My Wedding Dress - Let Me Introduce You...

My Wedding Dress

Hey, guys~~~

Missed me? Sorry for waiting...

I'm busy these day... But finally, I finished this chapter!

Hope you guys will like it!

Don't forget to leave a comment!

And please.... subscribe. LOL XD

 

 


 

Naeun’s POV

I’m fully waked up now. Chorong unnie left a message on the dining table and went to Boss Woohyun’s house in the early morning today. She already made a breakfast for me. But, how can she leave me alone? How can I work alone at the cafe? Does she want to kill me by giving me all the work? Ah, there’s still a chef in the kitchen. But I don’t want to stand alone behind the cashier!

I walk to the freezer and I can see Chorong unnie’s photo with Woohyun Oppa tacked there.

*Oh, how sweet…* I roll my eyes and take a bottle of milk from the freezer then pour it to the glass. I put the bottle back to the freezer and bring the milk with me to the living room. It was 6 AM and I was used to wake up early.

Slowly I walk to the mailbox and find the new edition of CUBE magazine. I take it and opened it page by page while walking back to the living room. I throw my body to the sofa and started to find something.

“Again?” I whined.

 

LEE TAEMIN GIVE A CHANCE TO SON NAEUN

The rumor between the CUBE model, Son Naeun and SM photographer, Lee Taemin hasn’t finished yet and still continuing. The new rumor said that Lee Taemin give Son Naeun a chance to be back together again. “I don’t know about her reason she escaped from the wedding. But I will always giving her chances.” He said.

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then...

‘seulpohajima~ no no no~’

I peek to the screen phone and read a name there. Kim Myungsoo.

 

~Naeun’s POV end~

 

***

Myungsoo’s POV

I walk downstairs. Finally, that girl doesn’t come this morning. Or… She’s still on the way to come here? Please no.

I reach my handphone and call that girl.

*beep beep*

“Yoboseyo?”  *Oh, God. This voice. How cute.*

“Son Naeun?”

“Son Naeun speaking…” I can hear she groans there.

“Miss Son, don’t tell me you just woke up!” I chuckle.

“Nah. I’m always wake up early. You are the one who just woked up, Mr. Kim,” She sighs. “Anyway, why did you calling me in the morning?”

“I just want to ask you something. Do you-…”

“Don’t ask me any question that have a connection with Lee Taemin.” She says.

I laugh. “Why should I ask you about that? I don’t really care about it… for now.” I take a magazine on the living room table. “Will you come to the cafe today?”

“Hmm… Yes.” She answers.  “I don’t have any schedule today. Do you want to eat breakfast earlier today, huh?”

“Nah. Not like that,” I chuckle a bit and cough. “I think I can’t go to my office today. I want to you to help me-…”

“Help you?”

“I haven’t finished yet!” I groan. “I’m gonna move to the new apartment and I’m sure you know where.” I can hear she sighs. “After I finished breakfast at the cafe, would you like to help me tidying my new apartment? You know… most of the girls are cleaner than the boys… No. I’m a clean guy too. But I can’t tidy that big apartment by myself. I need your help!”

“Uhh…”

“How?”

“I think I can’t…” She says. “Chorong unnie – my friend.  She works with me at the cafe and today she can’t come. She went to his boyfriend’s house in the early morning. So, there are just me and 2 chefs in the kitchen… At least, if you want to help me,”

I roll my eyes. “Work? At the cafe? No thanks.” I shook my head. “What will I do if my friends see me with your cafe uniform?”

“You don’t have to change your outfits, Mr. Kim…” She laugh. “Just stand behind the cashier… and if your friends see you, just run to the kitchen hihi~”

*aww, cute. No. Stop it now, Kim Myungsoo.*

“Sorry, Miss Son. But I have to pack everything now. Anyway, when will you have a break time?”

“11AM until 2PM”

“Good. Come to my new apartment that time, deal?”

“…. Will you pay for it?”

“Err…” I scratched my head. “I will treat you for lunch? So… we have a deal now?”

There’s no answer.

“Hello? Miss Son. Still there?”

“Hm,” she mumbles. “Okay, deal.” She says.

“That’s good. Thank you.”

Suddenly, the apartment door opened. “Myungsooo~” I hear Suzy’s voice. I sigh hardly as Naeun throws me a question.

“Who is it? You live with a girl?” She asks. “Or… you just done something…. Last night?”

“Don’t ever think like that!” I groan. “She’s just a maid. Nothing else. I really… really have to go now! Remember our deal! See you!”

