My Wedding Dress - Flashback

My Wedding Dress

 

I have read the comments...... and I'm really love you, guys~ <333

And you know what? The first comment of this story was sent from my bestfriend! ;~;

Anyway...

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ENJOY READING~~~ ^^

 

 

Naeun cups her face and keeps watching her bestfriend with her boss dating. If she didn’t escape from her wedding day last week, maybe she can make Park Chorong envy to her. But it’s already passed and Naeun really hates to look back. But everytime she remembers that incident, she always feels guilty.

“Son Naeun, what in the world are you looking at?” Her friend, Oh Hayoung stares at her with raised eyebrow and a hand on her wraist. “Tsk. This scene again in the cafe… Our Park Chorong with our Boss, Nam Woohyun. Kinda romantic, huh?” She sits beside Naeun while cupping her face too.

“Not kinda. But absolutely romantic.” Naeun sighs and looks to the girl beside her then suddenly grins. “Oh, look, now they’re kissing each other. In front of the customers. Eww.”

“I’m under age. I can’t stand it anymore. Uh.. I will go back to the kitchen.” Hayoung covers her blushing face with her hand and walks back to the kitchen.

“Tsk.. high school student…” Naeun watch her friend walking back to the kitchen with a weird face.

“Bye. See you later, Chorong” Woohyun waves at Chorong and walks outside the cafe with a bright smile on his face.

“So… how is it?” Chorong waves back and come closer to Naeun’s table.

“How? What?”

“About me and Woohyun. I heard you can tell fortunes?” Chorong asks.

*psh, this girl…* Naeun rols her eyes. “Keep it up and I’m sure you’ll be a perfect couple someday.” Naeun stands up from her chair. “Don’t waste your time with dating with him.. you have a lot of works to do. Here.” Naeun hands her a mop.

“Eyy!” Chorong pouts. “Okay, I’ll work. How about you? You don’t work?”

“I’m having a rest time.” Naeun answers. She takes a seat and reads a magazine that she brought. “I’m just finished tidying the kitchen. Just take a look.” She points to the kitchen without turning her eyes from the magazine.

“Aigoo… Okay.” Chorong glares at Naeun and walked away.

Naeun scan all the pages of the magazine and her eyes stops at the news column on a page. *what the heck is this?!*

 

A CUBE MODEL, SON NAEUN ESCAPED FROM THE WEDDING

Currently, the rumor about ‘Son Naeun Escaped From the Wedding’ already confirmed by Lee Taemin, the Groom. Lee Taemin is a son of the President from the A company. And he also worked as a photographer from A CUBE magazine. But, because of this rumor, He was resigned from CUBE and he moved to SM magazine. “I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’m tired with this.” He said.

 

Naeun closes the magazine and throws it to the table. She closes her eyes and gives some massage to her head. Suddenly, she remembers that day. Again.

 

Taemin suddenly kneeled down in front of her.

"Taemin oppa?" Naeun shocked as Taemin took a black small box.

“Anyway, I want to go to the point now.” Taemin opened the box. There's a ring inside it.

 

 

“I fall in love with you at the first sight, Son Naeun. Will you marry me?”

"S-sorry?"

"I'm serious..." Taemin looked down. "Please marry me?"

"B-but I..."

"I promise I will do anything for you.." Taemin said.

"Taemin oppa..." Naeun closed her eyes. "I will."

***

Taemin prepared for their wedding. The place, the time, the invitations, and... of course the outfits. Naeun can't stop looking at her wedding dress. It's really beautiful. Taemin said, it's really expensive. It's about 100 million KRW. So, everytime Naeun want to touch the dress, she will make sure that her hand is clean.

The wedding day come. Naeun sat in front of a mirror in the waiting room. She can't stop smiling. She really proud to have Lee Taemin as her husband. 

"Ms. Son Naeun, 10 minutes remaining." A woman whispered to Naeun and she nodded.

"Okay..." Naeun took a deep breath. So this is the feelings for a woman before getting married. She remembered her parents. "If only my parents come to my wedding....." she mumbled.

9 minutes...

8 minutes...

She felt uncomfortable. She remembered the drama that she just watched a week ago. Cruel Temptation (lol). She played her fingers and sweats appeared on her forehead. *Stupid Naeun. It's just a drama so forget it now!*

Suddenly, there's so many negative thoughts appeared in her brain.

"Naeunnniieee!!!" Chorong and Hayoung called her name.

"Oh, you guys come to my wedding too? I thought you two were busy.." Naeun looked at her friends with a bright smile. 

"OF COURSE!" Chorong hugged her.

"Haha! We won't miss your weddiing day..." Tears appeared on Hayoung's eyes.

"Anyway.. Why you look really pale?" Chorong stared at Naeun's face. 

"Chorong unnie... Hayoung-ah... Can you two help me?" Naeun bit her lower lip. "Please...... help me escape from this wedding?"

Since they were bestfriends, Chorong and Hayoung helped Naeun to escape the wedding by running from the church while Naeun still wearing that expensive dress. 

 

-- Flashback OFF--

 

Naeun sighs. "That dress.........  Yes, That dress.. I must give it back to him. Really soon."

 

~chapter one end~

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Do you know how it feels?Do you know pain?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-