My Wedding Dress - Relationships

My Wedding Dress

 

Hello, Readers!

I'm on holiday now... And I'll spend my time writing this story lol XD

And about the preview for Taemin and Naeun WGM...

I have watched it and I'm really CURIOUS! >.<

Thank you for SUBSCRIBING and LEAVING A COMMENT

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME XD

ENJOY THE STORY~ <333

 

 


 

 

 

“Yeah, I hope you’ll come, Myungsoo.” Taemin handed him an invitation card. “You won’t miss your sunbae’s wedding, right?” Taemin chuckled and coughed.

Myungsoo took the card and smiled. “So, my sunbae will get married soon… Oh, really. I can’t wait for it.” He grinned and read the invitation card. “Son Naeun? This is the bride’s name, sunbae?”

“Yes,” Taemin nodded. If you want to see her picture, you can see it inside.” Taemin pointed to the invitation card on Myungsoo’s hand. “She’s really pretty, you know? I’m really proud to have a wife like her…”

“Yah, Sunbae.” Myungsoo chuckled. “She’s not your wife yet… She’s your future-wife!”

Taemin and Myungsoo laughed together.

“So, Myungsoo…” Taemin changed the topic. “Have you think about getting married?”

“Hmm…” Myungsoo shakes head. “Not yet, sunbae…”

Taemin patted his back. “You’ll find someone soon, Myungsoo.”

“I will, sunbae.”

***

The wedding day come. Myungsoo looked at Taemin who busy with his hair.

“Sunbae,” Myungsoo called him. “Don’t be too worry with your hair… You’re always handsome, sunbae!” Myungsoo gave him thumbs up.

“Oh, really?” Taemin chuckled.

“Yeah.” Myungsoo nodded.

Suddenly, a woman  knocked the door. When Taemin walked to the door, Myungsoo stopped him.

“Just have a seat, sunbae… I will open the door…” Myungsoo smiled as Taemin sat on the sofa. He opened the door and suddenly Mrs. Yoon,the wedding organizer shouted. “The bride is gone! She’s gone!”

“W-what?!” Myungsoo widened his eyes.

“When I came to her room 10 minutes ago, she’s still there… But then…” Mrs. Yoon looked really confused. “Seriously… I don’t know anything…”

“What happened here?” Taemin asked Mrs. Kim.

“Ah, Mr. Lee!” Mrs. Kim bowed and looked at him with a shocked expression. “Mr. Lee… I’m really don’t know about this… b-but…”

“Mrs. Kim, please tell me?” Taemin said.

“The bride….” Mrs. Kim bit her lower lip. “The bride is gone!”

***

“You know what Myungsoo?” Taemin drank a bottle of soju. “I’m really stressed just because of that girl. Your sunbae, Lee Taemin… is really stupid…” Taemin groaned.

“Sunbae, please stop drinking…” Myungsoo tried to took the bottle but Taemin avoid him. “You can’t drink this much, sunbae. Stop it.”

“SHUT UP, MYUNGSOO!” Taemin shouted. “That girl…. Seriously…. You don’t know how it feels, Myungsoo. So, just shut up…”

Myungsoo shut his mouth.

“I’m resigned from A CUBE and I will work with SM Magazine… Euuh…” Taemin drank the soju again.

Myungsoo frozen. He can’t stand watching his sunbae being like this.

“Sunbae, I will meet you tomorrow. I’m going… See ya.” Myungsoo took his coat and walked outside the bar.

***

“Having a team-work with A CUBE?” Myungsoo tilted his head and took the proposal in front of him. “The concept is really good… interesting…” He read the proposal carefully and suddenly his eyes focused on a name.

A CUBE MODEL : SON NAEUN

*Son… Naeun? Is this… that girl?* Myungsoo scratched his head and sighed.

***

Myungsoo ran to the meeting room quickly. He already late for about a half-hour. He opened the meeting room door and bowed.

“Sorry, I’m late…” Myungsoo controlled his breath. He once saw a girl who sat in the corner staring at him.

