Beast

Wizardry

(A/N- Hey guys... WAIT! Before you beat me with a banana or whatever fruit you're holding at the moment, hear me out. My mom has had me working like... EVERYDAY. GAAAH. So, whenever I had a day off-- YOU HAD A DAY OFF AND DIDN'T UPDATE LIKE HELL?!-- HEY! I was tired. I'm sorry so sorry. Please beat me now.

Well... enjoy. Hehe......)


 

He has these piercing eyes that scream at me silently and the way he's standing shows that he knows how to survive. He's taller than the others. He looks older too. What's this feeling? Why is he giving me these tingles?

I force myself to look away from and examine the others. None of them leave a lasting impression like his. Still, I shouldn't stare at him like that but it was like I couldn't help myself. I find my eyes on him again. Only ever on him. He had beauty but it was a rough, untouched beauty. It was, well, beautiful. Then I saw them talking.

Quickly snapping out of whatever trance I was just in, I strain myself to hear them and their conversation. It was about me of course.

"What's wrong with her?" One of them asked.

(A/N- I don't want that whole confusion I had in Ex, so ^^ Kwangie)

"I dunno. She's just staring at us. Why isn't she doing something?" A really cute one replied. He looked like he was twelve, but still managed to be super hot.

(A/N- Do I have to say this one? Yoseobie~)

"In shock of seeing Beast for the first time?" A cocky one guessed. I slightly narrow my eyes at his words but they didn't notice, and if they did no one let on.

(A/N- Hyunseungie..... <3)

"Let's play with her then?" Another one suggests. Some of their eyes light up at the idea whereas the rest just keep their calm face.

(A/N- Doojoon ^_^)

"What do you think?" The first one that I hear speak asks the person beside him. I hadn't notice him until now but he had the same piercing eyes as him. It's just, he seemed different. Almost like he's more dangerous but at least stable. He doesn't speak but nods in agreement with the others. No one bothered to ask him. Like his opinion doesn't matter enough.

"Hello!" The cute one shouts. I pretend as though I hadn't been listening and snap my head towards him with a surprised look on my face. He giggles and walks over to me.

"Who are you?" We both ask each other at the same time. He bursts out laughing when I back away slightly. Much to my displeasure, he grabs my wrist and pulls me in close.

"Don't back away. That makes me sad." He whispers into my ear causing me to shudder and breathe out sharply. I'm suddenly released after what seems to be forever when there's a growl coming from where the other boys are.

"I'm Yoseob, by the way." He tells me before walking back. If everyone of them are going introduce themselves like that I should just run for it. Before I get the chance, all six of them almost pop up in front of me.

"Sorry about him, he's a little erted when it comes to pretty girls." The one who suggested to 'play with me' states.

"Yah! I am not!" Yoseob defends himself. Receiving scoffs from most of them.

"I'm Doojoon, nice to meet you." He says holding his hand out. I look at it confused on what to do. Then images flash in my head and I just know what to do. By the time I come back my hand is in his and I'm shaking it like this is the most normal thing in the world. He smiles at me and pulls away.

"Way to her hand, Doojoon hyung." One of them mutters and the guys around him snicker. That one steps up and smiles at me.

"I'm Kwangie~" He sings sweetly. I cringe at his honey covered words. Don't get me wrong. I like sweet guys, this is just like a sugar rush though.

"Hah! She doesn't even like you!" The cocky one from before says. Kwangie turns and slaps his head lightly.

"Be quiet Hyunseung hyung. She does so like me." Kwangie says. Well, now Hyunseung doesn't have to introduce himself but, of course, he does anyway.

"I'm Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung. You can call me yeobo though." He states. Yeobo? I search inside my head and my eyes widen when I find the meaning of that word.

"No way!" I finally speak to them. Hyunseung gasps and then smiles brightly. Shouldn't he be sad or something? I'm pretty sure I just rejected him.

"I got her to speak! Take that you idiots!" Hyunseung chirps. Anger flashes in Kwangie's eyes like he's going to tackle Hyunseung but it quickly disappears as soon as it came.

"What's you name?" Kwangie asks, his voice tight. I open my mouth but stop and gesture to the two who haven't introduced themselves. Him and the other one with piercing eyes.

"Oh, that's just-" Kwangie starts to say quickly but gets interrupted.

"I'm Junhyung and this is Dongwoon." I stare at them. They're different from the others. Closer to each other, and that's saying a lot because they all seem to be very close, like brothers almost.

"And your name?" Kwangie asks looking slightly annoyed Junhyung interrupted him but still cheerful about something.

"Lika. My name's Lika." I mutter looking right at him. Kwangie smiles brightly and pumps his fists in the air like he just won a contest.

"I got her to tell me her name! Beat that Hyunseung hyung!" Kwangie challenges him. Hyunseung smirks and walks up to me. At first I thought he would just talk to me but, oh! I was wrong.

Hyunseung pulls me into a hug and smells my hair. Pulls me into a hug. And smells my hair. What the-

"Get off her!" Someone demands. Hyunseung jumps back, clearly surprised and turns to the source, as do I. Surprisingly, it's Junhyung.

