My Wedding Dress - I am His Girlfriend, Not You.

My Wedding Dress

 

HEY READERS!!! MISSED ME? LOL XD

Sorry for late update hiks ;~;

I'm busy with my exam. Please pray for me! /.\

Anyway, enjoy reading and don't forget to leave comment~ :*

 


 

Taemin walked out from the apartment with gloomy face. He even didn’t take a look to Myungsoo or Naeun. “Please take care of her, Myungsoo.” He whispered before he closed the door.

Naeun blinked. “Yah, what do you think you have done?!” She yelled. “Are you crazy?!” She kicked his shinbone and sighed.

“Y-yah, Son Naeun! I helped you!” He kneeled and shouted while rubbing his shinbone. “You must be thankful to me, aish…” He mumbled as Naeun hitted his shoulder.

“Did you think before you do something like that?!” Naeun glared at him.

“Of course, I did!” He glared back. “Now, do you know what will happen if I didn’t do that?”

“What?” She tilted her head.

“Listen,” Myungsoo stood up slowly. “If I didn’t do that, this will be worse. First, Suzy already knew my new apartment,”

“That’s your problem not mine!” Naeun raised her eyebrow.

“Second,” Myungsoo showed Naeun his two fingers. “I have read the new article this morning.”

“About what?”

“About you and Taemin sunbae. Do you realize that he still love you?”

Naeun shook her head slowly after she calmed down.

“He still want you, Naeun.” Myungsoo whispered. “If I didn’t do that, he will always trying to take you back. I don’t know you still love him or not… But because I said that you are mine, he will stop doing that. If you want to back to him, we can stop acting like this.”

“Hm,” She mumbled.

“So, wanna try this first? It will help you,” Myungsoo took a deep breath. “I will do anything for you. I will do everything for you, Son Naeun.”

Naeun bit her lower lips while thinking. She even didn’t know what is her feelings to Taemin. So, less than 10 second, she nodded her head.

***

“Yakkk~!” Naeun jumped to her bed while talking at the phone. “Woohyun Oppa where is Park Chorong?! I want to talk to her!!!” She yelled.

Son Naeun calm doowwwnnn!”

“Where is Chorong unnie? I want to talk with her!” Naeun pouted. “Nam Woohyun Oppa, are you a kid? Can’t you take care yourself? You’re already…. Umm… how old are you?” She counted calmly. “….. Err~ I don’t know! Just give my Chorong Unnie back~”

I can’t~” Woohyun groaned. “Yes. I’m a kid… hihi~”

Naeun rolled her eyes. “Whatever. I want to talk with her!”

Tsk…” Woohyun mumbled there. “Wait a moment…… Park Chorong! Your daughter want to talk to you!”

*Such an annoying guy… daughter, he said?*

Wait a moment…” It’s Chorong’s voice. “Wae?”

“Oh my,” Naeun shook her head. “Can you open the conversation with ‘yoboseyo~’ or something like that?”

Tsk… yoboseyoooo~~~”

“Unnie! I want to tell you something…” Naeun putted her head on the pillow. “This is about our new neighbor,”

Wait…. Kim… What Kim?”

“Kim Myungsoo. Yes that guy.” Naeun nodded her head fast.

“What has he done to you?” Chorong asked.

Naeun told her all the things that just happened that night.

Oh, really?

“Yes,” Naeun nodded. “Unnie, what should I do? Aish~ when will you go back home? Do you prefer to stay with Nam Woohyun than me?!” She groaned.

Not like that lol!” Chorong laughed. “Actually, he already healed now. But he still wants me to stay. He said that he afraid he will get fever again!”

“Don’t trust her, Unnie. I think he lied to you,”

Tsk, whatever. Anyway, I’m really shocked when I heard Myungsoo did that to you…” She said. “I thought he is a nice guy who always thinks before he talks.”

“Yeah, at the first time, I thought just the same as you,” Naeun sighed. “But, Don’t judge a book by it covers, rite?”

Hm,” Chorong mumbled. “But wait…. But I think he has done a right thing. If I was him, I’ll do the same too!”

“Unnie…”

“Naeun, I want to tell you something.” Chorong coughed. “I have chatted with Myungsoo. And I know right, that he won’t do anything like that. But it happened. I think he made some plan to save two of you.” Chorong acted wise. And that’s true. She’s a wise woman keke.

“Plan?”

Yes, a plan.

“No, wait… How can you said that? You even just met him once, don’t you?” Naeun raised her eyebrow.

I have met him twice~ and I have chatted with him… Last week, maybe? I forgot.” Chorong answered.

“What did you talk about?”

