyung, I want to meet you~” Kai jumped to Myungsoo and hugged him. “You know what? I really missed you so baaad~”

“Naeun, get on the lift and keep the lift door opened,” Myungsoo tried to push Kai away. “Yah, what happened to you?!”

“Hyung, can I go with you?”

“WHAT? NO.” Naeun shook her head.

“Pleaseee???” Kai stared at Myungsoo with his fake puppy eyes.

Myungsoo groaned and nodded slowly. “You can. Now, get on the lift.”

***

“Oh~ you can drive a car, hyung?” Kai who sat on the back moved his head forward the driver seat so he can see Myungsoo. “Woah~ Father didn’t allow me to drive. Since I got an accident,”

Naeun glared at him. “Really?”

“Hm,” Kai nodded. “Anyway, how are you Naeun?”

“I’m fine thanks, you?”

“Fine.”

“Kai, how old are you?” Myungsoo who focused his eyes to the street suddenly asked Kai.

“I’m on the same line with Naeun. You’re 25, right?” He asked Naeun as she nodded slowly.

“How can you know that she’s 25?” He asked again.

“Hyung, why are you really curious with that? Just focus driving the car and please drive safe.” Kai groaned. “Do you have siblings?”

“No, I don’t”

“How about your parents?”

“They…” Naeun gulped. “They died at on airplane accident,”

Suddenly Myungsoo looked to Naeun while raising his eyebrow. “You never tell me about that…”

“Uh, I’m sorry to hear that…” Kai said.

“It’s okay…” Naeun smiled and chuckled. She looked out from the window and sighed. *yeah, it’s okay…*

***

“Finally~ we’re arrived!” Kai shouted and jumped out from the car. “Phew~”

“Where are the others?” Myungsoo took his handphone from his pocket and suddenly sighed. “They said that the schedule will start on 10AM… and now is still 8AM… what will we do now?” He asked while putting his handphone back.

“I don’t know. Should we get in to the car again? It’s cold here.” She said.

“I want ice cream…” Kai mumbled.

Naeun raised her eyebrow while Myungsoo whined.

“Kim Jongin, it’s cold here and you want an ice cream?”

“Why?”

“Oh, whatever.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and suddenly grabbed Naeun’s hand. “Just look for an ice cream stall over there. We’ll wait for you.” He pointed to somewhere lightly. Somewhere. *I think he lied.*

“Oh, really?”

“Yep, hurry up!” Myungsoo walked towards the car and Kai walked away to look for an ice cream.

“How mean you are, Myungsoo… letting your little brother looking for an ice cream stall on a cold day? Wow.” Naeun chuckled.

“Hm, he’s disturbing me. It feels better without him, right?”

“I don’t know…” Naeun shook her head. “I haven’t known him really well yet.”

“After you know him well…” Myungsoo groaned. “You will hate him a lot.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know why either…”

“Seriously what happened between you two? I just know that you two are brothers that separated for a long time because—“

“And my parents divorced.” Myungsoo nodded.

Naeun bit her lower lip. “I’m sorry”

“What for? You didn’t do anything wrong,” He raised his eyebrow.

“Just… forget it.” Naeun shook her head and looked outside.

“Hey,”

“What?”

“I think you’re curious about my life, huh? Kekeke~” Myungsoo chuckled.

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Err… whatever. Yes, I am.”

Myungsoo laughed and messed Naeun’s hair. “Okay, then… what should we start?” He scratched his hair while mumbling. “Ah, let’s go to the point. I hate him. I hate Kai. I hate Kim Jongin.” He sighed. “He always gets everything he needs. My parents treat him well. Actually I always have a better score than him. But my parents never care about me. They probably really care to Kai,”

Naeun nodded slowly.

“Although he gets a lot of my parent’s care, he always feels envy to me. He always tries to beat me but he can’t,” Myungsoo grinned.

“Oh~ you must be a really diligent student!” Naeun chuckled.

“I am,” Myungsoo nodded while chuckling. “Then… finally he can beat me. He got the first rank in the class while I’m second.” He said. “My parents were really proud of him. They threw a party to celebrate it and I think it’s too much. Heh.”

