My Wedding Dress - Code

My Wedding Dress

 

Hey, readers~

Sorry for late update... just arrived at home from the camping keke..

As what I've seen... I just made something wrong.

So, please forgive me.

Anyway, while reading a story, you must feel happy, right?

So, please enjoy the story~~~

and don't forget to leave a comment! kkk~ ^^

 

 

click here to read my second story keke :* (promotion hing~)

 


 

Naeun walked into Myungsoo’s apartment. She groaned as she saw Myungsoo’s heater. He set it really low so it was a bit cold. She walked towards the heater and set it higher a bit.

“What are you doing?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

“I’m setting the heater. You set it too low, Myungsoo” Naeun rolled her eyes while setting it.

“Ah… it will be hot if you set it higher!” He said. “Ah, whatever. But don’t set it too high, ok? I can’t sleep with high temperature,” He sat on the sofa. “My apartment is just the same as you. My room located upstairs. So you can sleep on the room near the stairs”

“Uhm.. thanks,” She nodded.

“Anyway, you won’t sleep with those clothes, won’t you?” He chuckled while pointing to my outfits.  “Wait a moment…” He got up and walked to his room.

Naeun played her fingers as Myungsoo walked down with a shirt and a trouser. “Wear this. Sleeping with those clothes must be really uncomfortable,”

“B-but…”

“Don’t worry, I just wore that shirt once and that trousers…”  He tilted his head. “Honestly, it’s too small for me so I never wear it before.”

Naeun nodded slowly while taking the clothes “Thanks,”

“Oh!” Myungsoo stopped her. “If you want to brush your teeth, you can find a new toothbrush in my bathroom,”

“Ah, yes…” she nodded.

*she looks really stiff right now…* He chuckled and back to sit on his sofa. He took the remote from the table and switched the channel.

***

~Naeun’s POV~

I sighed while brushing my teeth. Seriously. What happened with my apartment door? Aish…  I must service it as soon as possible. After I finished brushing my teeth, I opened the bathroom door as I saw Myungsoo busy with his handphone. *I better don’t disturb him right now…*

I shrugged and walked in to my room. 

 

 

This room was just the same as Chorong Unnie’s room. But Myungsoo made it a little bit different. He just putted a small desk in this room. I thought this is the guest room so he moved everything from this room to his room. Tsk.

*he has a ‘distinctive’ smell.*

“Fyuuuh~” I jumped to the bed and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes. Today was a busy day. Less than a minute, I started to sleep.

***

DAAAR!!!

“Aigoo…” I closed my ear with pillow and tried to back to sleep. The thunder was really scary. I can’t sleep. The thunder came again as I sat on the bed.

“Err…” I messed my hair and sighed. I opened the door and peeked outside my room. Myungsoo’s apartment was really quiet now. He turned off all of the lamps on the middle room.

“Good, it’s really dark now.” I whispered. I looked to the stairs. Myungsoo slept upstairs. I think he didn’t care with the thunders. Not like me.

I walked towards the kitchen because the light switches were there. It was really dark so I felt a bit scared. I still heard the thunders came. Finally, I reached the kitchen and the lights. It feels so much better now.

“Did he have any drinks in his refrigerator?” I mumbled while opening his refrigerator. I took a bottle of mineral water and poured it into a glass.

“Who is it?” I heard Myungsoo’s voice upstairs. He walked down the stairs as he saw me sitting on the dining table. “Oh, it’s you.” He looked relieved. “Can’t sleep?”

I shook my head slowly and drank my mineral water. “Anyway, don’t you mind to give me a bottle of mineral water?”

“It’s okay…” he nodded. He walked to the dining table and sat in front of me. He rubbed his eyes. “So… you scared of the thunders?” He asked with his hoarse voice.

I chuckled as I heard his voice. “Your voice is really weird… here. Drink some mineral water.” I handed him the bottle. “Hmm… yes,” I shrugged.

DAARR!!

“Aigoo…” I closed my ears as he laughed. “It’s not funny at all…”

DAARR!!!

“AHH~ MYUNGSOO!” I kicked his feet under the dining table.

“GOSH!” he jumped from the chair and rubbed his feet. “It’s hurt!!!”

“Ahh… what should I do? If the thunders still coming, I won’t sleep!” I shouted while closing my ears. “Uh… and, Myungsoo. Sorry because I kicked your feet…”

“I-it’s okay…” He sat back on the chair while mumbling. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. “It’s still 1AM. If you don’t sleep, you can’t go to work tomorrow.”

