Jae's Friends

Wizardry

(A/N- HIYA GUYS! How you doing? I'm GREAT! Just experiencing my SIXTH nosebleed in the past three days. STOP LAUGHING LUCY. Okaaay, Enjoy while I suffer.)


I'm hungry. When do I eat? I'm going to die without food! Jae?! I focus a bit blow a message her way.

Jae! I'm hungry!

Of course, she replies instantly.

Don't worry. It's almost time for lunch.

What's lunch? I search the information in my head to see if there's anything. I suddenly see a picture of children eating food. Food! Okay, I like lunch. I like lunch a lot.

I sit in my chair and swing my feet back and forth for about seventeen minutes before the teacher finally dismisses class. Again, I'm the only one left in the class. As I'm about to leave I feel a surge of magic come from my pocket. I fish out the paper and freshly new writing is on it. It reads: Jae here, who else? You can go have your precious food now. Just come to me.

Finished reading it, I nod and stuff it back in my pocket. I breathe in and close my eyes. I search through the students and locate Jae sitting in a really big room off to my left a bit. Opening my eyes and smiling, I walk to her.

Jae greets me when I finally reach the table she's sitting at.

"Lika! Took you long enough, I thought you were hungry?" I smile in reply. Jae brings me over to a line and tells me to pick out anything I like. I nod and do so as she watched over me. When I finish, Jae brings me over to a friendly looking lady behind a small machine. Jae hands her something and she puts it in the machine. As we walk back I ask Jae about it.

"What was that?" I ask, clearly confused. Jae smiles after looking at me for a bit. Probably reading my mind. I'll need to learn how to block my brain now. Cool! I wonder if I can.

"That was money. Here you have to pay for things. The machine," Jae giggles at my ignorance,"Is a cash register. People put money in that to keep it safe. Oh and please don't protect your mind from me! That's no fun." She was reading my mind!

"Forgive me?" Jae asks sheepishly. I roll my eyes but I do forgive her.

"Yay!" Jae squeals behind me. Is she still reading my mind?

"Yes." Jae answers catching up to me. I look at her disapprovingly but she knows I'm not angry. After all, she is still reading my mind!

Sorry....

I look at her with raised eyebrows. So she is still reading my mind. Okay then, fine.

Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. Bubbles. UNICORNS! 

Jae grimaces next to me and I laugh. She sticks her tongue out at me and walks away. My eyes widen and I run after her.

"Jae! Wait up!" I call after her. Jae stops and fortunately waits for me to catch up.

"I want you to meet my friends." She tells me suddenly. I nod and Jae takes my hand. She pulls me out of the large room to the outside field. I follow Jae as she leads me to a huge tree. As we get closer I feel waves of magic circulating throughout the air.

"Jae.....what kind of friends are they?" I ask her. Jae tells me not to worry and that they're nice. I relax a bit but I'm still uneasy.

We reach the tree and it seems like no one is there. I turn to Jae but she's smiling widely.

"Guys come out!" Jae says loudly. For a moment I thought no one would, if they was anyone here, until all these people flooded out of no where. Literally, they just came out of the air. Ghost? No, I can feel that they're not all ghost. No wizards in the crowd though.

"Lika, these are my friends." Jae states. I nod slowly, looking at each and everyone of them. I snap out of my daze when I hear a remark on me.

"Why did you bring someone here, Jae? That's against the rules! He'll have you on a platter, even if you are his favorite!" I thought Jae would be afraid or something but instead she smirks!

"Can't you open your eyes? Lika is a wizard." Jae retorts. I hear several scoffs, some gasps, and a couple of laughs. Aw, do they not believe Jae? I should prove it to them then.

"Guys, Jae isn't lying. That girl right there is a full blown wizard. Can't you feel the air around her is charged with magic?" Someone says seriously. The entire group quiets down and looks at the person who said that. I follow their gaze and see a boy sitting on a tree branch. He's absolutely glowing and his smile is dazzling.

"When did you get here?" The same girl that threatened Jae now asks scared. The boy scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I've been here if you haven't noticed. You never seem to notice anything." The boy says but whispers the last part so she doesn't hear. 

"Um..." I say to try to break the tension building. Everyone turns to me and I wave to them sheepishly.

"Jae, what did you say her name was?" The boy asks.

"Lika. Her name's Lika." Jae repeats for those who weren't listening. I think that boy was listening but he was just asking for the benefit of others.

"Lika. Okay then. I'm Taemin, pleasure to meet you." The boy states. I nod my head respectfully and turn to Jae a moment later. Of course, she understands and brings me over to a certain group. All the others turn away to mind their own business.

