My Wedding Dress - Meeting Mr. Kim

My Wedding Dress

 

HEY, READERS!

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND YOUR COMMENTS! <33

Anyway, I think you're really curious when will Myungsoo appear, right?

*slapped*

Because.... Myungsoo will appear in this chapter!!! *throw confetti*

Don't forget to leave a comment!

KEEP SUPPORTING~ ^^

 

 


 

They arrived to the apartment. After entered the password, the door opens. Chorong walks in and followed by Naeun. Chorong turns on and set the heater then jumps to the sofa. On the other side, Naeun still busy with her boots.

 

 

“Seriously…” Naeun groans. “It’s really hard to open this boots…”

“Next time,” Chorong looks at Naeun’s boots. “Don’t use that kind of boots again, Son Naeun.” Chorong shakes her head as Naeun glared at her. “You know that I’m more experienced than you.”

“Yeah…” Naeun nods. “Because you older than me… Ugh.” Naeun sighs really hard when she succeed to open the boots.

“Hm,” Chorong mumbles.                                                  

“Just kidding. Even you’re older than me, you look younger, unnie.” Naeun grins and walks to her room.

 

 

After she brought her clothes and towel, her eyes suddenly focused on a white box that putted on the corner of the room. *err… that dress. Forget it, Naeun. You must take a bath now…* Naeun shakes her head and walks to the bathroom.

***

“Naeun-ah,” Chorong raises her eyebrow while looking at Naeun. “You look really confused right now”

“My head will blow up, unnie. Thinking about this dress……” Naeun puts the white box on her lap while massaging her head.

“Tsk…” Chorong shakes her head. “Just take it easy… Call him, meet him, then give him the dress.” Chorong shrugged.

“It’s not that easy..” Naeun takes a deep breath and messes her hair. “He must be really angry at me. Unnie, you don’t want your beloved bestfriend killed by her ex-groom, right?”

“I don’t really care about it.” Chorong shakes her head. “The one who killed is you, not me. I’m still want to live.” She said.

“Eyy~” Naeun glares but suddenly her handphone vibrated. “New message?”

“From?” Chorong peeks to Naeun’s handphone.

“My Senior” Naeun answers without turning her eyes from the phone screen. “Tomorrow, I will have a meeting at A CUBE office in the morning… 08:00AM” She says.

“With who?”

“Stop being curious, Chorong unnie! You look like a mom!”

“Yeah, of course. As long as you staying with me, I’m your mom!” Chorong laughs hard.

***

~The next day, 08:00AM~

“Senior Lee said that the meeting will start at 08:00AM! So, I come earlier…” Naeun sighs.

“Sorry, Miss Son…” the woman shows a smile. “But the meeting will start on 08:30AM. Maybe Senior Lee want to make sure you won’t come late. So, he told you to come 30 minutes earlier…” The woman chuckles a bit.

“Err…” Naeun shows a forced smile. “Okay, then. Thank you, Miss Kim.”

“Anytime. See you later!”

Naeun watch Miss Kim walks to her room.

“So… what should I do now?” Naeun takes her handphone and writes a text to Senior Lee. Just when she sent the text, her eyes locked to a tall guy walking on the lobby. Lee Taemin. *What is he doing here?*

She opens but her voice didn’t come out. She closes her eyes. *Come on, Naeun.. you can do it!*

Naeun takes a deep breath. “Lee…” She whispered. “Lee Taemin!” Just when she opens her eyes, that guy already walked out from the office building. She sighs. How can she be this weak?

***

“So, this is the model. Son Naeun.” Senior Lee introduces Naeun.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Son Naeun imnida…” She stands up and then bows. “Nice to meet you!” 

“You can sit now, Miss Son…” Senior Lee says with a big smile on his face. “Next…” He took a document on the table and read it carefully. “Oh, and… for this project, we will have a team-work with Woollim magazine!”

Naeun and the others clap their hands.

“Since our photographer, Lee Taemin resigned…” He takes a deep breath and once stared at Naeun. “So, we invited the photographer from Woollim magazine. Kim Myungsoo!”

The participants of the meeting clap their hands but there’s no.person.named.kim.myungsoo.in.the.meeting.room.

Suddenly, the door opens by a tall guy. Just with one look, Naeun believe that this guy must be running to this room.