“Then…” I looked back at him. “What should I do?”

He coughed. “You can sleep in my room if you want…” He said. “With me.”

I blinked as he walked towards the stairs. “Eh, wait!”

***

He sat on the corner of the bed while I’m closing the door. He yawned and pulled his blanket. “Why?” He raised his eyebrow while staring at me who still standing in front of the door. “Relax, just sleep here. I won’t do anything.”

I rolled my eyes. “I know that…” I walked towards the bed and sat on the other side of the bed. I sighed as I pulled the blanket and put my head on the pillow.

Myungsoo changed his position so he can look at me.

DAAR!!!

I closed my eyes tightly and pulled the blanket until it closed my head.

“Hahaha! Your face!” He laughed while pointing my face.

“Err… don’t laugh!” I mumbled. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It’s Myungsoo’s hand. “W-what are you doing?!”

“Come here… It will feel better,” He moved closer and hugged me.

“YAH!” I shouted.

“Aish, shut up!” He hugged me tighter. “You know? So many girls out there want to be hugged by me. And you’re a lucky girl. Kekeke!”

I lowered the blanket and glared at him “Close your mouth!”

DAARR!!!!

“AHH!!!” I burst into his arms while he’s laughing. “Err…”

~Naeun’s POV end~

***

Naeun opened her eyes slowly as she heard Myungsoo’s breathing slowly. He still hugging her. She looked to the clock on the wall. It’s 5AM. She woke up early as always. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

“Uhm…” She looked at Myungsoo’s face. It was really near.

*this guy is really handsome… but, yeah. He’s evil.* she chuckled and touched Myungsoo’s forehead with his finger. *That girl, Suzy must be a really lucky girl. She can steal Myungsoo’s heart… aish… stop thinking like that!*

Her finger moved slowly to his nose and finally to his lips. She blinked as Myungsoo mumbled.

“Uhhh…” He opened his eyes slowly as he saw her looking at him. “You already woke up?”

“Yeah…” I nodded. “Anyway, I have to take a bath and prepare for the breakfast, right? So… can you stop hugging me like this?” She raised her eyebrow and smiled awkwardly.

“Oh, sure.” He moved his hand from her and pulled his blanket. After that, he back to his sleep.

***

Naeun wore her clothes and walked to the kitchen. Myungsoo didn’t have anything except bread, strawberry jam, butter, and instant ramen. She shook her head slowly and took the bread and started to make toast bread.

Myungsoo walked downstairs while yawning. He brought a towel on his hand.

“Morning, Mr. Kim Myungsoo…” Naeun chuckled when she said that.

“Morning, Miss Son Naeun. Sleep well last night?” Myungsoo laughed as he saw Naeun’s cheeks blushing. “What’s the menu for breakfast?”

“You don’t have anything so I just make toast bread for breakfast,” she said. “Next time, I will bought foods from the market so you can cook something,”

“Model’s wallet is thicker than the photographer’s…” Myungsoo grinned. “I have to take a bath now…” he walked towards the bathroom with a wide smile on his face.

***

He drank his milk. “So, you will go to the cafe today?”

Naeun nodded slowly. “Yes.”

“Okay, then…” Myungsoo said. “I will eat lunch with my friend at the cafe.  What is the lunch menu for today?”

“We have spaghetti, tuna puff, and chicken steak…” She answered while eating her toast bread. “How about you?”

“I’ll go to the office and…. I don’t have any works to do, honestly. I already finished all of it yesterday.” He said.

“That’s good. You’re a hard-working.”

“Yes, I am.”

“Anyway…” Naeun mumbled. “Do you have any family? Or maybe siblings? Why you live alone?” She asked.

Myungsoo calmed down and suddenly chuckled. “Why suddenly you think like that?” He smiled as Naeun shook her head. “you are a good person to keep a secret. I think I can trust you to keep this secret,”

Naeun nodded slowly and tilted her head. “Just tell me.”

Myungsoo took a deep breath. “It was 17 years ago… and I won’t forget that day.” He said. “My parent divorced.”

Naeun blinked. *eh?*

“I lived with my mother and my little brother moved to U.S.A with my father…” He sighed. “I haven’t meet them yet since that day. My mother lived with me in Korea with luxurious life.” He chuckled a bit. “And all of it was given from my father.”

Naeun nodded slowly.

“My Mother always pretends that she doesn’t care about my Father anymore. You know that a little boy must be really loves his Father, right?”

