My Wedding Dress - That XX

My Wedding Dress

HEY, READERS.. MISSED ME? /slapped/

Okay.. I already heard about Yookyung yesterday... And I was like.... 

1234567890qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.

Anyway, we will keep support her and wish all the best for her.

Because now and forever. Yookyung is a part of A-PINK '-')9

And about the wgm................. D-2, right? Can you hear my heartbeat?

/slapped for the second time/

Please keep supporting me. And don't forget to leave a comment!!!

Err... Also, subscribe this story, ok? ^^ kekeke~~

Now, enjoy the story~ 

 

 


 

 

Myungsoo slowly opens his eyes. The apartment was really quiet. He checks his handphone. It’s 7 AM and today, is Monday. He groans. He really hates Monday (yeah me too.) He sits on the bed and rubs his eyes. After that, he walks slowly to the bathroom and washes his face, brushes his teeth, and takes a bath.

Just when he walked out from the bathroom, he sees his handphone vibrating. There’s a new message. From Kim Sunggyu.

Kim Myungsoo, we will have a meeting at 9 AM. Make sure you won’t come late like yesterday.’

He sighs. “Meeting? Again?” he mumbles.

He has already worked with Woollim Magazine since 3 years ago as a photographer. His best-friends are Kim Sunggyu and Kim Namjoo. Myungsoo became closer to them since the first time he came to the office and Myungsoo won’t forget that moment.

The first day he came to work, in the morning, he spouted the coffee that he drink to Kim Namjoo’s clothes. And when lunch time, he made Namjoo's brother, Kim Sunggyu slipped because he spilled some water to the floor. But, that’s what makes them became a best-friend. 

He looks to the mirror. Everything’s ready. Then, he walks down from his bedroom and sees that woman. Again.

“Uwaaa…” She smiles. “So, since you lived in Korea, you often wake up earlier!” She puts a soup on the table. “The breakfast is ready,”

“Why you came to my apartment again?” Myungsoo asks coldly.

“Come here, have your breakfast.” She ignores him.

“Hm,” he mumbles. “When did you come to Korea?”

“Last week.” She answers. “You’re not eating breakfast? You must be missed the breakfast I made, right?”

“Listen.” Myungsoo takes a deep breath. “Don’t come to my apartment before you have permission from me. And how can you know the door password?”

“From your maid. She told me the password so I can come here every day… Just like when we were in New York.” She smiles a bit. “Here, eat now. Or you’ll be late for work.”

“You moved from New York?” he asks.

“Yes.” She nods. “I stayed at the apartment… Not far from here.”

Myungsoo sighs hardly. “Already find a job?”

“I’m joined Woollim Magazine since yesterday. So, I often can be with you.” She smiles widely.

“W-WHAT?!”

 “Eat the soup or it will become colder.”

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and walks to the dining table.

“Anyway, do you mind me to go to work with you?” She asks.

“Eh?” He raises his eye-brow as he took a spoon of soup. “Sorry but you can’t. Who ask you to join Woollim? No.” He shakes his head.

“Please?”

Myungsoo sighs. “Just for today and make sure you keep a distance from me.”

“Okay,” She nods and smiles.

“I will drop you off not far from the office building. Make sure there’s no one know about this. And when we work,” Myungsoo puts the spoon on the table. “Act like you never knew me.”

***

“Here?”

“Yeah, just walked straight about 5 minute and you will reach the office building. Remember our rules.” Myungsoo sayswithout looking to her.

She nods slowly. “Okay…” She opens the car door and goes out from the car. “See you.”

Myungsoo sighs and drives his car to the office with a gloomy face.

***

“Hey, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu pokes his shoulder. “How’s life?”

“Not really good.” He mumbles. “Anyway, where’s Namjoo?”

“Eish… you look really gloomy today, Myungsoo what happened?” Sunggyu asks. “She said she can’t come for work today because she got a stomachache.”

“Oh..." Myungsoo nods. "Please take care of her."

"Of course I will!" he chuckles. “Yah, Myungsoo. I heard that a famous model from New York will join Woollim. Did you know that?! I wonder how pretty she is….” Sunggyu chuckles.

“Yeah. I knew that.” He nods. *Of course I knew her. She’s my past.*

“Oh, really…” Sunggyu suddenly sighs hardly. “What in the world that made you gloomy like this?!”

“I will tell you after the meeting.” Myungsoo says. “Mr. Kim already come. Calm down.” He whispers and coughs a bit.

“Okay…” Sunggyu nods.

Just when Mr. Kim walked into the meeting room, Myungsoo’s eyes focuses on a woman who walks behind him.

“Yah,” Sunggyu poked his shoulder and whispered. “I think she is the new model. Hihi~”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed. The meeting started and all of the people in the meeting room focus their eyes to the woman. And some of them are talking about her with a low voice.

“Morning, everyone.”

All of them stand up and bow. “Morning, Mr. Kim..”

“Okay, you all can sit now.” He says as they back to their seat. “For this meeting, I will open it with an introduction from our new model. She was a famous model in New York and now, she moved to Korea and joined Woollim. Give her applause!”

The others clap their hand except Myungsoo. He can see she was stared at him from his corner eyes.

“Now, please introduce yourself,”

“Okay… Thank you, Mr. Kim…” She bows and smiles. “Hello everyone… From now on, I will become a part of Woollim. My name is Bae Suji. But you can call me Suzy. Nice to meet you”

Suddenly, Sunggyu’s eyes widened. He glares at Myungsoo as Myungsoo nodded slowly.