I ended the call and throw my handphone to the sofa. I walk towards the apartment door and found Suzy still busy opening her boots.

“M-Myungsoo?” Her eyes widened as finally she opened her boots.  “Aigoo… really cold outside…” She mumbles and suddenly shows a big smile. “Good morning, Myungsoo. Why did you already wake up at this time? …. 6AM?”

I cross my hand in front of my chest. “Is that your problem?” I ask. “Why you come again?”

“Ani… Because you often wake up at 7AM…” she shakes her head. “Eyy~ How can you be this cold? Stop doing that to me!”

I raise my eyebrow. “Don’t act like you really know me.” I said. “Please go. Now.”

“Go? You don’t want to see me again?” She widened her eyes.

“Err… Not like that.” I shakes my head. *to be honest, yes.*

“So?”

“I’m not going to the office today.”

“Why?”

I shrugs. “That’s not your problem, though.” I said as she takes a step closer to me. She puts her hand on my forehead.

“Are you… sick?” She asks.

“No,”

“Should I stay with you?”

“No, thanks”

“Really?”

“yes”.  *mwahahahah!*

She nods lightly.

“Take care okay?” She said. “I don’t want you to be sick...” She takes her coat back, wears her boots back and stands in front of the apartment door. I walk towards the door and standing next to her. I open the door and smile as bright as I can. “Bye~” I wave at her.

She mumbles and walks out from my apartment as I closed the apartment door peacefully. *FINALLY!*

~Myungsoo’s POV end~

***

Myungsoo takes a deep breath. He really proud of himself. After 3 hours packing without breakfast, he still alive. Next, he must go to the cafe to have a breakfast and… meet her? But, he must call someone before.

He took his handphone and dials a number.

“This is Kim Myungsoo… yes, that’s me. I’m gonna move to the new apartment today… yes, Cheongdam. Hm, Mangwondong… Yeah, that’s right… Just come to my old apartment as soon as possible. I already gave you the address right?” He scratches his head. “I haven’t eaten breakfast, ajussi! Just put the boxes inside the new apartment okay? I’ll just tidy it later. Thanks before…. Oh, sorry. I thought you’re an ajussi! Haha~ Okay, thanks!”

He puts his handphone to his pocket. After he wears the coat, he looks around. *good bye, my apartment…*

***

“Ajumma, one spaghetti, please!”  she shouts to the kitchen.

“OK!”

“Okay… this is the change. Please have a seat and please wait!”

Naeun bows and smiles. The cafe was really quiet today and she felt really bored standing behind the cashier alone. *where is he?!*

Suddenly, the front door opened.

“Welcome!” Naeun bows.

“Don’t have to bow~”

“Oh, Kim Myungsoo!” Naeun widened her eyes and grins. “I thought you won’t come today…”

“Waeyo?” He chuckles. “Waiting for me?”

Naeun shrugs. She doesn’t know about it either. “Maybe?” She smiles. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“I want you to cook for me,” Myungsoo raises his eyebrow. “I will pay more~”

Naeun rolls her eyes. “I’m not a chef. Though, I must standing behind the cashier!” She tilts her head.

“You can’t cook?”

“Yes, I can.”

“Cook for me, then.”

“B-but…”

Myungsoo walks next to Naeun (see the cafe’s picture at chapter 3)

“Yah, what are you doing?” She glares at Myungsoo as he moves closer to Naeun. “Kim Myungsoo!”

“I will replace your job for a moment.” He smirks. “Go to the kitchen and make something for me, okay?” He smiles.

Naeun blushed and then, she coughs. “O-okay. You know how to work as a cashier?”

Myungsoo nods fastly. “Hurry up! Hurry up!”  He pushes Naeun away from the cashier and chuckles. “I’m really hungry!”

***

Naeun walks from the kitchen as Myungsoo grins to her. “Finished?”

“Hm,” she mumbles.

“Are you mad at me?”

She shakes her head.

“Really? Don’t lie~”

“I’m not. Seriously. This is my face!” Naeun sighs. “Take a seat, Mr. Kim,”

“There’s no one coming yet,” Myungsoo walks to a table.

“It’s already 10 AM. Everyone already eaten their breakfast…”  Naeun rolls her eyes and puts a plate with 3 tuna sandwiches on it. “Here, try this.”

Myungsoo’s mouth opened.

“I know it’s really ordinary but try it first, ok?”  She said. “Hurry up!”

Myungsoo nods slowly and sits in front of Naeun. He takes the tuna sandwich while Naeun staring at him with ‘It won’t kill you’-face as Myungsoo took a bite.