“Yeah…”

“Then, since I was a high school student… I made a plan to find my father and my brother someday.” He smiled a bit. “I moved to New York. I lived at a small apartment by myself. I didn’t bring a lot of money so I started to work as a photographer. Then, I met Bae Suji.”

“Oh…”

“Uhmm…” He tilted his head. “Why did I tell you this story? It doesn’t have any connection with your question, right?”

Naeun bit her lower lips and held his hands slowly. *Myungsoo. Deep inside his heart. He must be very lonely.*

“Myungsoo,” Naeun smiled. “I know how it feels…”

“Thanks,” He said. “Though, I just think that you’re a part of my family. So, I won’t feel lonely anymore. Hahaha!” He looked to his watch and coughed. “We have to go now,”

“Okay, then…” Naeun nodded. “I can go to the cafe by foot.”

“C’mon…” He pulled her hand and walked outside the apartment.

***

“Thanks a lot,” Naeun smiled widely to Myungsoo as they arrived in front of the cafe.

“Yeah, anytime.” Myungsoo nodded. “Have a nice day, Naeun.”

As Naeun opened the door car, Myungsoo pulled her hand until she sat to her seat again. He kissed Naeun’s forehead and smiled. “See you,”

Naeun blinked. “Err…. Y-yes… see you.”

She waved as Myungsoo drove his car away. *uh oh, what happened with my heart?!*

***

Myungsoo walked into his office with a happy face. He can’t stop smiling until he saw Suzy on the lobby.

“Myungsoo,”

“Oh, hi.” He waved and walked away.

Suzy blinked as she saw he walked away. Myungsoo chuckled when he remembered last night.  He opened his office room. He saw Namjoo and Sunggyu there.

“Oh, hey Myungsoo!” Sunggyu waved at him. “So… what’s up with you and that girl? What’s her name? Oh, I forgot.”

“Naeun,” Namjoo rolled her eyes.

“We’re doing good. We’re made some rules but I think we’re already forgot it because we almost broke all of the rules,” He chuckled and threw his bag to his chair.

“Oh~”Namjoo nodded slowly. “Hey, I think something special just happened to you. What is it?”

“Eh? How do you know that?”

“From your face. You look really happy today,” Sunggyu pointed to his face.

“Ah~ nothing happened to me,” He shook his head.

“Ah, whatever. I have a lot of jobs to do.” Namjoo shrugged and Sunggyu who sat near Namjoo back to his desk.

***

Naeun peeked to her phone screen. It’s Myungsoo. She didn’t know why but she smiled when she read his name on the phone screen.

Hello?”

“Yes? This is Naeun…”

“Your voice sounds really happy today. It must be because of that guy, right?”

“Who?”

“That idiot guy, Kim Myungsoo.” He chuckled there. “Anyway, I’m going to have lunch at the cafe with my friends. Please prepare three spaghettis, okay? 2 spaghettis cooked by the chefs, and one spaghetti cooked by Son Naeun.”

“You kidding me. I can’t cook!”

“Just try it first. I know you can do it.” He said. “Okay, see you later!”

Naeun putted her handphone back to her pocket. Hayoung, who stood behind the cashier raised her eyebrow while staring at Naeun. Chorong, who sat on one of the table giggled while cupping her face. Two of them coughed as Naeun said, “why?”

“Oh, seriously our Naeun is in love,” Chorong chuckled. “You smiled like a fool, girl.”

“Yeah, I thought something happened with Unnie’s brain.” Hayoung nodded slowly. Suddenly, Hayoung sniffed.

“Yeah… yesterday I stressed because my apartment door can’t be opened so I spent a night at Myungsoo’s apartment.” Naeun answered and suddenly closed .

Chorong widened her eyes. “Son Naeun! What did you do with him?!”

“N-nothing, unnie!” Naeun shouted. “I have to go to the kitchen haha. See you!”

***

“Finished~ ah! I love the taste!” Sunggyu raised his thumbs up.

“Yeah, thumbs up too!” Namjoo did the same but Myungsoo…

“Naeun, what did you do? This spaghetti tasted really salty!”

Naeun, who stood next to Hayoung smirked. She whispered to Hayoung’s ears. “I putted a lot of salt so he won’t ask me to cook again keke.”

“Err…” Myungsoo glared at her.

“Why?”

“You don’t have anything to do tonight? Let’s eat dinner together. How?” Myungsoo asked as Chorong blinked. “Chorong, you allowed me to have a dinner with your daughter, don’t you?”

“Oh, of course!” Chorong nodded. “Marry her if you want to.”

“Ohh… so, you two were dating for real now…” Namjoo giggled.

