He looked at me!

Wizardry

(A/N- Hi guys. I got the day off! :D I know I just sort a updated this and I'm totally neglecting Expressionless but.....

Enjoy?)


"What? Ghost can do that?!" I ask, totally estatic after Mr. Choi answered all my questions. He nods solemnly. I'm grinning like crazy. How can I not? I'm learning so much more about magic just by this!

Turns out I can understand and communicate with them because they basically injected their language into me in my sleep. Ghosts can fly because they hold their own amount of magic. They can also sense other magical beings. How cool is that?!

Mr. Choi also said that all ghost have their own power. He can possess people and he told me that Jae can read minds. I mean, there are wizard spells like that, but to just have that ability? Awesome! The downside? They only have that one ability.  I would rather be a wizard then.

"What would you like to eat?" Mr. Choi asks me. I smile at him.

"Um, what do you have?"

"We have nothing. Just tell me what you want, and I shall have it for you." He tells me sternly. I nod obidiently and think.

"Just....give me whatever?" I ask uncertainly. He nods and floats away. My eyes widen.

"Wait up!" I call after him.

---

"Here you are." Mr. Choi states. I look down at what he just gave me. I poke at it with the spoon and peer up at him slightly confused.

"What....is it?" I ask uncertainly.

"It is called cereal. You need not worry of it. Just eat and then sleep. When you wake I'll have given you common knowledge." Mr. Choi sighs. Is he annoyed with me? I think he is. Not my fault I was forced to come to a world I know nothing about.

Grumbling, I eat the 'cereal' and then go to the room I was previously in. Laying down on the princess bed, I close my eyes and go into nice sleep.

---

I open my eyes and my head kind of hurts. Not a lot, only slightly. I clutch it and look around warily. Suddenly, I see these pictures flash in my head. People behaving in a weird manner, these strange looking foods, different customs. It's all different but strangely familiar. Is this what Mr. Choi meant? Common knowledge?

Soon the hurting in my head stops and I sit up. I get out of the bed and go find Jae. Only after I go out the door I realized I'm walking. Walking! Is this part of common knowledge? My legs sort of hurt though. This is a little tiring.

"Jae!" I call out her name. Much to my pleasure, she appears in front of me in half a second. I smile at her and she looks like she's in a hurry.

"What's up?" Jae asks me quickly. I look at her up and down and frown.

"Why are you wearing those clothes?" I ask her unknowingly.

Jae giggles and replies,"I'm going to school." I nod slowly, searching through the new information in my head. School. Hey, it's just like my school but they teach different things! Wait, if Jae goes to school I'll be all alone. I don't want to be selfish but I don't want to be lonely either.

"Can I come too?" I suddenly ask. Jae ponders the request and after a few minutes she nods. I grin happily.

"One thing though. We need to get out of the house before Mr. Choi-" Jae whispers but Mr. Choi appears before us grimacing. Jae snaps her eyes shut and frown.

"You want her to go to school? A wizard in school?" Mr. Choi asks harshly. I flinch at his hostility.

"Yeah! We'll be late, come on Lika!" Jae says hastily grabbing my hand and flying out of the house. Once she says it's nice and clear, Jae starts laughing like crazy.

I gape at her.

"What?" Jae asks between laughs. I point back to the direction we came from worriedly. Jae waves her hand in the air in a dismissive manner.

"That's nothing. There's-" Jae starts but cuts herself off frowning suddenly. If I wasn't watching her the whole time I would've missed the frown because Jae smiled immediately after.

"Come on." Jae says, pulling my hand and not looking at me. I don't question her behavior because she seems incredibly uneasy.

Soon enough we arrive at her school.

"Okay, we'll just go enroll you and you can change and get your books." I nod as Jae leads the way. We're not flying anymore and my legs are pretty much used to the gravity pulling on them.

As we walk through the school student keep staring at me and suddenly Jae grabs my hand and runs. My eyes widen and I shout after her.

"What's going on?" Jae sends a message directly to my head.

I forgot, you're wearing your wizard clothes! I need to get you out of their vision or else they'll gossip or something. Don't worry though, we're almost there!

It sounded so clear, just like we were talking one on one alone. Must be part of her mind reading ability.

After a little running, we enter a room with very few people. Jae talks really fast and fills out some papers. A few minutes pass and I go sit down in an available chair. I look down at the floor and examine it. What a playful pattern.

Jae sticks some clothes in front of my face, making me jump back a little. She giggles at my movement and gestures me up. Jae shoves the clothes into my arms and skips off. I was going to run after her but then she sent me another message.

