The Amusement Park

Wizardry

(A/N- Heey guys! I decided to not put this off anymore though I have loads of work due... =_=" Anyway.. I'm procrastinating on my school work to do my work work? I dun naaaaaa. ANYWAY... guess who shows up in this chapter? THAT'S RIGHT!!! Not Beast. haha... I AM JUST JOKING DON'T KILL ME TESSA. They finally appear again. I miss them, don't you?

GO GO GO READ!!)


I follow them into the shop and sit down in a booth next to Dara and Taemin. Jae is on the other side with CL and Bom. It's a comfortable fit except Taemin is next to me. I don't mind it when I see him completely focused on the menu and not trying to pull any tricks one me.

A waitress comes up and smiles brightly.

"Hey Taemin, hey girls! It's been a while, huh?" She asks casually. Jae smiles and nods.

"It has, hasn't it, Mihi-ah?" Jae replies. The girl, Mihi, laughs and continues the conversation.

"It's been so busy, I finally got a break from all the customers, you know."

"Oh really? Where are those good for nothing co-workers of your's?" CL says to her. Mihi giggles again and lightly slaps her.

"Who knows? Sprites will do what they please." My head perks up and look her questionably. Mihi grins widely as if she had just noticed me and asks several questions.

"Who's this!? Someone new? Omo! She's cute! Is she a ghost too? Is that natural blue hair? Her skin is amazing! No way! Is she a-" Dara interrupts her surprisingly.

"Wizard." She says quietly but it could have been the loudest yell ever.

"D-Dara.... You..." Mihi seems taken back. Dara nods and then looks down. Her voice was so strong.

"Anyway! Why don't we order now?" Taemin says to keep the awkward tension from erupting. Mihi nods relieved he did that and takes out a frilly pink note pad along with an appropriate match of a yellow polka-dotted pen.

"The usual for all of you?" She asks making me automatically feel out of place. Mihi realizes her mistake and then quickly asks me what I would want.

I open my mouth but I glance over to Jae last second and she raises an eyebrow with a suggestive smile.

"I'll have what she's having." I say, thankful that I have Jae. Mihi nods cheerfully and promises to be back in a few.

---

"OH MY GOD! THIS THING IS AMAZING! WHAT IS IT? I LOVE IT!" I scream out when the first spoon touches my mouth. Everyone laughs at my behavior but I don't especially mind because I'm too caught up in this amazing food.

"It's just vanilla ice cream." CL says. I scoff and continue to stuff my mouth because Jae is fighting back.

"Just? No way. Plain vanilla is the best." CL scoffs this time and puts her spoon right in Jae's face.

"Babe, lemme spell it out for you. C-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e." Jae pushes CL's arm out of the way and continues to eat. Bom giggles at their behavior and soon we finish eating.  

Taemin takes his money out but Jae tells him not to.

"No, I'll pay. I made you guys come here." Taemin reasons with her. Jae shakes her head stubbornly and pushes his hand down gently, causing him to blush but Jae didn't seeing how she was too focused on winning.

Mihi pushes all of us out of there and yells,"It's on the house! Now go!" Jae turns around to argue but Mihi had already closed the door and gone on with life. She frowns slightly until Taemin then yells suddenly.

"LOTTE WORLD WE GO!" That gets everyone in a happy mood and we run off.

---

"Here, you can pay for this." Jae teases Taemin. He makes a face resembling what you would do when you realize you've been screwed with and takes out his money.

"I'm only paying for you!" He states looking between his wallet and us defensively. CL smirks.

"Why only Jae?" She asks slyly. Taemin blushes and turns abruptly around and heads towards Jae. CL laughs and we follow.

"Thank you for coming! Please go in now." The lady says to us. We nod like normal innocent people and proceed.

My eyes grow as I take in everything. This place is...

"Amazing." I whisper. Before I know it, Jae is gone along with everyone else except CL. Who then gives me a smile that I think says you're-on-your-own-good-luck-BYE! I stand there clueless and then shrug. Might as well explore this place. I nod, taking in, and then walk away from my spot.

---

"AAAAAAAH!!" I scream as this crazy mechanical cart swerves right suddenly and then plummets downwards. The girl next to me looks close to crying and shuts her eyes quickly, only to open them again. The contraption finishes and I stumble off, grabbing whatever was closest.

"Well! Look who it is." A voice says. I look up dazed and squint my eyes to try to figure out who it is.  

"Haha! She's queasy? How cute." Another voice muses. After that I stand up a little higher and scan them. It was Beast. I'm in deep trouble now.

"Hey Lika~ miss us?" Yoseob chimes. I gulp and try to get away but whoever I was holding onto is now holding onto me.

"Let go." I manage to murmur out. He shakes his head and then pulls me into him. I squirm, trying to get out of his grasp but give up after a few moments.

"You're mine." He whispers into my hair, sending tingles down my spine and my face heats up.

(A/N- Sorry but... wtf am I doing.)

I attempt to push him away, afraid the tingles may come back. Why is he doing this?

"Well, if Dongwoon would kindly release the girl, maybe we can go have more fun?" Hyunseung suggests playfully. Dongwoon growls a bit but does let of me. Sort of. Now just his arm is slung around my neck instead of a full on bear hug. I guess this is okay.

Beast walks around a bit, dragging me along with, until Doojoon stops at ride. I look up at it and gulp. It was a really tall tower with seats on all sides of it. It raised slowly and then plummeted down along with its passengers and their screams.

"Let's go on this one." He states. I try to pull back but Dongwoon doesn't let me. He looks at me; I can't figure out the look in his eyes; and walks off.

