Two Dark Shadows

Wizardry

(A/N- It's been like a month and I've lost like two half chapters.... so basically.... I lost a chapter and Wiz is getting on my nerves.

ALSOO, I wrote that like.... three weeks ago.... =_=" FORGIVE ME!! I just realized why I couldn't bring myself to type an awesoomly amazing chapter quickly. I WAS WRITING A FILLER OF SORTS. So... Let's change the story line for this chapter a bit?

Please forgive me for taking so long. THANK ALL OF YOU WHO STAYED SUBSCRIBED [even if it's because you have 200 something subscriptions and didn't want to go searching for it.....]  ENJOY!)


While walking away from the tree with the girls, Taemin ran up and started walking backwards to face us while talking. I narrow my eyes at him but he returns it with an innocent smile.

"What are you girls doing?" He asks cutely. Jae blushes lightly and once again ducks behind CL. I glance at Taemin and he seems to be staring at Jae adoringly for about half a second before he has his guard up again. Surprisingly, Bom answers for us.

"What's it look like? We're going to class." She says quietly with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. This is as much fun as Bom expresses. I mean, with CL as her friend, she's bound to already being having a blast. Taemin chuckles good-heartedly and rephrases his question.

"Well, I was wondering if you girls were going to do anything?" All at once we shake our heads as if on command. Taemin smiles brightly.

"Great! How about after school, we go somewhere?" He suggests cheerfully. I would've thought it was all in good fun and whatnot but Taemin is a sneaky little ghost. Why doesn't he want me to like Beast? I'm not letting my guard down around him.

"Where?" CL asks curiously. Taemin thinks for a bit and nods his head.

"I'll tell you guys when we get there! See you after school!" He says cheekily and runs away before CL can pound his head in for doing that.

"Nerve of that boy..."

---

"Yo! Lika!" I halt to a stop in the hallway and wait for the person to catch up with me.

"Ready for me to talk?" She asks me. I turn to Minzy and nod in an obvious manner. She smirks and takes my hand. Suddenly, she's pulling me through the crowds in the hallway and lightly shoves me into an empty room.

"Okay, no one can hear us in here." Minzy says looking around the room aimlessly.

"Woah! I'm not going to do anything. You can lower your defense." I narrow my eyes at her. Minzy smirks.

"Have I told you I know you're a wizard?" My eye widen at the sudden information.

"I'm.... not a normal human. I'm... an empath." I look at her blankly. Minzy giggles and lightly slaps my arm.

"They haven't taught you anything, have you? Well... I guess you're too young for that anyway," But before I could ask any questions, she goes on,"An empath is like... Well, I can feel your emotions and know everything about you. Well, the emotions. I don't actually know your past but I can tell you've brought up right." I nod slowly.

"Anyway! I just need to tell you that Taemin is only--" But she vanished before my eyes like someone quickly waving a cloth and a moment later the bell rings, signaling the next class will begin. I blink and look around the room suspiciously.

I was going to be late to my next class so I hurriedly left. Behind me, two dark shadows appeared but I was too far away to notice them. One of them leaned towards the other and then they shook and vanished. I was oblivious to all of it though.

---

The bell rang once again, ending the school day. I left the classroom without trouble and headed to where Taemin instructed all of us to meet some time ago. We were all there except for Dara and Bom.  It only took a few minutes before they appeared in front of us.

Taemin smiled and told us to follow him. We arrived at an ice-cream shop.

"This is where you wanted to go?" CL asks incredulously. Taemin nods excitedly as Jae smiles fondly at the building. They must really like the food.

"This isn't all! After this we're going to a Lotte World!" I blink confusedly.

"Lotte World?" I ask clueless. Jae giggles and explains it to me.

"It's a theme park." I nod slowly rendering the idea.

"LET'S NOT JUST STAND THERE, I WANT MY BANANA MILK." Taemin shouts suddenly. I'm lost again until CL clues me in this time.

"Taemin is crazy." I nod immediately.

"Aah."


How... was it? I KNOW IT TOOK FOREVER BUT NOW THEY HAVE FUN AT LOTTE WORLD!! I don't actually know too much about it so forgive me if I'm wrong. The pictures look awesoom though. From now on, when someone asks me where would you want to go anywhere in the world, Imma say 1) Beast's dorm or 2) Lotte World!!

Question Corner! (Thank yall, I got so many!!)

From: allisonxx227

If anyone from B2ST asked you out what would be your reaction?

Well.... Seeing how they're all like 9 years older than me, I'd have to say no. T^T BUT i would totally spaz and freak and suggest that we could be friends and I WOULD SO WAIT FOR HIM.

From: B1A4-forever

If beast showed up at your front door what would you do? would you spazz? let them in? die from happiness? ALL OF THE ABOVE? I would freak the eff out. Then calm down. OF COURSE I WOULD LET THEM IN. But I wouldn't die... because then I GET LESS TIME WITH THEM!!! OMFG BEAST IS AT MY DOORSTEP!

From: YoseobIsMyLife

if you could be anything you ever wanted what would you be?
I would be... Yoseob's best friend.
if you could switch lives with anyone who would it be and why?
I dunno.... Lemme think.
if you could afford beast would you but them? and what would you use them for? (lawl, wtf xD)
I would most certainly not "but" them! But I would BUY them. No wait.. rent them. I would befriend them. WTF ARE YOU THINK DONGSAENG.
 

From: EternallyInfinite

If you could have one thing/person in the world, what/who would it be?
I would want.... hrm.... HARD QUESTIONS! I..... want..... A POKEMON. Water type please.
and
If Beast came to your house, each holding flowers, and singing a ballad, what would happen to you? Faint? Die? 

I would stand in awe and hope it isn't a dream lol...

 

That... is all! I had a really fun time answering your questions and now I'm half an hour over my deadline... I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK! Because yes.... I'm back in school. The updates may get sparce again but please forgive me! I have to focus on school work and writing a chapter takes a LONG time. Thank you for putting up with mee!!