“Congratsss!!!” Sunggyu clapped his hands.

“Shut up~” Naeun laughed.

***

“Should I wear this one? Or… this one?” She putted two dress on her bed. “Myungsoo likes something simple but beautiful. This dress is simple, and I’m beautiful keke. Okay, then. I will wear this.” She took a blue dress.

Suddenly, someone called her. It’s Lee Taemin. Yeah, that guy. Lee. Tae. Min.

Naeun took a deep breath. “He-hello, Taemin Oppa…”

“Naeun?” He said. “I want to meet you. I’m at the B cafe. I’ll wait for you to come. This is important.”

“B-but… Taemin Oppa!”

‘pip… pip… pip…’

***

After thinking for a long time, finally Naeun made a decision. She will come to the B cafe to meet Taemin and give the wedding dress back to him. After that, she will go to the restaurant where she will have a dinner with Myungsoo. And it must be really tiring.

So, here is she. Sat in front of Taemin at the B cafe.

“So, how’s life?”

“Quite good,”

“How about you and Myungsoo?”

“We’re doing good,”

“Oh really? Glad to hear that.” Taemin sighed. “I knew it all.”

Naeun blinked and looked up to Taemin. “What did you know?”

“About you and Myungsoo… Ehm,” He coughed. “There’s no relationship between two of you, right?”

“How can you say that?”

“That girl, she said that she was Myungsoo’s girlfriend. She said that she want me to help her.” Taemin said. “She doesn’t want to see you two together because it’s just a fake relationship, isn’t it?” He grinned. “Please stop it Naeun.”

Naeun glared at him. “Suzy? Don’t believe on her. She lied to you.” She putted a big box on the table. “This is the wedding dress. Accept it.”

Suddenly, Taemin laughed. “I know you will give it back to me now…” He putted a hand on the box and sighed hardly. “You don’t want to think it first? Why don’t we try dating first?”

“What did you say?” She asked. “Go away, Lee Taemin. Don’t bother me again.”

***

Myungsoo took a look to his watch and sighed. *She hasn’t come yet?!* he took a look around the restaurant as someone called him.

“Oh, is that you?”

He raised his eyebrow and turned his head to the voice. On a second, he widened his eyes.

“Kim Myungsoo? Myungsoo Hyung? This is me! Remember?” That guy sat in front of Myungsoo. “Oh, hyung. What are you doing right now? You gonna have a dinner with a girl? Oh~”

Myungsoo turned quiet. Then he took a deep breath. “Yes.”

“Wow,” He clapped his hand. “Congratulations, hyung. I thought there won’t be a girl falling in love with a cold guy like you.”

“It’s 17 years ago. I’m different now.” Myungsoo smirked. “How about you? What are you doing in Korea?”

“I’m just… missing you so bad, hyung…” He sighed. “Father is died… a month ago.”

“W-what?!” Myungsoo stood up from his seat.

“He got cancer…” He sighed hardly and suddenly smiled. “Oh, my acting is good, huh?”

Myungsoo widened his eyed and groaned. He went back to his seat and glared at that guy.

“Myungsoo…  sorry I’m late…” Naeun suddenly came. “I have to meet Taemin Oppa before I come here… Sorry,”

“Oh, Hyung! This is your girlfriend?” that guy stood up and shook his hand with Naeun’s. “I’m Kim Myungsoo’s little brother. My name is Kim Jongin but just call me Kai, ok? It’s really nice to meet you,” He smiled widely to Naeun.

“A-ah, yes… nice to meet you too, Kai-ssi…”

“Don’t be too formal with me…” He said. “Let’s be friend.”

Myungsoo coughed.

“Am I disturbing you guys? Aih… I will go now. See you later, Hyung. You too, Naeun.” Kai smiled to Naeun and waved his hand.

After Kai walked out from the restaurant, Naeun stared at Myungsoo. “He’s your little brother?” She raised her eyebrow. “Phew,”

“Why? We’re different, right?” Myungsoo massaged his head.

“Nope.” Naeun shook her head. “You two are just the same. You two are weird,”

***

"Really?”

“Yes, she said that she really has a relationship with him,”

“Oh, Oppa… you must help me! I want Myungsoo back!”

“Calm down, Suzy. I’m on the same condition as you. I’m also want Naeun to be back to me.”

“Oppa, please help me, ok?” She said. “Ah, yes… someone just came here. He will help us, Taemin Oppa.”

“Who?”

“Myungsoo’s little brother. Kim Jongin.”

 


 

 



 

 

 

“Myungsoo, you just kissed me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-