About our works… It’s just a short chat. But to be honest, we talked about you”

“Me?”

Yeah. He said that you’re so funny. He said that you sneezed at the first time you meet him. I laughed hard that time,” Chorong’s laugh heard there. “He also talked about you and… Taemin. He said that Taemin is his sunbae. And he’s really shocked when you ran away from the wedding. He was there that time.”

“Oh,” Naeun blinked. “What else?”

“That’s all. Oh! I forgot. I told him that you can tell fortunes! And Myungsoo is really curious about it.” She said. “Try to tell his fortunes, Naeun-ah!”

Naeun yawned. “Uhm… I will do it… someday, maybe? Anyway, I’m sleepy. Jaljayo!”

*beep beep beep*

***

-Naeun’s POV-

Today, the second meeting between CUBE and Woollim will held at 8AM. And I’m really thankful to Hayoung because she can come to the cafe today. And also, Chorong Unnie is being nice today. So, she’ll help Hayoung at the cafe. And I think she’s just being nice to Hayoung but not to me.

I wore a black coat today. Black skirts, and black boots. My hair tie also colored black. I love black.

Just when I took my handphone from the desk, I remembered something. It has been a long time since I used the fortune cards. Finally, I found it inside the drawer.

I walked out from my apartment as I saw Myungsoo standing in front of the lift. I walked towards him.

“Good morning”

“Oh, morning”

I looked at him from head to toe. Black cap, black jacket, jeans, black sneakers. With a camera on his hands. He smiled and took a picture of me.

“Have you putted a make-up on your face? You look really plain.”

“I’m rarely use make-up,” I shrugged. “I just use it on a photoshoot.”

Myungsoo nodded slowly. “You’ll come to the meeting, don’t you?”

“Hm,” Naeun nodded. “Hayoung and Chorong Unnie will come to the cafe today. So I shouldn’t be worry about the cafe.”

“Oh~” He turned off his camera as the lift opened. “So, today you will meet Suzy again. Just act natural okay?”

“Natural?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Yeah… hold my hands… just that. And don’t be awkward. I know you won’t be awkward because you’re good at acting, don’t you?”

“Psh,” I rolled my eyes. “What if I meet Taemin again?”

“Taemin Sunbae never comes to my office. So, just relax.”

I nodded slowly.

“Anyway, how do you go to your office?” He asked.

“Sometimes with a bus, or a taxi. My office located near here.” I answered.

“But Woollim office is far from here,” Myungsoo coughed. “You can go to the Woollim office with me, if you want.”

“Really?” I raised my eyebrow as he nodded.

“Yes. And I drive safely.”

“Okay, then… But I don’t have to pay the fee, rite?”

***

“So… the theme of this photoshoot is… nature?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. “Wait a moment, so we have to go to a mountain and have a photoshoot there?”

“Idiot. Did you listen to Mr. Lee? He said that we will go to Jeju!” Naeun hitted Myungsoo’s shoulder while chuckling.

“Eyy… I slept that time.”

“Oh, really? Or maybe busy with your handphone? You played game?”

“To be honest, I played angry birds that time. Sunggyu hyung is a pro. And he want to have a battle with me.” Myungsoo shrugged.

“Oh, anyway.” Naeun blinked as she grabbed something on her bag. “Chorong unnie said that you want me to tell your fortunes. Is that true?”

He tried to remember that day, when he chatted with Chorong then nodded slowly.

“Okay then. Let’s try” Naeun putted cards on the table and smiled widely. “It has been a long time since I used these cards. So, I hope I still remember how to read it haha!”

“I think I have seen this card before.”

“Yes… of course!” Naeun nodded fast. “The last time I played this card, I got a card that means I will meet my mate. And it won’t be Taemin.”

“C’mon! I want to try it!”

“Tsk, okay…” Naeun shuffled the card and putted 10 cards on the table. “Now, choose one and keep it.”

Myungsoo took one card. “Can I see it?”

“No,”

“Oh, okay.”

Naeun did the same again until three times. “Now, give your cards to me.”

Myungsoo handed her his cards.

When Naeun checked his cards, she raised her eyebrow as she putted three of the cards on the table. “Wow.” She blinked. “You got the same cards like me.”

Suddenly, the atmosphere turned to be awkward. Myungsoo coughed and suddenly laughed. “Hahaha… this is really shocking, huh?”

“Ahaha! Yes, maybe I did something wrong. Should we try it again?”

A couple of minutes has passed. They already played it three times but the results is still the same.

“Uhm…” Naeun mumbled. “Though, it just fortunes, right? Only God knows everything.”