“It’s okay. You can have a seat,” The man who stand in the front smiled. “So… Can you tell me what’s your name?” He asked.

“Oh, I have to introduce myself now?” 

“Yes, if you don’t mind.”

“Oh, of course.” Myungsoo coughed and stood up. “I’m the photographer from Woollim Magazine…” He said. “My name is Kim Myungsoo,” He bowed and showed a smile.

When he saw the girl in front of him, he read her name tag. *So, this is Son Naeun…*

“Oh, so you’re the photographer…” That man nodded. “I hope we have a good teamwork…”

“Yes, thank you.” Myungsoo bowed again and back to his seat. Just when he sat, he felt like someone is staring at him. When he looked up, it’s Naeun. He smiled and making an eye-contact with that girl for a second and suddenly that girl sneezed.

*cute.*

Myungsoo can heard that girl is mumbling so, the only thing that Myungsoo can do that time is chuckling.

***

When the meeting ended, Myungsoo saw Naeun walking outside the room. He called her name. “Miss Son,”

She turned back and looked at him. Myungsoo think she’s annoyed.  “Yes? What can I do for you, Photographer Kim?” She tilted her head.

“I just want to tell you that… I hope we can have a good teamwork.” Myungsoo bowed.

She nodded. “Yes, of course we will.” Naeun bowed. “By the way, I have to go now. Catch you later!” She turned and walked to the lobby.

Myungsoo watched her and suddenly he widened his eyes. “W-wait!”

There’s a man who crashed with Naeun. When Myungsoo walked towards them, he saw Lee Taemin. He don’t know what to do and only watching them.

He heard Naeun called his sunbae’s name. Myungsoo watched them curiously. He leaned his shoulder to the wall beside him.

*They’re fighting? On the lobby?* Myungsoo tilted his head as Taemin walked outside the building. Naeun also walked on the back trying to catch him.

Atmosphere in the lobby turned to be awkward. Myungsoo scratched his head and coughed.

“Ah, let’s back to work,” A man who standing in front of the lift shouted.

Everything went back to normal. Myungsoo sighed. He can feel that his sunbae must be really In pain.

 

--Flashback OFF—

 

Myungsoo opens his eyes slowly. It’s already 07:30AM. He yawns and sits on the bed. After he sits for a while, he walks to the bathroom. A couple of minutes passed. When he walked outside the bathroom, suddenly he hears someone in the kitchen.

*is it the maid? She came earlier?* Myungsoo rubs his eyes and looks at the clock. “Who is it?” He whispers and walks down to the kitchen.

---Myungsoo’s apartment---

 

 

“Ah myungsoo! You woke up earlier?” A woman in front of the stove asks without looking at Myungsoo. “The maid said she can’t come today. So… I will cook for you,”

Myungsoo widened his eyes. “What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asks coldly.

“Hm? Why you turned to be a cold guy, Myungsoo?” That woman turns back and looks at Myungsoo. “Oh my… You have grown up!” She walks near Myungsoo as Myungsoo took a step back.

“Why you come here without telling me first?” Myungsoo asks.

“Myungsoo-ah!” the woman sighs. “Don’t be this cold to me, okay?”

Myungsoo shakes head. “I will have my breakfast in the cafe. So, please go out from my apartment as you finished.” Myungsoo walks to the front door.

“Myungsoo!” That woman calls her but Myungsoo ignored her.

***

‘namjaga saranghal ttaen~’

Naeun reads her phone screen. *Lee Taemin.* She sighs and turns up his call.

“Yes, Mr. Lee?”  Naeun starts to speak. “What can I do for you?”

“Don’t be that formal, Naeun-ah.” Taemin says. “Can I ask you something?”

“Hm?” Naeun mumbles.

“What’s the reason you accepted my proposal?” Taemin asks. “No, wait. Don’t think that I’m curious about your reason. My parents just want to know your answer.”

Naeun gulps. “About that…” Naeun closes her eyes.

“Is it because I forced you?”