"What? You want in on this game too?" Hyunseung jokes half heartedly. Junhyung glares at him and Hyunseung backs away. Bumping into me. Great. I topple over and almost fall. Almost. I'd rather fall because somehow, I'm now in Dongwoon's arms. His strong, sturdy arms. There's that electrical thing again.

(A/N- HAH! Aw, did you want Junhyung? I knew from the beginning it's Dongwoon. Just had to be ^^. I'll tag it [Dongwoon] later. XP Oh, and if you haven't figured it out, DONGWOON IS THE DUDE. ^_^)

What's going on? I feel so light-headed and dizzy. Like I'm floating on a cloud in the sky. Strangely enough, I absolutely love this feeling. Well, it quickly goes away and I'm back on the ground I probably never left. I look around and Doojoon is in front of me.

"Lika? You zoned out for bit there." Doojoon tells me. I shake my head lightly and try to find Dongwoon. Even when I think of him, the damn electrical tingle is there.

"Where's Dongwoon?" I ask absent-mindedly looking. I couldn't see him anywhere. Doojoon smirks and leans in.

"I'll tell you. If you kiss me?" Doojoon offers. I roll my eyes and look at him. He keeps smirking so I sigh. I'll just kiss him on the cheek. Easy. I jump up a bit and kiss him right in the middle  of his cheek and he seems so shocked that I actually did it. Doojoon didn't need to tell me anymore because Dongwoon growled at us. I turn to look at him but his eyes flash and he looks away.

Determined to make him face me so this tingle might go away I reach out for Doojoon's shirt, pull him toward me and yes. I kissed him. Right on the lips. At first he's super shocked but then he kisses me back. The whole time I'm looking directly at Dongwoon and Doojoon, well, I'm not even sure what he was doing.

Well, the tingle went away, but it was replaced with a sharp, stinging pain that electrocuted me. I push Doojoon away and scream. It hurts so bad. I feel like I should be dying but I won't be able to. This pain is suppose to hurt but not kill.

"O-omo.... s-stop!" I shout. After laying on the ground for who knows how long, the pain finally goes away. I try to sit back up but apparently, I can't move. I hear some voices though. Might as well let that entertain me while I lay here lifelessly.

"But she's amazing!" That's Doojoon's voice, followed by a loud smack and a growl.

"Still, how'd you do that Woonie?" Kwangie's voice. Silence.

"Should we check if Lika's awake?" Kwangie again.

"No, if she were awake, she would've moved or something. Let's just wait." Hyunseung there, sounding all smart and whatnot.

"No, she is awake." Junhyung's voice followed by a pause.

Then right by my ear,"Aren't you, Lika?" After that I'm picked up and I hear another growl. Junhyung drops me suddenly and then someone else picks me up. I know these arms. Dongwoon. Now the pain isn't coming back but the tingle is. Stupid tingle!

Suddenly the tingle subsides for a bit and my body feels like a feather floating in the sky again. Somehow, I can move again but this time, Dongwoon is holding me a little tighter than needed, restricting my movement completely.

"Dongwoon, you can let me go." I whisper so only he can hear. Instead, he squeezes me more and leans in. What's going on?! Just before his lips meet mine, he me. me. Well, my lips and I have no idea why but it's driving me crazy so it's only natural I'm breathing a little shallow, right? I just go ahead and try to pop forward and kiss him but, restricting all movement here. Apparently, he notices and he finally kisses me.

It felt like. Magic. Fireworks. Sparks. Whatever you want to call it. The tingle, the pain before, they melted away and all I could feel were these. These embers. And I loved it.

"Urm...." Yoseob just has to ruin the moment, doesn't he?! Dongwoon pulls away and lets out a frustrated sigh. I turn to look at Yoseob, with the rest of Beast, smiling at us cheekily. Then I realized what I'm doing and where I am. I gasp and blush, pushing Dongwoon away and hopping out of his arms. Looking away from all of them, I storm off. I feel it when I leave their bubble.

Wizards. There are wizards here. I've kissed two of them. Stop thinking about that! Classes, I have to get to class. Yeah, let's go to class now.


HAHAHAHA!!! Liked it? Seobie is such a blocker isn't he?! I had so much fun writing this. I'm pretty sure this is kind of short. SORRY!! ^_^ But wasn't it SO worth it? I mean, there's a lot of :D stuff in there. DON'T BELIEVE ME? Yoseob being erted(?), Hyunseung hugs, kissing Doojoon AND Dongwoon, being picked up by Junhyung! Something for everyone. Well, wasn't Kwangie just being there enough?

ANYWAAAYS. Again, mianhae for taking forever. TOT

Question Corner: (THAT'S RIGHT IT'S HERE!)

From: PrincessBubbleTea

Can you describe in more detail about the Japanese guy?
No. HAHAHAH! I'll give you this, his name is Asian like and he has BOWL HAIR. Literally, like BOWL hair. It's really soft.

From: YoseobIsMyLife

why did your dad kill the fishies? D:
He doesn't love them? Ask him. I mean, I told him to let ME arrange the shells in the tank but no. He puts the spiky shell where Fish 8 hangs out instead of the smooth shell like I do and BOOM. Fish 8 RIP.

 

Guess that's all for today. SEE YOU NEXT TIME?

Comment!

Ask me questions!