Couple Photo Booth

Wizardry

(A/N- Oh my my, Hello there! It's been a while, right? I don't even know. School has got me DEAD. Anyway... read on!)


"Where are you taking me?" I ask quite panicky. It was, or at least seemed, a whole lot safer with all of them around me. Not just one of them. Hyunseung looks back and godly smiles, which of course only makes me more anxious. Suddenly, he stops tugging on me and stops. I crane my neck only to see a dainty pink booth.

"What is it?" I ask disgusted. That color was just not flattering.

"A couple photo booth of course." He answers me plainly, not even bothering to turn around. Hyunseung looks very occupied with reading it's instructions. I stand there bored, waiting for him to finish. Just as I was opening my mouth to complain, Hyunseung tugs me in and throws me down on his lap.

Stumbling by the sudden force, my arms find their way around his neck and my legs are draped over his. My mouth, of course, wide open. Hyunseung's eyes glint with enjoyment as he smiles playfully at me and I scowl at him.

"Aw, don't want to take pictures with Prince Jang?" He coos teasingly. I shake my head in response and his smile disappears.

"You're so cute." He mutters darkly right before switching and becoming happy again. Talk about bi-polar!

"So! Should we get that one--"He points to a plain cute, blue frame,"This one--"Hyunseung points to an equally cute, but yellow frame with flowers,"Or...... This one?" The final time, it was a dark blue one with storm clouds and lightning. Sure, that may sound eerie but the clouds had cute angry faces and were holding the lightning bolts with stick arms. I giggled and instinctively tapped that one on the screen. Hyunseung smirked and turned his face away.

I reached over and pulled on his chin to make him face the screen again. Afterwards, I pointed at the screen confusedly. It read instructions but I didn't understand them. What does 'Make sure you look cute in his arms!' mean? Hyunseung laughs and I pout unknowingly.

Abruptly, the screen faded out and a timer appeared. I sat there not knowing what to do and suddenly a flash went off and I ducked under Hyunseung's arms. He chuckles and my back calmingly.

"Sit up, we have another picture." Hyunseung alerts me as the timer goes off again. This time, expecting the flash, I sit there and smile awkwardly. Hyunseung puts up two fingers and does a cute pose. I burst out laughing as the picture gets taken.

"One more~" Hyunseung sings. This time, we both conk our heads together and stick our tongues out. I didn't do it though. My body moved on its own accord. Just like a few minutes ago with Yoseob. The picture is taken and my body is suddenly lighter, and I have control back.

I start to stand up but Hyunseung grabs my waist and stops me. I look at him questioningly but it disappears with a look of surprise as he picks up that way and steps out of the booth. Basically, I'm in his arms, facing forward, with his head partly in my back.

"L-let me down?!" He drops me and I land with a grunt. I turn to scowl at him but Hyunseung was busy with the pictures that were shooting out of a slot in the side of the booth. The pictures.

I side skip and peer down at them with Hyunseung. The first one was me, ducking my head in Hyunseung's arms. His face smiling victoriously. The second was Hyunseung doing his pose and my face bright with vibrant laughter. The third and final one displayed both of us looking rather cute and couple-y. There was a strange thing about the final one though. My eyes were glazed over and had a shade of green in them.

I didn't like it.


Ending everything sooooo eerie. TENSION POWER UP!!

At least, I think it's eerie. So.. who wants me to explain it sometime later in chapters? OR I could just not. I dunno... KEKEKE.

Author's random babble coming up...

I have recently gone into a craze for nsn. (Nevershoutnever) I absolutely love "Can't Stand It" right now. AND "Jane Doe". Don't worry, actually you should be happy. NOW I HAVE HAPPY MUSIC TO LISTEN TO. "Why do you care?" SHUT UP ROBOTIC VOICE. THIS MEANS....  I finally have happy music so more updates. How does this work? I dun naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. But whatevs.

-not edited- yet.