“That’s right. Anyway, want to have a cup of tea?”

***

-Naeun’s POV-

I walked along the corridor and I met her. Bae Suji.

“Oh, good afternoon Son Naeun,” she greeted me coldly. “How are you?”

“Afternoon,” I bowed. “Fine, thanks. You?”

“Glad to hear that. Not really fine since my boyfriend lied to me,” She smirked. “I knew you two were just acting in front of me. So, please Son Naeun. Go away from him. He’s mine?”

“Yours?” I raised my eyebrow. I really hate to say this but… “You’re not his girlfriend anymore, Bae Suji. But, I am his girlfriend now. Please stop thinking that he is yours.”

“Oh, why can’t I?” she crossed her hand in front of her chest. “You’re not his type, Son Naeun. That’s why. I know him more than you,”

*oh, please. Did something happen to her brain?*

She looked to her watch. “Anyway, I’m busy right now. See you next time!” She waved her hand. “Aish! I forgot to tell you something!”

She grabbed my hand as I took a step back.

“Don’t do anything to my Myungsoo.” She smiled widely and walked away.

*How can Myungsoo dated a girl like her?!*

-Naeun's POV end-

***

-Myungsoo’s POV-

I opened my apartment door as I found something on my message box. “What is it?” I opened it. There are 3 pieces of photo and a letter. I read the letter while turning on the heater.

Dear, my brother.

I hope you still remember me. It has been a long time, right? We haven’t seen each other since 17 years ago. And I think you must be forgot about me. So, I sent you these albums. I hope you remember me after you see it.

I’m in Korea now.

-K-

I took the photos and see it one by one.  I widened my eyes as I realized this person.

*What does he want from me?*

-Myungsoo’s POV end-

***

-Naeun’s POV-

I walked along the corridor and I met her. Bae Suji.

“Oh, good afternoon Son Naeun,” she greeted me coldly. “How are you?”

“Afternoon,” I bowed. “Fine, thanks. You?”

“Glad to hear that. Not really fine since my boyfriend lied to me,” She smirked. “I knew you two were just acting in front of me. So, please Son Naeun. Go away from him. He’s mine?”

“Yours?” I raised my eyebrow. I really hate to say this but… “You’re not his girlfriend anymore, Bae Suji. But, I am his girlfriend now. Please stop thinking that he is yours.”

“Oh, why can’t I?” she crossed her hand in front of her chest. “You’re not his ideal type, Son Naeun. That’s why. I know him more than you,”

*oh, please. Did something happen to her brain?*

She looked to her watch. “Anyway, I’m busy right now. See you next time!” She waved her hand. “Aish! I forgot to tell you something!”

She grabbed my hand as I took a step back.

“Don’t do anything to my Myungsoo.” She smiled widely and walked away.

*How can Myungsoo dated a girl like her?!*

***

It was 11PM when I arrived to my apartment. I just came back from Woohyun’s house. Woohyun got fever again. I thought that he’s just acting but Chorong Unnie was over-protective to him. So, tonight I will sleep alone. Again.

I entered the password for my apartment. XOXO. ‘pip’

“Uh?” I raised my eyebrow. What happened with the door?

I entered the password once again and the door still locked. When I tried again, it can’t be open. Suddenly, I felt something bad. I didn’t know what to do so at the end, I pressed my neighbor’s apartment bell.

“Who is it?”

I bit my lower lips. “It’s me.”

“Son Naeun?” Suddenly the door opened. Myungsoo stood in front of me with a weird face. “What are you doing here?”

“Myungsoo,  I need your help.” I looked back at him with a worried face. “I just came back from my friend’s home. And when I entered the password for my apartment, it can’t be open. Can you help me? Please?”

Myungsoo walked out from his apartment and stopped in front of my apartment door. “Come here. Enter your password.”

I entered the password. XOXO ‘pip’

“Try again.”

‘pip’

“See? It declined the password!” I shouted. “Oh my god. What should I do? Where should I sleep tonight?!”

He rolled his eyes and sighed. “Sleep with me tonight,” He said as I glared at him. He chuckled a bit and grinned. “I have one more room. If you don’t want to sleep, it’s okay. That’s not my problem” he shrugged and walked back to his apartment.

“Tsk…” I followed him slowly from the back.

“Yah,” he turned around and looked at me. “Why you following me?”

“You said that you have one more room. So, can I sleep at your apartment tonight?”

“Hmm… of course. 300.000 won per night,”

“WHAT?”

“Nah~ just kidding haha!”

*ugh… this guy… gonna kill him later!*

 

~chapter six end~

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo? Myungsoo Hyung? This is me! Remember?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-