*He’s envy to Kai…*

“When they enjoyed the party, I spent my time at the kitchen with the chefs and the maids. I really disappointed that time so I ran away from home.” Myungsoo said. He coughed. “But it was failed because 2 days after that, My Mom found me at my friend’s home.”

“Your friend’s home?” Naeun raised her eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s my neighbor.” Myungsoo laughed. “How stupid am I…”

Naeun chuckled a bit and continued listening to Myungsoo’s story.

“My parents were angry at me. My dad hit my back for many times that time. And it was really hurt.” He took a mineral bottle from the car door. “Since that time, I started to think that I don’t need anyone next to me.”

“Oh…”

“But I’m different now.”

*It must because of Suzy…*

“And my parents divorced. You know what happened after that. I lived with my mother and then I moved to New York.” Myungsoo continued his story after drank the water. “I worked as a photographer and I met Suzy. Then…”

“Then?” Naeun stared at Myungsoo.

“Then I—“

“Hyung!” Kai knocked the car window. “Open the door!”

Naeun groaned. *wrong timing*

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and opened the door lock. His eyes looked elsewhere outside the window while Kai getting into the car.

“Hyung, you lied to me.” He sighed.

“Of course. Why did you believe me that easy?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. Still looking outside the window.

“HYUNG!”

“Eyy~ don’t fight!”

***

“Does this dress suit me well?” Naeun walked out from the fitting room and showed Myungsoo herself with the white dress.

“It suits you well,” He nodded while fixing his camera.

“You even didn’t take a look at me Myungsoo.” Naeun pouted. She poked Myungsoo’s shoulder until he turned and faced her. “See it first! Does it suit me?”

“Y-you…” He stared at her for a moment and suddenly coughed. “You look beautiful.”

“Eyy~ why are you blushing like that, huh?” She pecked Myungsoo’s cheek and walked away. She walked towards Namjoo who became Naeun’s assistant today.

***

~Naeun’s POV~

“Hey, Namjoo!”

“Oh, you!” Namjoo greeted me without moving her eyes from the file on her hand. “Uhm, sorry. Wait… Oh,  here you are!” She handed Naeun a cup of hot chocolate. “Drink it so you won’t feel cold… Your dress is short and I think you will feel cold later,”

“Oh, thanks” I smiled while taking the hot chocolate from her hand.

Just when I drank the hot chocolate, the cameraman (read: Myungsoo) called me.

“Model Son Naeun! Get ready!  We’ll do the next shoot!”

“Yesh!” Naeun shouted and continued to drink her hot chocolate again. “Thanks, Namjoo… can you hold it for a moment?”

“Oh, sure.” She nodded and took the hot chocolate with her.

I walked towards Myungsoo. “Where should I stand?”

~Naeun's POV ends~

***

Finally the photoshoot were ended. Naeun shocked when she found Kai in the fitting room playing his PSP.

“Kai? What are you doing here?!” Naeun glanced at him.

“Uh, sorry… I just looked for a calm and quiet place so I came in here.” He said.

“I want to change my clothes… Uhm,” She coughed.

“Oh, okay…” Kai stood up from his seat and sighed. “The game was really hard… But still… I think I can win the game~” He said while shaking his PSP.

Naeun raised her eyebrow. *what?*

“3 vs 2, who will win, Naeun?” He asked and suddenly chuckled. “Do you know where’s Kim Namjoo?”

“O-over there… near the van.” Naeun pointed outside the fitting room.

“Thanks!” Kai walked out from the fitting room with a wide smile on his face.

Naeun blinked and locked the door. *What happened with him? 3 vs 2? Did he obsess by the game that bad?* She groaned and opened her dress. *But I think that's not what he means...*

***

“Myungsoo~” Namjoo walked towards him with a bright smile on her face. “Here, I just bought this. This is a cup of black coffee and… 2 pieces of croissants. You like it, don’t you?” She handed him a small cup of black coffee and a small paper bag with 2 croissants inside it.

“Thanks,” Myungsoo smiled to Namjoo. He took a piece of croissant. “Here, for you. You must be tired today, right?” He handed her the croissant and she took it. “Thanks for helping today. I thought we won’t have any assistant for the model today haha,”

“Uhm,” Namjoo nodded. “Yep, as soon as I heard Mrs. Shin can’t come today, I rushed here. Hehe~”

“Thanks a lot.” He smiled as Naeun called him from far.

