Eviction

Wizardry

(A/N- Yay, new story....)


"Lika~ wait up~!" I hear Fruti shout behind me. I turn around and act annoyed with her.

"You're so~ slow~ Fruti!" I tell her. Fruti stops flying and pouts, looking hurt and innocent. I see through this masquerade though  because she uses it all the time. Turning around, I start flying again, faster this time. I hear Fruti let out a frustrated grunt behind me.

Fruti is my younger sibling. She looks just like a mini version of me! Same dark blue hair, except her's is long whereas I cut mine short, huge hazel eyes, and stubbornness! We could be twins if I wasn't created first. Of course, I guess my parents had a thing for similar children because Fruti and I both resemble Isside, our older brother. He doesn't live in Uldunt anymore, studying abroad in a different city or something in another galaxy. Too bad, without him, I can't conjure properly and all my creations come out wrong. I'll keep practicing without him though.

Right now, I have to drop Fruti off at YWA, Young Wizards Academy. She's only a fourth rank because she has horrible aim. I mean horrible, Fruti twice almost blew up the headmaster's, well, head. Not to mention the rest of the evaluation room. You better believe she got deducted. Oh, and one ti-

"Lika!" Fruti's voice interrupts my thoughts. I turn to look at her.

"What?" I ask flatly.

"You have to bring me in the school! Remember?" Fruti tells me, pointing to the gigantic and elegant school building floating in the sky.

"Tch, of course I remember! Let's go." I mutter, flying over to Fruti. She smiles and happily follows me. One thing that's different about us? She's moody.

"Hello there, who is this?" The elder at the entrance greets and asks me.

"Hello. This is Fruti Baker, a fourth rank. I am dropping her off." I inform the elder and he nods. He gestures for Fruti to follow him after she waves goodbye to me. I won't have to pick her up afterwards, thank goodness, because my classes wouldn't have been over yet.

My classes!

I'll be late! Zooming out of YWA, I fly at the highest speed I can go, without being reported, to my school, JWA, Junior Wizards Academy. It's not that far away, seeing how all the schools must be centered in one area to make traveling easy on students. Unfortunately, the schools are still far away enough so that is an explosion happens, others won't be harmed, and that's a lot of space between the schools.

Halfway to the school, I hear my name being called by a very familiar voice. None other than Thiu. My best friend.

"LIKAAAAAAA~~~~" Even though I'm in a hurry, I stop for her. Otherwise, Thiu would hunt me down and do whatever she wanted to me later anyway. Plus, if I stop, she would probably drag me to school later. Which is awesome since she flies like 5000 faster than me. It's because she's a fairy. Fairies fly fast.

"Yes, Thiu?" I ask her calmly. Thiu shakes me violently until I'm dizzy and nauseated. Finally, she lets me go and grins wildly. I smile back at her weakly.

"GUESS WHAAAAT~?!" Thiu asks me, in the same excited, hyper manner. Thiu isn't always like this, only when she's around me. I know because I said goodbye one day and secretly followed her. She's quiet most of the time but I think this is the real her. The crazy her.

"What?" I ask unfazed.

"I GOT HIRED!!" Thiu screams at me. My eyes widen and I start grinning crazily with her. What Thiu means is that she got hired for a part time job she wants. It's only for fairies since they fly so fast, and basically, she's a delivery girl. The job is actually pretty good. The pay is huge and the distances are nothing. Well, nothing to fairies, it would take me maybe two hours whereas it would take her twenty minutes for the same assignment.

"That's great!" I congratulate her and then tell her,"Now take me to school, I'll be late." Thiu smiles and intertwines our hands. In less than two seconds, I'm in front of my classroom and Thiu is no where to be seen. Other species aren't suppose to in our schools. For several reasons actually, some obvious and others you wouldn't dare think.

One is that, well, they would distract the students. Another is that some of these wizards are actually allergic to different species. A dwarf came one day and half of the school almost exploded because of some super sneeze from a fire based wizard. It was amazing. Oh, another reason is that the wizards might try some target practice. You do not want to be fired at by a bunch of wizards, it hurts from what I hear but I can infer that anyway.

I step into the classroom to be immediately greeted by my friends. None of them are as amazing as Thiu, believe me, but wizards just have other wizard friends. The world just works that way.

"Lika! You're almost late, you know?" Uljey, the most serious of us, scolds me. He's actually really nice once you get passed all the constant nagging and scolding.

"I know Uljey, I was dropping off Fruti." I explain to him. Satisfied, he smiles at me. Uljey rarely smiles, and when he does, it's only when the rest of his friends are around. Or whenever I mention Fruti, I swear he has some sort of complex with her.

"Lika, aren't you excited? We're learning the-" Hujio excitedly says only to be interrupted. Hujio is the, well, nerdy one of us I guess. She's always excited about the day's lesson and stuff like that. It gets annoying but we love her anyway.

