So.... He Doesn't Like Me?

Wizardry

(A/N- Yah!! Are you all just IGNORING me?! I ask for COMMENTS, I get like... two. I ask for QUESTIONS, I get like four, FROM THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED. Grrr. Well, I promised since two of you actually did what I asked.

Please, speak to me!! I DON'T BITE!! You're subbed for a reason, right?)


 

Taemin likes me. Taemin likes me. Taemin likes me.

Lee Taemin the ghost likes me, the wizard girl he hasn't even known for more than a day. Jae is going to have a meltdown.

"W-what?" I ask him. Taemin's eyes harden over and he stares down at me. I gulp as he leans in closer and I back away. Then I hit something. Are you kidding me? This is super cliche. Taemin puts his hands on the area around my head and cranes his neck so he and I are only a few centimeters apart.

"Don't kiss anyone. Especially anyone in Beast, arasso?" Taemin whispers. I just stand there and after two seconds he pushes himself off and walks away.

Shuddering a little bit, I blink and walk to where Jae and the others are. CL has a dangerous glint in her eyes and Jae is smiling innocently. Bom and Dara were sitting peacefully without speaking.

"What did Taemin want to talk to you about?" Jae asks curiously. CL smirks.

"Urm..... Something..... about....... stuff." I lie really badly. Inside my mind I'm screaming random gibberish but then I remember about Jae. So I start thinking only about cake.

"What stuff?" CL asks, still smirking. I look up and breathe out deeply. In half an instance, I grab CL and pull her away. Jae furrows her eyebrows confused and Bom's eyes widen as she caught a glimpse of my face. Great, now I have to explain to her too.

"CL, help me." I beg her. CL's eyes widen and leans in.

"Okay, Jae might be reading us so think about cake or something." I tell her first. CL smirks and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Lika, I've been block Jae for ages. I'll show you how later but tell me what you need. It sounds important." I nod and breathe.

"Taemin.... Taemin said.... he likes me." CL gasps and then laughs.

"It's Taemin. Taemin. He likes Jae." She reasons.

"That's what I thought but.... he looked.... looked so..." I try to describe his face. CL laughs again.

"Taemin's ability is like trickery. He can lie like you've never seen and fool anyone." She tells me. I nod and breathe again.

"He just looked so convincing." I breathe out. CL pats my back and nods.

"He always does."


Wow, super short chapter for you. Sorry, but it HAS to be short. "WHY?!", you must be asking. I just have to. I don't need three chapters in one just because I'm bored. So take a VOTE! Minzy next or Ghost boy? COMMENT AND LEMME KNOW.

Questions Corner! I actually got some?!

From: PrincessBubbleTea

If you are walking in a mall and you see Beast, what will you do? I would turn my inner fangirl off and innocently walk up to them asking quietly,"Beastue?" Hopefully from there, they're like O_O and I'm just like :) but inside I'm DYING!!
What song would you want Beast to sing to you personally? Beautiful! And though you didn't ask why, blabber mouth dongsaeng will say. Because it was the first song I ever heard/remembered/liked/ from them!
If you had the chance to meet Beast, would you fly all the way to South Korea for it? Yes. >///<

From: YoseobIsMyLife

what's your favourite thing to eat? ;o Urm.... I dun naaa. Ice cream? I can eat most everything >.<

So, hope you liked this chapter. Please, ask me questions and comment! I don't bite and even if you're freakishly silent, I love you.