“Myungsoo-ah! Let’s go home!”

“Whoa~ seems like the princess Naeun has to go back home now. See you tomorrow, Namjoo! Thanks for your treat!” He waved while walking away.

Namjoo sighed as she saw Myungsoo grabbed Naeun’s hand. She knew that they’re just have a fake relationship. But lately, she saw that they’re different now. There are more skinships, interaction, and more. No one knows but Namjoo felt very jealous to Naeun.

“Naeun-ah…” She smiled weakly while staring somewhere with a blank stares. “I can’t stand seeing you with him.”

“Oh, hey.”

“Oh my God.”

“Sorry if I made you shocked.” That guy chuckled. It’s Kai. “Can we talk?”

“Sure,”

He took a seat next to Namjoo and took a deep breath. “Let’s just go to the point. I know you’re jealous.” He smirked.

“What? No, I’m not.”

“I heard it, you know.” He shrugged. “And… I heard that they two are just in a fake relationship, right? So why should you be jealous with them? They're just in a fake relationship so just relax!"

"What do you mean by 'fake'?" she pretends like she didn't know what he means. 

"I know you know it already." He smirked. "I have to go now. Bye!" He stood up and walked away.

***

“Naeun-ah.”

“…”

“Son Naeun.”

“…”

“Miss Son.”

“…”

“SON NAEUN.”

“YES, WHY?!” She shouted and sighed hardly. “Stop calling me like that. Can’t you see that I’m very confused right now?” She massaged her head gently.

“Confused? What happened?”

“No, thanks.”

“C’mon~ I can keep your secrets!” He said.

“Tsk…” She rolled her eyes. “There’s something happened between me and Kai.” She said while looking outside the car.

“K-Kai? What did he do to you?!” His eyes widened.

“Hey! Drive safe, please!” She yelled. “He said to me… about ‘3 vs 2’ like that… I don’t even know what he means…” She said. “I don’t know but a lot of negative things appeared in my brain…”

“3 vs 2…” Myungsoo forced his brain to think. “Could it be Suzy? Lol no.”

“It might be her,” She said calmly.

“Haha!” He laughed. “So, the ‘2’ are us. And the ‘3’ are Suzy, Kai and… who?” He chuckled.

“Taemin?”

***

Kai just arrived to Korea as someone invited him to come to a cafe.

“Hey.”

“Oh, hey. Long time no see,” She smiled. “So… how’s life?”

“Nothing special.”

“You looked taller from the last time we met.” She said and sipped her tea. “I bought you a cup of coffee. Here,”

“Hm,” Kai mumbled. “What’s the point? I don’t want to waste my time.”

“You’re just the same like your brother!” She chuckled. “The point is… I need your help,” before Kai say something, she continued her words. “Your brother, Kim Myungsoo cheated on me. He dated someone else and just dumped me like this…”

He listened to her calmly.

“I want him to be back to me.” She said. “And I know you’re the right person to help me.”

“What do you want?”

“I know you really well, Kai-ssi. Even though we’re just met each other when we were in New York, I know you.” She said. “I’m sorry to hear about the relationship between you and your Mother since 17 years ago… but you must be felt very angry with Myungsoo, right?”

“Then?”

“For the reward, I will help you… finding your Mother.”

“You kidding me. She’s already dead.”

“She’s still alive.”

***

Kai drove his car to the apartment while thinking about what she just said. *Eomma is still alive? Why don’t he tell me?*

This is a chance to found his Mother. He parked his car on the parking lot and dialed her number.

“Suzy-ssi. I will help you.”

***

Namjoo walked into the house as she found Sunggyu slept on the sofa. She sighed. She doesn’t have enough strength to carry him to his room. So, she just sat next to him and sighed.

“Sunggyu oppa.”

“Errhhmmm…”

“Sunggyu Oppa, I’m afraid. Someone just asked me something about Myungsoo and Naeun.” She said. “That guy… I think he wants to break the relationship between them. I don’t know why…”

“Hoaahhmm~” He yawned and changed his position.

“You're not even listen to me at all.” She slapped his and walked to her room with a gloomy face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"See? I told you so. She is my girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-