My Wedding Dress - Extra Story

My Wedding Dress

"Come, quickly." He said. "Son Naeun are you a sloth?" He whined while waiting for Naeun, who was busy with her messy hair. Once, he sighed hardly then he grabbed her wrist. "Come on, you look good with that messy hair. Just follow me. No one will see you." He whispered.

 

"Gosh, Myungsoo. How can anyone see us? It's 5AM in the morning! Don't you see out there? It's still dark!" Naeun glared at him. "And did you say I'm a sloth? No. No, no, no and no. No one ever said that I'm a sloth. You are the first one." She mumbled while walking in front of Myungsoo. "Where do you want me to go?"

 

"Let me walk in front of you, then."

 

"Oh, yea. Sorry."

 

He grinned ear to ear and walked in front of her. 

 

"Myungsoo, are you trying to do something bad to me?" Naeun glared at him soon as they entered the lift. "If you do something bad to me, I'll tell Chorong Unnie."

 

"Tell her, I don't care."

 

"What will you do?!" Naeun cried. 

 

"Relax, Miss Son. I just want to show you something."

 

***

 

The top of the apartment, Naeun's jaw dropped. Dark, very dark. Myungsoo, who looked very happy that time walked slowly towards her. "Sit down."

 

"Where?" She asked.

 

"On the floor." 

 

"Great." Naeun rolled her eyes and followed what Myungsoo said.

 

"Now, listen. The thing that I want to show you... we have to wait for some minutes. Now, I brought something important, and I want us to discuss together." He scratched his head. "I know, I think this is not important to you but, it is. For me."

 

Naeun exhaled deeply. "Let's go to the point, what did you bring?"

 

When Naeun started to be extra curious, Myungsoo took something from his pocket. "Remember this?"

 

"Our... rules?"

 

"Well, this is what will we discuss today." He said. "Don't give me any comment. Listen to me first, okay?"

 

She nodded slowly.

 

"Hm, just like what you see here, our rules. We have broke all the rules already. I think, we don't need this rules anymore. It's just make us... awkward? Or something like that."

 

"Well, it makes us feel stiff everytime we have a talk, to be honest." She agreed. "But can you just let some rules there? Because sometimes... you know... girls things... I need money."

 

"Do you think guys don't need money?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, judging her. "Kidding."

 

He coughed, "I also brought a pen, if you don't want some rules to be erased, I'll let them written here." He explained slowly. "Do you want to add some rules?"

 

"We must know each other's apartment password."

 

"What"

 

"Just write it down."

 

MYUNGEUN RULES

1. Only come to the the other's apartment from 9AM-8PM

2. Don't make any problem with each other

3. Must help each other

4. If one of you need money, one of you have to lend some money

5. If one of you need help, just ask for some help, and that person must help him/her

6. Call each other with their real name

7. Don't fight.

8. .........................................................

9. Must know each other's apartment password

 

"It's my turn."

"What will you do?"

"I want to... erase this rule."

 

MYUNGEUN RULES

1. Only come to the the other's apartment from 9AM-8PM

2. Don't make any problem with each other

3. Must help each other

4. If one of you need money, one of you have to lend some money

5. If one of you need help, just ask for some help, and that person must help him/her

6. Call each other with their real name

7. Don't fight.

8. Don't fall in love to each other

9. Must know each other's apartment password

 

Naeun blinked. Once, twice.

 

 

 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-