"Lika, these are my friends." Jae states, gesturing to them. Each one nods once and some even give me a smile.

"Are they all-" I begin to ask but Jae already knows my questions and she nods.

"Yeah, they're all ghost." I nod and smile to them, waiting for Jae to introduce them to me. Sure enough, as soon as I think that, Jae does.

"Lika, meet Dara, CL, and Bom." Jae states, gesturing to each one as she says her name. As Jae finishes, CL speaks up.

"That boy over there is Taemin. Jae likes him." Jae's eyes widen and she shook her head.

"N-no I d-don't." She stammers out. CL bursts out laughing.

"Relax. He can't hear us from there." CL states. Not surprisingly, Taemin looks this way at that moment making her statement very doubtful. Jae playfully hits her arm only to pass through nothing. My eyes widen curiously.

"Jae, Lika's curious." Bom reports. I look at her suspiciously. Bom just smiles innocently. Jae glances at me and understands.

"CL's gift is like fading away and Bom can't really read minds, she just reads facial expressions and body language. Okay?" Jae explains. I then turn to Dara who has been quiet the whole time.

"Dara.....um....her gift is too powerful to use. Only emergencies." Jae says uneasy. I nod understanding. Some wizard spells are like that. They're to be used in absolute life threatening situations.

Then CL speaks up again,"Oh! That horrible girl that basically hates Jae is Sulli." Jae quickly slaps CL's arm before she could save herself.

"What? It's true, isn't it?!" CL defends herself.

"You shouldn't say things like that!" Jae scolds her. CL just brushes it off and sits back down. I finally look around and the tree suddenly seems so much more.....huge.

"It's because it's magical. Or really we made magical." Bom says out of no where, making me jump and turn to her abruptly. She smiles at me.

"Are you sure you aren't-" I start to say.

"A mind reader? Certain." Bom finishes for me,"Are you going to eat that, or not?" I look down at where she's pointing and realize I haven't even touched my lunch. I look at and nod before inhaling the food.

---

"Bye Lika." Jae says to me when we leave the magical hot spot and go to our different classes. CL, Bom, and Dara go with her and they say goodbye to me too. Well, except for Dara, she doesn't talk much.

As I'm walking towards the school, a really strong wave of magic flushes over the area. It can't be the tree, that's sealed off and too far away. I look around quickly but see nothing. I try to dismiss the feeling but it won't go away. There's an immense amount magic and my body wants to be closer to it.

Right before I'm about to step over the border of the overwhelming magic, it spreads like whatever is exerting this power moved. Closer to me. I immediately stop and turn around to be faced with six boys. I didn't really see most them, but I could feel them, because I only saw the one that locked onto me in the hallway.

There's that electrical tingle again.


YO! What up? Sorry it , I'm really RUSHING to write some of this because I have to go to WORK in like... fifteen minutes. :/ GAAH. Okay, let's do this fast...

QUESTION CORNER:

From: PrincessBubbleTea

Question! Tell me more about this Japanese guy hehe :) That's not in question format ;)
Are you lucky enough to have good-looking Asian guys in your school? Because there are NONE in mine. Yeah. There's like five in my grade, a bunch in the grade above and a few in the grade below. BLESSED. Too bad none of them talk to me TT_TT. Poor you, you need some cute Asians...

From: helloimse

Do you play any instruments? If randomly hitting keys count, yes. If not...no.
How did you first learn of B2ST? My cousin introduced me!
How did you start liking YoSeob? I saw him in "Beautiful" and just thought he was CUTE.
What kind of stories do you like(as in drama, comedy, fantasy, etc.)? Romantic Comedies!!

From: YoseobIsMyLife

WHO DID SHE LOOK AT!?
please tell me this is actually a YOSEOB biased fic xD
I'll take this as a question haha. READ.
WHAT KIND OF PETS DID YOU HAVE? bad unnie, take better care of your pets!
Most of them (17?) were FISH. My dad killed them, I loved them with all of my heart but HE KILLED THEM!! I also had a bird....
What's the best thing you've ever gotten? (like a present)
I guess you could say... either my laptop or my television
What are the top 5 websites you visit everyday?
1. Asianfanfics.com
2. Asianfanfics.com/profile/view/26634
3. Youtube.com

4. Facebook.com
5. Google.com

Whats your favourite food?
ICE CREAM!! Or anything.....

That's all?? OKAAY! Um... What now.. OH!

COMMENT!

ASK ME QUESTIONS!!

I'm off to work....