“How is it?” Naeun raises her eyebrow while Myungsoo still chewing the sandwich.

Myungsoo raises his thumbs up. “Taste good,”

She smiles widely and suddenly her face changed.

“Why? What happen with your face? Something wrong? Oh, yes… It’s your face.”

“Yah, Mr. Kim,” Naeun glares at him. “What were you doing last night?” She whispers. “Tell me. Who is she?”

“Who is she what -- Oh. I’m not doing anything like that!” Myungsoo glares back at her and suddenly sighs. “I have so… many problems lately…”

Naeun starts to listen to him. She cups her face and nods slowly. “Why? What happened? You can share with me if you want. I’m a good listener.”

Myungsoo stares at her. “Can I trust you?” He chuckles.

Naeun nods.

 “Okay, then… I will tell you…”

***

Myungsoo on the way to check his new apartment…

“Cheongdam apartment?” His sunbae asked. “The same apartment as Naeun?”

“W-what?” Myungsoo widened his eyes. *this girl? Again?*

“Yes. Cheongdam apartment in Mangwondong. Naeun’s apartment. She lives there with her friend.” Taemin sighed.

“You must be kidding me…” Myungsoo shook his head. “Anyway. Let’s change the topic.”

“Hm,” Taemin mumbled.

“Sunbae,” Myungsoo took a deep breath. “Would you like to come?”

“To your new apartment? Sure.” Taemin answered.

“My new apartment is on 4th floor… number 142-…”

“What?” Taemin shouted as Myungsoo moved his handphone away from his ear. “It’s right in front of Naeun’s apartment.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He sighed.

“Myungsoo-ah. Please also invite Naeun okay? I want to meet her soon…”

“S-sunbae…”

“Okay? Please?”

“Okay, sunbae… I will,” He nodded as he stopped his car. The traffic light changed into red.

“Thanks.” He said. “I have to go now, Myungsoo. See you tomorrow night!”

“Yes. At 7PM. Bye!”

Myungsoo putted his handphone to the seat next to him. Some crazy things passed by his brain. *What will happen if Taemin sunbae and Naeun meet each other?*

***

Naeun just finished tidying the kitchen as someone called her. She took her handphone on the table. She sighed after she read the person who called her, Lee Taemin. Again. *why he often call me at night?!*

“Yoboseyooo?” Naeun took a seat on a chair in the kitchen, near the kitchen’s door.

“Son Naeun?” Taemin asked. “I want to tell you that… Me and my parents just have a meeting. And we-…”

“I’m really sorry to you and your parents. This is all my fault. Please forgive me…” Naeun took a deep breath.

“Listen to me,” He said. “As long as you keep the wedding dress,”

*Ah, yes… wedding dress.*

“… We will give you a chance.” Taemin said. “I will wait for you. So, please keep the wedding dress for me, ok?”

“From what you just said,” Naeun scratched her head. “I…. to be honest, I’m confused. I don’t know why you give me a chance… by keeping that wedding dress? Is it means you…”

“I still love you, Naeun.” 

***

Naeun gasps. “So, that Bae Suji has come back?” She widened her eyes as Myungsoo nods. “So, that’s the reason why you moved to the new apartment…”

“Anyway,” Myungsoo opens his mouth. “Let’s make a deal with me, ok?”

“Deal?” Naeun tilts her head.

“Yes, a deal…. I think… it’s better if we call it rules.” He nods slowly. “Since I will live near your apartment, let’s make some rules. I think it will help us,” He scratches his head and stares at Naeun. “How is it? Are you agree with me?”

“Okay…. I think that’s a good idea.” Naeun nods. “And I think it will make me feel more comfortable,”

Naeun sighs hardly and puts  a pen and notes in front of Myungsoo.“This is a pen and notes. You can write it down here,”

“Thanks.” He takes the pen and starts to write. “Rules… First, We just can come to each other’s apartment from 9AM until 8PM.”

Naeun nods. “Second… We should not make a problem with each other.”

“Third, if one of us have a problem, we must help each other.”

“Fourth, if we need some money, we can share to each other~” Naeun chuckles. *really love this rule!*

Myungsoo sighs and stops writing. He looks up to Naeun. “What?”

“C’mon, Mr. Kim!” Naeun whines. “Just write it down!”

He giggles and writes the fourth rules. “Fifth, we can ask for help to each other…. For example, breakfast.” He laughs while writing the fifth rules. “You fine with it, Miss Son?”

Naeun glares at him. “Sixth, call each other with their name.” She grins. “ Every time I heard ‘Miss Son’ from  you, it feels really uncomfortable.”