Go change in the restrooms then find your class! Sorry I had to rush off but I'll be late for my class~.

Sighing, I went to the nearby restrooms that we passed on the way here. I change out of my clothes and put on the school ones. Using a shrinking spell I learned when I was a youngling I make my robe smaller and tuck it into my pocket. While putting my robe away I notice a piece of paper in the pocket. I take it out and written on it says: Find your class! -Jae

Smiling, I exit the restroom and unfold the paper. I read it and nod. Jae had written instructions for me. How nice and easy. There was more writing at the bottom though. It said to give my teacher the paper when I got there. Nodding, I make my way to my classroom.

---

I enter the classroom and everyone turns to me. The first thing I notice, or more so feel, is a wave of magic. Strong magic. I quickly dismiss the thought. How could there be powerful magic here?

The second thing I notice? The teacher looking quite annoyed I interrupted her class. In fact, it seems like she was glaring at me. Remembering what Jae wrote, I walk up to her and hand her the paper. The teacher takes it and reads it over. After a moment she hands it back and smiles. Talk about bi-polar! I notice that what Jae wrote has disappeared though. Ghost magic?

"Li-ca? Is that your name?" She asks me ina slow voice. Is she making fun of me?! I can speak your language! Oh well, I'll play with her then if she's going to assume I can't speak well enough.

"A-a-ani-y-yo. Lika. Um........ch-chair?" I say fakely. The teacher actually smiles like she was expecting that. She takes my hand and leads me to an empty chair. Are you kidding me? I am not a youngling anymore! I can walk!

"There. You. Are." She pronounces each and every syllable as slowly as possible. The class finally cracks up at the teacher's idiotic behavior and she quickly shushes them. Afterwards, she procedes to continue the lesson.

I turn around in my chair when I feel something hit my head. There was a balled up paper on the ground a few feet away. Trash? I pick it up and swiftly throw it into the trash can. I hear some students complaining about it though.

"Why didn't she read it?" One of them asks.

"How should I know? Maybe she's really stupid?" Another replies. I'm stupid? Excuse me!?

"Did you see that throw?" A boy whispers.

I dismiss all of their commentary. What good are their opinions to me? If they are just going to hurt me, I shouldn't even bother listening to them. 

The class is over after about ten minutes and everyone rushes out. I'm the last one exiting the classroom, even after the teacher. In the hallway it was extremely crowded. Suddenly I hear someone gasp and everyone backed up onto the walls. What's going on?

I focus really hard and send a message to Jae.

Jae! What's going on?

In less than a second she replies to me.

Tell me what's happening.

Well, the hallway was crowded then everyone-

Oh okay. It's.......Beast.

What?

Not what. Who.

Who?!

Six.....wizards.

Wizards?!

Jae replied but then all her words were blocked from my head suddenly as I met eyes with one of the six boys walking down the hallway. The was something like an electrical zap between us before he continued walking. I gasp at the strange feeling that just flowed throughout my body. Pushing my way through the people lined up, I reach the front, just to be greeted by their retreating figures.

The hallway started to fill again as Beast as disappeared. Sighing, I make my way to my next class using newly written directions from Jae.


Yo yo yo! Me here~~ Did ya enjoy my hard worked on chapter?? If so, COMMENT. If not (:'O) COMMENT. :DD

I hope it's as long as the others. It doesn't seem like it. For this fic I've decided to write long(ish) chapters. O,O

Also, I wrote this over two days so I'm WORKING right now. I brought my laptop :D this time and typed up the rest of the chapter. :DD

QUESTION CORNER:

From: PrincessBubbleTea

1) What is the worst mark you've ever gotten in school?
Hmm, let's see. A 43 I think?
2) Have you ever had a crush on a guy before, and who was he?
Are you kidding? I have crushes all the time. The latest (which was really long ago because I stopped falling in like at first glance) was this....Japanese guy at my school. I won't say anymore because I force my friends to read this even though they'll know who he is already....
3) Do you know how to make a peanut-butter sandwhich?
YESS.
4) What is your favorite song currently?
Nice Guys (it's not KPOP O.O)
5) Who is your favorite non-Beast Kpop person?
At the moment that would be....AAARGH. Let's just say...um....I ONLY BEAST OMFG. Taemin?
 

From YoseobIsMyLife

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST KPOP SONG EVER?
That I listened to fully? Beautiful. Otherwise it would be something by Big Bang
DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
They are all DEAD.
FAVOURITE COLOUR?
At the moment, light green.

~ASK ME QUESTIONS~

k, byeee