“No, it’s not that…”Naeun bit her lower lip. “It’s just because…” Naeun took a deep breath.

“Please be honest with me. You love me, don’t you?”

***

“Naeun unnie!” Hayoung waves at her. “Good morning!”

“Good morning, Hayoung-ah…” Naeun shows a weak smile and waves back to Hayoung. “How are you?”

“I’m fine as always, unnie!” Hayoung smiles. “Eh? Unnie, what just happened? Did you sleep well last night?” She asks.

“I’m okay, Hayoung-ah…” Naeun nods. “I want to change my uniform first...” Naeun walks to the lockers room and followed by Chorong.

“Ok, unnie. I’ll wait!” Hayoung says. “Now… The cafe is… open!” Hayoung flips the CLOSED sign to OPEN sign. She walks to the cashier and waiting for the customers to come. After a minute, there’s a man walks in to the cafe.

 

 

 “Welcome!” Hayoung bows and smiles.

“Ah, Thank you…” He smiles. “Can I order a cup of coffee and two croissant?”

“Of course,” Hayoung nods. “Wait a moment,” She walks to the coffee machine while the man was busy with his handphone.

“Ah, Chorong unnie!” Hayoung turns her head.

“Hayoung-ah, let me do that,” Chorong smiles and walks beside Hayoung. “Just stand in front of the cashier. The next customers will come,” Chorong says.

“Okay, unnie.” Hayoung nods and hands her job to Chorong.

“Hayoung-ah,” suddenly Naeun walks out from the lockers room with her uniform. “Did you see my hair tie? I think I putted it in my locker.. but….” Naeun looks up and sees the first customer of the day. “Photographer Kim?”

***

“Ah…” Myungsoo nods slowly as he sipped his coffee.

“Yeah… I’m not only worked as a model. I’m also worked in this cafe with my friends,” Naeun smiles a bit. “The owner of this cafe is Nam Woohyun. He often comes here in the evening...”

Myungsoo nods. “She looks really young…” He points to Hayoung.

“She’s high-school student,” Naeun answers and chuckles.

“W-what?” Myungsoo coughs. “Why she’s not go to school today?”

“Mr. Kim, are you forgot that today is Sunday?” Naeun tilts her head.

“Ah, you’re right… Sorry.” Myungsoo mumbles.

“It’s okay.” Naeun nods. “Sometimes, I’m just like you. Haha!” She laughs.

“Did you sleep well last night, Miss Son? I think you need more time to sleep…” Myungsoo drinks his coffee.

“Hm?” Naeun rubs her cheeks. “Am I look pale?” Naeun asks as Myungsoo nods. “Hmm… I think it’s because I have a problem lately…” She sighs.

“Really?”

“Yep.”

“What is your relationship with him?” Suddenly, Myungsoo throws a weird question. “I meant… Lee Taemin.”

“Taemin?” Naeun scratches her head. “How can you know…”

“I’m his hoobae…” Myungsoo answers with a weird smile on his face. “And I’m also received your wedding invitation.”

Naeun plays her fingers. “Why you’re really curious about it?”

“Just answer my question…”

“Is that your problem?” Naeun asks back.

“Of course it’s my problem.” Myungsoo nods and sighs. “So, what is the answer?”

“Eh? What do you mean?” Naeun raises her eyebrow.

“His problem is my problem too…” Myungsoo says.  *w-what did I just said?!*

Suddenly, he shakes his head. “Oh my. Sorry, I’m not forcing you. Just forget it. I’m already finished my breakfast so… See you later,” Myungsoo stands up from his seat and walks out from the cafe.

Naeun blinks.

“Naeun unnie…” Hayoung walks towards Naeun. “Are you okay?” She pokes Naeun’s shoulder with a worried face.

Naeun shakes her head. “Give me some mineral water, Hayoung-ah…” She says.

“O-okay, Unnie…” Hayoung pours the glass with mineral water. Hayoung sighs. She doesn’t know why but this morning, she feels really confused.

 

~Chapter three end~

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Yah, are you a stalker?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-