Minzy

Wizardry

(A/N- Hiya guys. I'm trying to get chapters in fast before my schedule is busy busy again! Not that I have a very active social life.... more like bossy mother. ANYWAYS! Bye. Enjoy? Please don't stop reading because I'm stupid!! TTOTT and this is like... the shortest chapter ever. I'm SORRRRRRRY!)


Should I tell Jae?

Wait, why would you need to tell Jae?

No! I should tell her!

What could she even do?

If I'm a good friend, I'll tell her!

But what if she gets mad?

Why would she get mad?

I don't know, you're the one talking to yourself.

You annoy me!

I'm you, honey.

Then stop arguing with me!

Make me.

Fine!

Hello? Hello! Don't leave me here!

I didn't.

Why you-

"Lika! Stop! Just tell me, you're going to go insane if you keep that up." Jae interrupts me and my thoughts. So she was listening the whole time!

"Well, yeah. Kind of." Jae informs me. I shoot her a glare but it turns into a pout after I remember what I was just thinking about. Jae puts her hand on my shoulder reassuringly and smiles. Okay, I'll tell her.

---

"Omo! You what?!" Jae exclaims when I tell her. I smile doubtfully, unsure of her reaction.

"Lika, you do know what you're getting into, right?" Jae asks me concerned. I shake my head. What could a bunch of wizards do- Oh.

"Exactly." Jae says. I look at her worriedly. Jae smiles but she knows I dug my own grave. It can't be too bad, it's not like they're dark wizards, right? Then I would really be in trouble. But what would dark wizards be doing here anyway?! Right?!

"Lika! Calm down!" Jae brings me back from over thinking things. I sigh and smile at her. No way they're dark wizards.

---

"Jae! Wait up!" I yell after her. Jae keeps walking without a care in the world. She's already like fifty meters in front of me.

"No! Practice running!" Jae shouts back. I sigh and stop. Breathing heavily, I let my legs give and land on my on the grass near the sidewalk. Glaring at nothing in particular in frustration of this "running" concept. I hate it! Absolutely hate it! It !

Puffing my cheeks out with air, I sit there with my arms in between my spread out legs while leaning back on a convenient rock large enough to sustain me.

Stupid Jae. Making me walk and run and stupid not flying stuff. One day I will run faster than anyone, believe me. Just not today! I laugh in a crazy manner at my own failure.

"You. Are. So. Weird." I hear a voice say. I look up and smile sarcastically, not bothering to check who it is.

"Why, thank you!" The girl laughs and plops down next to me.

"I like you. My name's Minzy." She tells me. I look at her and she's smiling at me in an all knowing way yet she doesn't look like she's trying to prove anything.

"Lika." I tell her kindly.

"So, want to tell me what's on your mind?" Minzy asks me. I looks at her suspiciously. She's not a mind reader like Jae, right? No, wait, not everyone is a ghost or whatever.

Minzy's eyes widen and she quickly covers it up,"I mean, no one just laughs like that, right?!" I nod slowly. This girl seems weird.

"So? Wanna share?" She offers again. Well, I guess I should get it off my chest. Even if I already told Jae, she didn't really give me much. Well, I've only met Minzy today. Could I really trust her?

Make up your stupid mind! You are driving me MAD!

Well, I ended up confiding everything to Minzy and she just nodded in an understanding, reassuring manner. At the very end, I was afraid she wouldn't tell me anything but fortunately, she did.

"Lika, Beast has been known to toy with anything that peeks interest. To be honest, Jae was right. You kind of screwed yourself. But! You're strong and you can totally handle it. Trust me. I know." Minzy tells me reassuringly.

Before I could answer her, I hear Jae screaming my name. I turn my head to where she is and shout back. When I return to Minzy, she has disappeared like 'poof'. No trace of her except the print on the smooshed grass. At least she wasn't a hallucination.

"Where have you been!?" Jae asks me in an irritated tone.

I smirk,"Don't make me run then." Jae glares at but agrees.

"Let's go home."

"Sure, but hey. Do you know a girl named Minzy?"


SO? New character!! Sorry, Lucy. IT'S NOT YOU. If I had everyone in 2NE1 except Minzy, do you really think she wouldn't be added? I don't have some hatred for her!! I like Minzy~!

Questions Corner:

Since I have to have a question, I'll use this one. Even though she didn't mean (probably) for it to go here.

From: YoseobIsMyLife

okay so she likes kikwang, dongwoon or Doojoon?
Dongwoon, dongsaeng. Dongwoon IS THE LOVE INTEREST... WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIKING HIM?? HAHAHAH. She likes Termen...

Looks like that's all...

Please, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

COMMENT!