“Sorry, I’m late.” He says while controlling his breath.

“It’s okay. You can have a seat,” Senior Lee smiles a bit and watch that guy until he sat down. “So… Can you tell me what’s your name?” He asks.

“Oh, I have to introduce myself now?” 

“Yes, if you don’t mind.”

“Oh, of course.” That guy coughs and stands up. “I’m the photographer from Woollim Magazine…” He said. “My name is Kim Myungsoo,” He bows.

*Oh… So this is Kim Myungsoo. Handsome guy..* Naeun nods.

“Oh, so you’re the photographer…” Senior Lee nods slowly. “I hope we have a good teamwork…”

“Yes, thank you.” Myungsoo bows again and goes back to his seat.

Naeun stares at him. Suddenly that guy looks back at Naeun and smiled.

 

 

 When their eyes meet each other on a second, Naeun sneezes. She can hears Myungsoo chuckling on his seat.

*cute.*

“It’s not funny…” Naeun mumbles. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Myungsoo tries to hold his laugh. What a shame.

***

The meeting is over. Naeun groans and tidies the documents in front of her. 4 hours of meeting make her wanna die. Actually, in the middle of the meeting, she have a nap so she feels dizzy now.

“Miss Son,” a voice calls her as she walked outside the meeting room.

Naeun turns back to look who’s the owner of the voice. *This guy again…*

“Yes? What can I do for you, Photographer Kim?” Naeun tilts her head.

“I just want to tell you that… I hope we can have a good teamwork.” Myungsoo bows.

Naeun nods. “Yes, of course we will.” Naeun bows. “By the way, I have to go now. Catch you later!” Naeun turns back again and walks to the lobby.

“Hmm...” she checks the documents while walking. Suddenly, a man walks in front of her and they’re crashed. Naeun falls down and the documents on Naeun’s hand spread around.

“Ah! Sorry!”

Naeun rubs her . “Aigoo~ it hurts!”

“Are you okay? I’m really…” Suddenly, the man turns to be quite. Naeun raised her eyebrow and she looked up to that man.

Her eyes widened. *Lee Taemin?*

“Son Naeun?” Taemin tilts his head and frowned. He shuts his mouth and suddenly walks away. “Sorry. I don’t have any business with you again.” He mumbles while walking to the exit door.

“Lee Taemin!” Naeun shouts and stands up quickly. She forgets the pain on her and follows Taemin from the back. “Lee Taemin! Stop!” She pulls Taemin’s hand.

The people on the lobby watch them curiously. Especially Myungsoo.

“Lee Taemin please listen to me..” Naeun shakes Taemin’s shoulder.

“What ?” Taemin asks coldly.

“About the wedding dress..” Naeun bit her lower lip. “I want to give it back…”

“You can give it back later. Though, I can buy that dress as much as I want.” Taemin answers without looking at Naeun. “Please stay away from me…” Taemin removes Naeun’s hand from his shoulder and walks out from the office building.

Naeun runs outside the building and follows him. “Taemin Oppa!” Naeun shouts and grabbed Taemin’s hand strongly. “Please forgive me…”

Taemin glares at Naeun. “Do you know how it feels? Do you know pain?” He asks. “Now, let go.” Taemin said coldly.

Naeun stares at him then let go off his hand. She watch Taemin’s back when he walks away. Tears rolls down on her cheek. *Son Naeun… you’re idiot.*

***

“Welcome back!” Chorong opens the door. “Today, Woohyun allowed me to leave the cafe early because… Naeun-ah! What happened!?” Chorong holds Naeun’s face.

“Nothing, unnie…” Naeun whispers with hopeless face.

“Naeun-ah… Tell me…”

“I’m sorry unnie…” Naeun bit her lower lips to hold her tears. “Please give me a time…” She rushes to her room and locks the door. She walks to the corner and takes the white box. She opens the box and stares at that expensive wedding dress.

Taemin’s word appears in her brain. I can buy that dress as much as I want.

*He’ve changed… totally changed...*

If only she doesn’t have sense of humanity, she will burn that expensive wedding dress. Cursed expensive wedding dress.

 

~chapter two end~

 

 


 

 

 

"Please be honest to me. You love me, don't you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-shinproduction-