“Okay, okay!” He laughs. “Seventh, we must not have a fight with each other,”

“That’s good.” Naeun nods. “But if one of us done something really bad…” Naeun stares at him. “I won’t forgive you!”

Myungsoo scratches his head. “What else?”

“Hmm…” Naeun taps her chin. “What else, hm?”

Myungsoo smirks as an idea passing by his brain. “We help each other, remember?” He asks as Naeun nodded slowly. “Eighth…”

***

Naeun widened her eyes as she walked into Myungsoo’s apartment. “All of this….. yours?” She raises her eyebrow while pointing to all of the big boxes.

“Yep, mine.” He nods slowly and walks in after he opened his coat. He sets the heater and mumbled. “Next week, February will come… and winter will change into spring…” He sighs. “I really dislike spring… to be honest,”

Naeun, who stands behind Myungsoo listen to him calmly. “You hate spring?” She asks. “I really love spring.”

“Hm, we’re different.” He shrugs and looks at her. “Should we start working now?” He walks towards one of the big boxes. “Can you help me open it?”

“Oh, sure.”

***

~Naeun’s POV~

I raise my eyebrow as I see something inside the box. *photo album?*

There are a lot of photo albums inside the box. There are also photos with frame too. I take a look at Myungsoo, who still busy with his CDs. I shrug. Maybe he will allow me if I see one of the albums. Carefully, I take a photo album and put it on my lap. I start to open the album.

There is a photo… and I know it must be Myungsoo but he really looks different in this photo. *he looks cuter keke~*

The next photo, Myungsoo with his Mother… I think it was at the zoo. My eyes keep moving to the other photos. Myungsoo and his Mother blew the candle on the Myungsoo’s birthday cake, Myungsoo and his Mother playing at the beach… Suddenly, I realized something.

*Where is his father?*

“Excuse me,” Suddenly I hear Myungsoo’s voice behind me. “What are you doing with that?” He tilts his head.

“Umm… nothing.” I close the album. “I just want to see your photos…. I’m curious… so, I open it…”

“I will tidy the photos later. Just tidy the kitchen, ok?” He ask and took the album from me.

“Uh… okay,” I stand up as I saw a photo with a frame inside the box.

*Is this… Bae Suji?*

***

As his promise, he brings me to a restaurant near the apartment. He treats me for lunch… and I’m really grateful for him.

“You look really hungry…” He raises his eyebrow and chuckles.

“Of course, tidying a big apartment like that…” I stare at him while drinking my milkshake.

“Ok, ok…” He nods quickly and laughs. “Eat well, ok?”

“Hm,” I mumble.

“Anyway, about the eighth rule…” Myungsoo starts to talk about that again. I glare at him but he just stares at me with innocent face. “Just be comfortable, if you meet her, just act naturally. We just have to hold hands, hug each other, and-…”

“Stop it.” I sigh. “I know it already,”

“Glad to hear that…” He said. “Anyway, would you like to come to a party tonight? Just a small party at my apartment,”

“Eung?” I tilt my head. “Party? Sounds good.”

“Yeah. You can invite your friend, Chorong to come too.” He nods.

“Chorong unnie can’t come tonight.” I sigh. “She said she will stay longer there…”

“Oh…” Myungsoo nods slowly.

“And…” I tilt my head. “Will Taemin Oppa come?”

~Naeun’s POV end~

***

“Will Taemin Oppa come?” She asked.

*Why suddenly she ask this question?!* Myungsoo screams inside his heart. “Umm…”

‘hush hush hush hush~’

Someone called him. He takes his handphone from his pocket and reads the phone screen. *Taemin Sunbae? Thanks, God…*he stands up from his seat and whispers to Naeun as she nodded, “Wait a minute…”

He walks outside the restaurant.

“Yes? Hello Sunbae!”

Myungsoo-ah.”

“Why, sunbae?”

I forgot to ask you… haha…” He chuckles. “When will the party start?”

“Ah, it will start at 7PM tonight…” Myungsoo answers while staring at Naeun who still busy with her steak inside the restaurant. “… I’m already invited her, Sunbae.”

That’s good,” He hears his Sunbae takes a deep breath. “I have to go back to work. And please don’t let her know that I will come, ok?

“But, Sunbae…”

*beep beep*

***

--- 6.45PM, Myungsoo’s apartment ---

Sunggyu and Namjoo already come. They sit on the sofa at the living room calmly while Myungsoo and Naeun still busy at the kitchen.

