My Wedding Dress - Early Breakfast

My Wedding Dress

phew.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CLICK!

 

Kim Myungsoo sent a picture

DAEBAK. WHO IS SHE.

Hmmm

Don't tell me she's your girlfriend.

Kim Myungsoo sent a picture

WHOAAAA KIM MYUNGSOO. SHE REALLY IS, HUH?

Man, you need to introduce her to me asap.

See? I told you so, she's my girlfriend. 

No, thanks!

 

 

 

"It's an early breakfast."

 

"I know." Naeun had been staring at him for some minutes then scoffed at the man who was munching his chicken sausage whle playing his smartphone. "We haven't opened yet and you're already here." She put another chicken sausages on his plate. "So.... what's today's scheds, Mr. Kim?"

 

Myungsoo drank a glass of mineral water before answering her. "Let me guess," He rubbed his chin while staring adorably at Naeun who was preparing another table. "I'm gonna bring a girl with me to the amusement park. Lotte World sounds good."

 

"Lotte World?" Naeun faced him. "Really?" She squealed excitedly. "So you've found a girl to go out with? Whoa, Kim Myungsoo. You really do have a good visual, don't you" She praised him and he blushed a bit.

 

Myungsoo cupped his face while watching Naeun busily prepared the cafe tables. "But this girl hasn't answered me yet if she wanna go out with me or no." He played with his fork. 

 

"Then," Naeun turnt her head at him with a raising eyebrow. "Wait, by chance, are you friendzoned?"

 

"I can tell."

 

Naeun walked towards Myungsoo and patted his head. Myungsoo couldn't resist and he pinched her cheek. "I'm being friendzoned by you, Son Naeun." He chuckled as Naeun went blank. "So... Lotte World? 10AM? Deal?"

 

Blankly, she nodded. 

 

"See you later, then." Myungsoo wiped his mouth before he went away. "Dress nicely!" He waved his hand as he went out from the cafe.

 

"Oh..." Chorong who was in the kitchen giggled. "Lovebirds. Kekeke."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it a date?"