We strap ourselves in our seats, Dongwoon on my left and Junhyung on my right, and the ride starts. Unknowingly, as we rise, I grab Dongwoon's hand and hold it tightly. When we go back down at a super fast speed, I think I even clung to his arm. Finally, we're let off the thing and I almost fall but Dongwoon catches me just in time.

"Be careful." He says quietly. I nod slightly and grab his shirt for support. When we walk a bit I see some girls whisper.

"Look at her! Showing off her boyfriend like that."

"She must be such a , clinging to him like that."

"What sort of hair is that?"

"Why don't you do that with me!? You're such a bad boyfriend!" This one actually made me laugh a bit, seeing how the girl screamed it out and now everyone within hearing distance was looking at her.

"Don't mind them." He says to me. I guess that can make me feel better. I smile a bit but then I'm sure my face turns completely opposite when I'm swiftly yanked out of Dongwoon's arms.

"You've had her for too long. Our turn~" Kikwang and Yoseob sing. I gulp as they drag me a bit away from Dongwoon. I look back and he's glaring at them murderously until Junhyung walks up to him and he calms down. They talk in some sort and Dongwoon exhales angrily and shakes his head before following the group.

"So Lika~, who do you like more?" Kikwang asks playfully. Dongwoon immediately pops up in my head but I keep my lips shut.

"Aww, that's no fun." Yoseob complains. He kisses me on my cheek very quickly and speaks again before anyone can react. I blush as he talks.

"Who do you like now?" He giggles out. Suddenly I feel a strange attraction to Yoseob and my body moves against my will. My arms are flung around him and I giggle like Sulli when she's trying to act cute.

"You oppa! <3" I say like a robot programmed to love him. He laughs loudly and Kikwang's mouth is wide open.

"You play dirty!" Kikwang accuses. Meanwhile, I'm stuck drawing circles on Yoseob's chest like an idiotic love struck fool.

(A/N- MY GOD, SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW LUCKY SHE IS.)

"Don't worry, it was just a peck on the cheek. Which should be wearing off just about..... now." As if on cue, I get my body back and on instinct I jump back about three feet. They laugh at my behavior.

"So cute!"

Just then, Hyunseung glances back but freezes when he sees he's missing out on fun. Hyunseung smirks and glides over gracefully and pulls my into him.

"YAH!" Kikwang and Yoseob object. Hyunseung playfully pouts and smirks at the same time.

"My turn." He says a bit dangerously. I gulp again and let myself be pulled away.


BAM! It's ends with Hyunseungie...

So.. how do YOU GUYS want them to play with her? I'll take any suggestions you can think of and try to intertwine them in the story. Promise!

I worked hard on this. The characters have gotten out of my control yet again. Beast seems a lot more playful, right? THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE BAD!! >.< I'm such a bad author. The characters... I have no idea what's going on but I try. I created them!! How are they doing crazy stuff like this?! Haha...

Question Corner~! I got lots. FROM TESSA ALONE BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME LIKE 30000.

From: EternallyInfinite

You said the type of pokemon, but what is the pokemon's name? Piplup? Lapurs?
Urm... I dunno actually. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? Hrm... I guess.... psyduck? Haha.. I'm so masochistic going for him. I'd want any pokemon really.
Why would you want a WATER type pokemon? We all know Pichu is THE best(:
Yes, Pichu IS awesoom BUT I love water types.

From: PrincessBubbleTea

IT'S SO LONG.

1) What's your fave song from Beast? Beautiful my girl~ Oh oh girl~ I'm sorry, what was the question?
2) What's your fave song that's NOT a Beast song? I.. don't have one? It changes all the time! I've had a playlist on Youtube for FOREVER it's all filled up and I now have two. They're my fave songs. Lemme see... The song that's playing is "Wings" by Infinite.
3) Who do you think is the most good-looking Kpop singer OF ALL TIME????? I REFUSE TO ANSWER.
4) Who is your fave member of Teen Top? Right NOW.. it's CAP? I'll always love Niel though.
5) fave member of SHINee? Taeminnie of course! But I'm not so shawol anymore.
6) Who is your fave girl group? I dunno... Let's say.. f(x)? Yeah... I don't have one.
7) Who is your fave member in that girl group? No one?
8) Who do you think has improved vocal and dance-wise the most in Beast? Vocal.. Dongwoon. And Hyunseung is such an awesoom dancer so... >.<
9) If you could be an assistant or something for Beast, would you fly to South Korea and do it? YES. I would SO leave my family for beast.
10) If you were stuck on a desert island with one of the Beast members, who would it be and why? Hrm... I'd have to say... BAH. What kind of B2uty am I. Don't even know which one of them, if any, have survival skills. I CHOOSE.... YOSEOB!
11) If you had to live in Beast's apartment..........who's bunk bed would you share? (Gosh, I'm such a erted ahjumma) I GET TO SHARE? YES. I want... um.. um.. Technically aren't all the bed like next to each other. I CAN SHARE WITH ALL OF THEM? If not.. Hyunseung.. just cause.
YOU BETTER ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!! I ANSWERED!! ^_^

Tessa has me all worked out so.. DONE! OH! and if you guys could.. please check out my new fic. SO IRRESPONSIBLE!! STARTING A NEW ONE WHEN I BARELY UPDATE ANYWAY.

Check it out?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/74377/stuck-between-a-rock-and-a-sweet-place-beast-junhyung-romance 

Hehe... AND IF YOU COULD RECCOMEND A BOYFRIEND FOR HER THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Ask me questions! comment!! bye guys! and fun fact about me! I HATE OYSTERS.