“Don’t touch the cake, yah! Kim Myungsoo!” Naeun shouts as she saw Myungsoo touched the chocolate cake. “I told you not to do anything to the cake duh!” She groans and pushes Myungsoo away from the cake.

“Why? We will eat it later~” Myungsoo chuckles.

“Err… but you can't eat it now!” Naeun glares at him. “Go to the living room! I will do it myself!” She sighs hardly.

“Okay… if you need some help, just ask me, ok?” He chuckles while walking to the living room.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo.” Sunggyu calls him. “You look so bright today. Is it because of her?” He asks and points to the kitchen.

“You mean, Naeun?” He tilts his head. “Yeah… I don’t know. Every time I’m with her, I feel like I want to laugh…” Myungsoo sits on the sofa next to Sunggyu.

“That’s good,” Namjoo nods slowly. “Why you ask her to role as your girlfriend? That’s not fair… I want it too…” She pouts as Myungsoo laughed.

“I want it but I can’t~ You already have a boyfriend, don’t you?” He laughed as Sunggyu hits his shoulder. “Ah, why???”

“Don’t tease my sister!” He glares.

“Tsk. Okay, hyung!” Myungsoo sighs.

“The cake is reaaadyyy~” Naeun puts the cake on the table at the living room. “I will bring the drinks… please wait a moment, ok?”

“Hm,” Myungsoo nods as Naeun walked back to the kitchen.

TING TONG!

“I think… it’s him.” Myungsoo mumbles and walks to the front door. “Who is it?”

“Lee Taemin.”

“Oh, Sunbae… Come in!” He opens the door as Naeun walks out from the kitchen with a cup of tea on her hand.

“This is the tea, Namjoo……….. Taemin Oppa?” Naeun widened her eyes. Suddenly, the cup fell down. “O-oh my…” She kneels down.

“Naeun-ah!” Taemin rushes to Naeun and checks her hand. “Are you okay?”

Myungsoo –who still standing in front of the door— watch them quietly while Namjoo and Sunggyu still shocked at the moment.

Naeun mumbles. “I’m okay….” She takes her hand back. “Why… you come?” She asks without looking at Taemin.

“I… I missed you, Naeun-ah. Please listen to me…” Taemin holds Naeun’s hand and and she takes her hand back again.

“Taemin Oppa…” Naeun stares at him. “If you give me a chance by keeping that expensive wedding dress, it will be better if I give it back to you. I don’t need the chance you have given to me…” She says.

“Naeun-ah…”

“I even don’t care if you forgive me or not. I’m tired with all of this.” She says.

Myungsoo raises his eyebrow. *the wedding dress which she wear on the wedding day? She still keeping it?*

“Naeun-ah, listen to me first!”

“Myungsoo!”

Suddenly, all of them heard a woman’s voice. It’s Bae Suji.

***

~Naeun’s POV~

“Myungsoo!”

I look to the front door and I see a woman standing in front of apartment door – which it still opened by Myungsoo—with a sad face.

“Myungsoo-ah. Why you didn’t tell me that you want to move here? Do you know how worried am I when I know that you’re not at your apartment?”

“My apartment is here, now.”

“Whatever.” She said while staring at Myungsoo. “Myungsoo. Do you hate me that much?” She asks.

“N-no, Suzy…” Myungsoo sighs hardly. “Who told you that I moving to this apartment?”

“Your neighbor told me.” She answered as she saw me. She points at me and raises her eyebrow. “Tell me. Who is she?”

I stands up. “Annyeonghaseyo… Son Naeun imnida…” I bows as I saw Myungsoo sends a signal to me. *should I tell her now? But Taemin Oppa is here too. What should I do?!* “I’m Myungsoo’s…”

“Oh? Son Naeun? That’s a pretty name!” She smiles. “Hello, Son Naeun. I’m Bae Suji. His girlfriend.”

Myungsoo rolls his eyes while Taemin Oppa looking at me with a blank stares.

“Excuse me,” Suddenly, Myungsoo walks towards me.

“M-myungsoo?” Suzy widened her eyes as Myungsoo puts his arm on my shoulder. My brain stops working. Kim Myungsoo must be crazy right now.

"Now, let me introduce you.” He took a deep breath. “This is my girlfriend. Son. Na. Eun.”

From the corner of my eyes, I see Taemin Oppa widened his eyes and that girl, Bae Suji… She runs away with tears.

*Congratulations, Kim Myungsoo!*

~Naeun's POV end~

 

 

 

~chapter five end~

 

 



 

 

“I will do everything. I will do everything for you, Son Naeun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-