 

 


 

 

SUZY BAE
 
 
 
 
Bae Suji, who also known as Suzy, a girl who was born on 10 October 1991 with a good-looking, lovable, but she's also selfish and stubborn. She was lived in New York with Myungsoo for 4 years.She was a famous model in New York and worked with Myungsoo. She used to be Myungsoo's girlfriend but they're broke up because of some incident. But, she still love Myungsoo so she moved to Korea for him.
 
 
finally! she already come~~~ kekeke! /slapped/
 
 
 

 
 
“Man!” Sunggyu sighs. “So, she is your ex-girlfriend? You never tell me she was a model!” Sunggyu says.

“You haven’t asked me before.”

“You just told me her name. But you never show me her photo, or her biography, or anything!” Sunggyu drinks his tea.

“Aish…” Myungsoo scratches his head. “What for?”

“Forget it.” Sunggyu shakes his head. “Anyway, you promised you will tell me what make you look gloomy today. What was it?”

“All of this… is because that girl.” Myungsoo groans. “You knew that when we were in New York, she was my girlfriend, right? And she knew the password for my apartment. So, she always comes in the morning every day. And sometimes she sleeps with me… No, I don’t mean like that… She just afraid to sleep alone at her apartment. Didn’t I already tell you about this?”

“Yeah.” He nods. “Continue,”

“And you know what happened between me and her?”

“Hm,” he nods.

“After that, we broke up. A year after that, I moved to Korea and worked as a photographer at Woollim. I lived peacefully in Korea but suddenly she came here too. And she worked with me too! I will turn to be crazy… Err..” Myungsoo mumbles.

“And what’s the problem?” Sunggyu raises his eye-brow.

“All of that… are the problems.” Myungsoo says. “And the worst one…. She knew the password for my apartment in Korea.”

Sunggyu widened his eyes. “What?”

“Hmm…” Myungsoo nods. “And I want to ask you for some help.”

“I will do everything for you Myungsoo. What do you want?” Sunggyu asks.

“I want to move to a new apartment. Do you know where should I move?” Myungsoo asks.

Suddenly, Sunggyu burst of laugh. “I can handle it. It’s easy!” Sunggyu grins. “I knew good apartment in Manwondong. It’s Cheongdam apartment. Do you want?”

“Cheongdam? I have heard about that apartment before.” Myungsoo tilts his head. “Sounds good. Can you tell me the address?”

“Here,” Sunggyu takes his handphone and browses for that apartment. He writes the address on a piece of paper and hands it to Myungsoo.

“Thank you very much.” He takes the paper and puts it on his map. “Moving to the new apartment… It must be really tiring,” He chuckles.

“Anytime.” Sunggyu smirks. “Anyway, I already helped you. So, will you treat me for lunch?”

Myungsoo chuckles and pats Sunggyu’s back. “You just told me the address and I haven’t moved to that apartment yet. I will treat you after I moved.”

“What kind of friend are you?!”

***

It’s already 8 PM and Myungsoo walks to his car as his handphone vibrated. Someone’s call him. Bae Suji.

“Why?” He asks while he turning on the car.

Am I disturbing you?” She asks.

*Yes, you are* Myungsoo sighs. “No, you’re not. Why? Just go to the point. I don’t want to waste my time.”

Can we meet up?” She asks. “I just want to have a chat with you… Please?”

“If you want to meet up with me, you must make a promise to meet up a week before.” Myungsoo says. “I must drive to home now. I will turn off my handphone. See you tomorrow.” Myungsoo disconnects the phone call and turns off his phone. He throws his phone to the seat beside him and the car starts to move.

***

“You love me, don’t you?”  Taemin asked her.

Naeun bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. “Why you asked me that question?” She took a deep breath.

“Is it really hard to answer this kind of question?” She heard Taemin chuckled a bit. “Anyway, it’s already late. Sleep well, Naeun-ah.”

 

Naeun cups her face while sitting on the table near the big window at the cafe. Today, she didn’t have any schedule and she spents her day at the cafe with Chorong. Today, Hayoung didn’t come because she has a test from school.

“Naeun-ah,” Chorong wears her coat and walks to the cafe door. “Let’s go home.” She says.

Naeun nods and walks beside Chorong. In the middle of the way back to the apartment, Naeun can’t stop remembering Taemin’s call yesterday.

“What happened, Naeun-ah?” Chorong pokes Naeun’s shoulder as they walked to the lobby.

“Nothing, unnie…” Naeun shakes her head. “I’m okay…”

Just when they’re walked out from the lift, Naeun’s eyes widened as she saw that guy in front of her apartment.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo!” Naeun shouts. “What are you doing in front of my apartment?” Naeun asks.

Myungsoo gasps as he saw Naeun beside him. “I’m the one who must asking that question, what are you doing here? How can you…”

“I lived here!”

“Where?”

“Right in front of your apartment!” She points to her apartment door. “How can you know my apartment address?”

Chorong mumbles. “What is he doing here?”

Myungsoo raises his eye-brows. “What?!”

“Don’t act like that! I knew what you’re doing…” Naeun sighs. “You know the address of my apartment…” She tilts her head. “Yah, are you a stalker?!”

“W-wait… Stalker?” Myungsoo widened his eyes. “How can you think like that? Why should I stalk you?!” He says.

“Don’t lie!” Naeun takes a deep breath.

“To be honest,” Myungsoo took a deep breath. “I’m checking this apartment. I will move here tomorrow. Do you have any problem?”

Naeun calmed down.

Chorong who stands between two of them rolls her eyes. “Naeun-ah, can we go in now? Just fight with him tomorrow… I’m tired!” She whines.

Naeun looks at her and nods slowly. Chorong puts the password in and the apartment door opens. When Chorong walks into the apartment, Naeun follows her from behind slowly. Suddenly, she hears Myungsoo whispers.

“Good night, Miss Son. Have a nice dream.”

 

 

~chapter five end~

 

 

 



 

 

"Hello, Son Naeun. I'm Bae Suji. His girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-