"The light projecting spell, we know. You're such a nerd, Hujio." Poin mutters. Poin is more of a quiet type. He seems really rude when he talks, but he means well. He just gets annoyed easily. Oh yeah, I found out he actually likes Hujio, which is hilarious since she kind of hates him for making fun of her all the time. I offered to help him but he got all shy and blushy about it, so I left it.

"Stop making fun of me! I'm just excited! Is there anything wrong with that, Poin?" Hujio snaps at him. Poin turns away and blushes profusely. I smirk and pat his back.

"We should all get seated, Professor will be here soon." I say, saving Poin. He's really awkward about this stuff and I just can't watch this any longer.

Right on cue though,"Yes, Professor will be here soon Lika. Oh wait, I'm here!" I turn around surprised and fly over to my seat. I hear Professor chuckle.

"Oh, and Lika?" Professor calls out my name. I look up at him to see what he needs like a good student.

"Headmaster wants to see you." Professor says, starting to inscribe the lesson into the other student's minds. I nod and fly out of my seat and through the door. Before I make it all the way though, I'm swallowed up by this dark orb of light. It's pitch black for a few minutes and then something, or more so, someone appears in front of me. An elder.

"Lika Baker?" The elder's voice booms. I nod, unable to speak in such authority. The elder starts to move and I quickly follow him. Suddenly, I notice these hallways and doors that weren't there a moment ago. Everything is dim, almost like looking at old photographs.

The elder stops in front of a large, wooden door and steps aside. Before I can ask him anything, he disappears into the walls. I must have to go through the door then. Intimidated, I slowly open the door, revealing a huge serpent waiting on the other side. I scream, but don't hear any sound. I can't hear? No, I can't speak? Then a word jumps into my mind. Illusion. It's all an illusion.

Bravely, I walk straight pass the serpent. It does nothing and vanishes as I walk through it. Then there was a voice in my head.

Congratulations. You overcame the challenge. You are the right one.

I clutch my head, trying to adjust to this new entity. Swaying back and forth, I close my eyes and breathe. Then I heard a huge clanking sound. My eyes shot open and revealed the Council. The Council are a group of the most powerful magical beings, all light. The Supreme is composed of all the strongest magical beings, all dark.

"Lika Baker. Do you understand why are you here?" I hear one of them say, in the same booming manner as the elder but louder, more powerful this time. I shake my head weakly, unable to speak again.

"Speak. We must hear your voice." The Council commands me, with a riffle of murmurs spreading throughout  the crowd.

"I-I am L-Lika Baker-r." I stutter out, incredibly nervous. Even more so when a burst of mumbles and hushed conversations explode unto the Council. I breathe deeply in attempt to calm myself.

"Good. The Dice. Are you very well aware of them?" The Dice? There was a brief lesson about that but I hadn't paid much attention then.

"N-no sir. I apologize." I admit. I could hear the disgust spread over the Council.

"It is fine. You need not know. All you should know is that you are chosen Lika Baker. We are sending you to the world of Earth." My eyes widen. Sending me? More like forcing me! What about my life here!? Fruti and my friends. Termen. Recalling it now, Termen hadn't been in class this morning, or for the last few days. He had been called to the headmaster too, right? Is this what happened to Termen?

Oh yeah, Termen completes my circle of friends at school. He's the best, in my opinion. Maybe I'm just biased since I like him. He really is the best though! Cool and easy-going. He's the perfect height and he's just so irresistibly cute. What if they sent him to this world?

"Lika! Stop your thoughts and come back. We are sending you now." The Council tells me. What? No. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave! No!

Then everything went black again. I woke up surrounded by trees. Did they mess up and just send me to the Forest of Darkness? Even that must be better then going to a different world and we were never to go in the Forest of Darkness. Then I saw a glint of light. A light projecting spell! We were to learn that today. I'll just go back to the academy!

Lifting myself up I now sat on the ground. When had I made contact with the ground? It seems as if I had been laying here. I get up fully, and jump up to fly. Nothing happens, except me tumbling back down. What is this?

Suddenly, I saw a glare of light in front of my face and heard a screeching sound. Some sort of sound and people speaking. I didn't understand what they were saying however. It sounded like gibberish. This doesn't make sense. Everyone and everything in Uldunt can communicate with each other. Then it hit me.

I'm not in Uldunt anymore. I'm not even on that world anymore. Maybe not even that galaxy.

I'm on Earth. I close my eyes and slowly went into a slumber.


Well? HUH? Good? Bad? Too long? Too SHORT? Trust me, the others will NOT be this long because today I am at my mom's shop doing odd jobs without any connection to the internet. So I typed this up. Otherwise, this chapter should be like chapter 1, 2, and half of 3. XD.

Any new readers here? I mean like, not the ones who read my DB and Expressionless. I know Tessa and Lucy are here. OH! and Annie. keke.

I think this will be the story I neglect the most from now on. I'll type up all the chapters and stuff, just NOT POST THEM... Like some people I know. ;P

ALSOOOOOO, Taking this from PrincessBubbleTea (Tessa the Ahjumma).

Ask me questions! I'll even answer the ones like WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF CHINA. Even though I'll say search it up or something. keke. Until next time, COMMENT!!